Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mothers Motorcycle Club

Bike
    Harley....

Mothers Motorcycle Club

I wud just lyk t0 say that there is a mothers motor cycle 0ut there and its still well adn going. and for those thnkng that the people r gettng on in there years in the club i can advise u that they are all well under 45.... And whats s0o0 bad ab0ut it anyway? mi father has been in it my whole life and nothing wrong has happened thats changed or affected my life? sO THEY MAY BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE? and wot! it dosent mater becuz mayb they dont want others knowing there business! and for ur information it isnt a gang its a club.. M.M.C Mothers Motorcycle Club! Use ur common sense people

Bike
    Speed Triple - in bogan black
    fair enough. not really the cup of tea ofmost kb members i would think. Welcome to the site anyway..
    There is no dark side of the moon, really, as a matter of fact. Its all dark...

Bike
    97 CRM 250 AR
    U righty good England.

Just hope Hitcher doesn't see this thread, could put the poor guy in an early grave.
    Hayden - Evidence that even the mediocre can achieve great things.

((U+C+I) x (10-S))/20 x A x 1/(1-sin(F/10))

Bike
    SUZUKI Intruder VL800
    text lingo-bad thing-i know

Bike
    nothing :(
    No idea what you are trying to say but welcome Sorry too old too know txt slang
    Second is the fastest loser

"It is better to have ridden & crashed than never to have ridden at all" by Bruce Bennett

DB is the new Porridge. Cause most of the mods must be sucking his cock ..... Or his giving them some oral help? How else can you explain it?

Bike
    Shanksters Pony
    Just another group, (sorry... club) of criminals, they are no different to any other group of criminals.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    I musta missed something? Good luck to anyone wanting to ride a bike and I think the Mothers turn on a few open to the public do's as well? Mind you, this thread ought to help with that low profile then....

Cheers

Bike
    Blackbird with a million k's on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ
    I musta missed something? Good luck to anyone wanting to ride a bike and I think the Mothers turn on a few open to the public do's as well? Mind you, this thread ought to help with that low profile then....

Cheers
    I'm with you...

Umm welcome to the site Dannica, but what's your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by thealmightytaco
    It's like a bunch of guys talking calmly, sharing advice, all utopian like, and then BAM, drunken hobo slams his jug on the table and tells everyone they need to start punching each other.
    Interesting.

Bike
    04 HARLEY DAVIDSON ROADKING CLASSIC
    Good on you Dannica, and welcome aboard. I have known MMC for twenty odd years and they turn on some good days.

Bike
    na, broken!
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma51
    I had to get my daughter to interpret for me!
    Gudday anyway. All opinions are just that.

Bike
    sold it :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Whole Shabang
    I had to get my daughter to interpret for me!
    Gudday anyway. All opinions are just that.
    Would you mind getting her to interpret it for me as well, being 18 and all I still don't have the foggiest idea what she's talking about.

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannica
    I wud just lyk t0 say that there is a mothers motor cycle 0ut there and its still well adn going. and for those thnkng that the people r gettng on in there years in the club i can advise u that they are all well under 45.... And whats s0o0 bad ab0ut it anyway? mi father has been in it my whole life and nothing wrong has happened thats changed or affected my life? sO THEY MAY BE KEEPING A LOW PROFILE? and wot! it dosent mater becuz mayb they dont want others knowing there business! and for ur information it isnt a gang its a club.. M.M.C Mothers Motorcycle Club! Use ur common sense people
    Welcome. Your father has been in the Mother's Motorcycle club his whole life ?
    That must be a bit confusing for him. Is your mother, perhaps, in the Father's Motorcycle Club, to even the balance, so to speak. :spudflip

Regardless , welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Bike
    Ubrfarter V Klunkn,ffwabbit,Petal,phoebe
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma51
    gee you must be old. I understood it OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark
    This world has lost it's drive, everybody just wants to fit in the be the norm as it were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil Vincent
    The manufacturers go to a lot of trouble to find out what the average rider prefers, because the maker who guesses closest to the average preference gets the largest sales. But the average rider is mainly interested in silly (as opposed to useful) “goodies” to try to kid the public that he is riding a racer

Didn't Frank Invent The Mothers????? An Overnight Sensation.....
    In and out of jobs, running free
    Waging war with society

Bike
    Registered. For now...
    And zircon-encrusted tweezers!
    ACC - It's where the Enron accountants all went.

Thread Information