Thread: South Island Remembrance Ride (2 Aug) & Barcelona Ride Out (23 Aug)

Bike
    Suzuki GSX- R750

South Island Remembrance Ride (2 Aug) & Barcelona Ride Out (23 Aug)

Hey guys,
    I am Chriss a newbie biker from Wellington, I own a Suzuki GSX-R 750 and am glad to be joining this community. Hope to see you guys on the road!

I would like to share with you some info about two upcoming events that I consider to be interesting.
    The first one is South Island Remembrance Ride, on August 2nd, on a beautiful Saturday. Departure 9:30am from the Belfast Tavern �The Peg�. It's a ride in memoriam of all our departed mates. Unfortunately unpleasant incidents occur.

The second one I am introducing to you all, is not one quite easy to attend because of the distance, but I promised to a good friend of mine that I will do my best to gather as many bikers I can for the Ride Out that she and some others are planning.
    So, on August 23rd, as I said before, it's going to be a Ride Out/Tour of Barcelona. Among the organizers is also a vespa rental agency vesping.com/that calls for all Piaggio's fans to this annual event with the purpose of introducing the special bikers routes from Barcelona, to teach to all the participants a history lesson once they will pass through the Old Town and to ensure a great time with all the challenges for the Nights out.
    So, if is there anyone interested, please PM for more details.
    Thanks,

Bike
    None any more
    Does the Barcelona ride also depart from the Belfast Tavern?
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Thread Information