Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers Motorcycle Club

Bike
    XB12R, FXR150, Ducati 400ss, 1125CR
    Quote Originally Posted by spudchucka
    Just another group, (sorry... club) of criminals, they are no different to any other group of criminals.
    each to there own eh?

what a ride so far!!!!

Bike
    Aquired by locals
    ARGH!!!! Bad use of grammar, no punctuation and less sence than a drowned apple. Welcome though, but please keep text langauge to a NONE!!
    To every man upon this earth
    Death cometh sooner or late
    And how can a man die better
    Than facing fearful odds
    For the ashes of his fathers
    And the temples of his Gods

Bike
    GSXR 750 the wanton hussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    Didn't Frank Invent The Mothers????? An Overnight Sensation.....
    Yes, but with a valuable contribution with their immortal words re. the yellow snow....
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    RSVR-BICILINDRICO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannica
    I wud just lyk t0 say that there is a mothers motor cycle 0ut there and its still well adn going. and for those thnkng that the people r gettng on in there years in the club i can advise u that they are all well under 45.... And whats s0o0 bad ab0ut it anyway? mi father has been in it my whole life and nothing wrong has happened thats changed or affected my life? sO THEY MAY BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE? and wot! it dosent mater becuz mayb they dont want others knowing there business! and for ur information it isnt a gang its a club.. M.M.C Mothers Motorcycle Club! Use ur common sense people
    Good on ya Dannica ! . Have been to afew Mother's track days F--ken excellent day . Good to hear they are still going Strong !!

SENSEI PERFORMANCE TUNING

" QUICKER THAN YOU SLOWER THAN ME "

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Motu
    Didn't Frank Invent The Mothers????? An Overnight Sensation.....
    THAT, Mr Motu would go right over the heads of most KBers, especially those under 50!!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    nothing :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion
    gee you must be old. I understood it OK.
    dont get cute young man
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    Bandit 1250S ,sold the wifes bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper
    ARGH!!!! Bad use of grammar, no punctuation and less sence than a drowned apple. Welcome though, but please keep text langauge to a NONE!!

Please note the spelling mistakes!!!!
    Please NOTE: If I offend you with any of my posts or comments, please remember that.

1. I do it on purpose
    2. I dont give a shit
    3. Tell some one who cares.

Bike
    In between bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannica
    I wud just lyk t0 say that there is a mothers motor cycle 0ut there and its still well adn going. and for those thnkng that the people r gettng on in there years in the club i can advise u that they are all well under 45.... And whats s0o0 bad ab0ut it anyway? mi father has been in it my whole life and nothing wrong has happened thats changed or affected my life? sO THEY MAY BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE? and wot! it dosent mater becuz mayb they dont want others knowing there business! and for ur information it isnt a gang its a club.. M.M.C Mothers Motorcycle Club! Use ur common sense people
    Have you heard of a spell checker, a dictionary?
    By change did you attend English courses at school?

Guess you use a cell phone and text a lot. That'll explain everything.
    I'm sure cell phones are destroying our beautiful English language.

All the best for Mothers Motorcycle Club.
    90% of the time spent writing this post was spent thinking of something witty to say. It may have been wasted.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    THAT, Mr Motu would go right over the heads of most KBers, especially those under 50!!
    I'm only 47
    Do you realise how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS
    I'm only 47
    O.K., so you're an old 47 eh?
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog
    O.K., so you're an old 47 eh?
    Spose at your age you can afford to be a cheeky prick

Bike
    1990 Suzuki GSXR250
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpony
    ...By change did you attend English courses at school
    By Chance perhaps?

Bike
    Katana 750, VOR 450 Enduro
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the site.

I'm pleased to hear that you've had positive experiences through your association with the Mothers Motorcycle Club.

Mine, however, are not.

In the 80s there used to be a pub called the Cafe de Paris in Palmerston North.

I played in a lock of hard rock bands from the mid 80s to mid 90s and whenever we played there the Mothers used to cause us the most unbelievable problems.

I'd like to say that they were overall nice people, and I'm sure some of them are, but in my experience the representatives of this gang I've had dealings with have been drunken violent inconsiderate arseholes.

Not to mention they cost me personally a lot of money due to scaring people away from pubs and damage to my musical equipment.

A totally different attitude to, for example, the Magogs in New Plymouth - who offered help and hospitality and treated touring rock bands with respect.
    And I to my motorcycle parked like the soul of the junkyard. Restored, a bicycle fleshed with power, and tore off. Up Highway 106 continually drunk on the wind in my mouth. Wringing the handlebar for speed, wild to be wreckage forever.

- James Dickey, Cherrylog Road.

Bike
    None any more
    In about 1978 I was flatting in Palmerston North in a house in Bourke Street that had previously been occupied by The Mothers' girlfriends. The Mothers themselves occupied a property just around the corner in Waldegrave Street. Things were not so liberal in those days.

Anyhoo, one frosty calm winter's night, our attention was captured by an explosion off in the distance somewhere. We were halfway through a "What the fuck was that?" conversation when there was this enormous bang and thump from a decidedly more proximate explosive event.

Venturing out into the night like startled day creatures, we ambled round the corner to note that the phonebox that had been a feature of the verge outside Chez Mothers, was no more. Wisps of smoke from the aftermath of the explosion hung motionless upon the still night air. Some members of the Mothers were out and about in their PJs looking decidely dazed, if not totally shocked.

So we invited ourselves in to make them cups of tea and await the arrival of the constabulary. Interesting to note that their entire living room was wallpapered with Mongrel Mob and Black Power patches... Respect.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    'o6 Spewzooki Banned it.
    Beware where the huskies go.
    Don't eat that yellow snow.
    Speed doesn't kill people.
    Stupidity kills people.

Thread Information