Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by scott411 View Post
    Is would be funny if it was not so sad,

That is a rather Nice way to describe the situation Scott
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Thread title needs changing to MNZ CHEATED, WAM-O 30-000 odd hits in no time hahaha
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    .... But they are all there for the betterment of the sport aren't they?
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    I just want to fucken race, it's starting to look so shambolic that I might not get to.

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I just want to fucken race, it's starting to look so shambolic that I might not get to.
    Yeah want to see you win too, no more pissing around.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    .... But they are all there for the betterment of the sport aren't they?

5 out of 7 probally are
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Yeah want to see you win too, no more pissing around.
    No pressure though.

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    You know you guys are making life very difficult for the wrong people eh?? It's not the clowns that have been making a mess of the governing body that are affected by the endless bagging, it's the people trying to organise race meetings, find budgets to pay for it all etc that are hit by all the bad publicity that has been generated lately.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    You know you guys are making life very difficult for the wrong people eh?? It's not the clowns that have been making a mess of the governing body that are affected by the endless bagging, it's the people trying to organise race meetings, find budgets to pay for it all etc that are hit by all the bad publicity that has been generated lately.
    What do you suggest bro?

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    What do you suggest bro?

hanging for an awnser also from this man- as rot needs exsposing and dumping before you can grow
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    What do you suggest bro?
    Getting organised and taking them on instead of slagging things off online.

If the Constitution states that August 1st is the deadline then build a bike to those rules and take them on. There's been other suggestions here and there as well.

The enforcement and appeal processes are shit so making life difficult for them legally through those channels is much more effective.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

If the Constitution states that August 1st is the deadline then build a bike to those rules and take them on. There's been other suggestions here and there as well.

The enforcement and appeal processes are shit so making life difficult for them legally through those channels is much more effective.

What, so you are saying that BILLY is/was not organised after running the whole dam show for 2 years dude- People need removing from there current positions, and the only way to do it is via a vote as far as I know unless they are blatently either bringing the sport into disrepute or up on coc issue's, so the public need educating on how these people operate just like Politicians and parliament really, so this is actually a MAJOR part of getting organised Shayne
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    What, so you are saying that BILLY is/was not organised after running the whole dam show for 2 years dude- People need removing from there current positions, and the only way to do it is via a vote as far as I know unless they are blatently either bringing the sport into disrepute or up on coc issue's, so the public need educating on how these people operate just like Politicians and parliament really, so this is actually a MAJOR part of getting organised Shayne
    Slagging things off has more of a negative affect than you think it does. There's very little organising people to vote but large amounts of shit slinging, the two aren't the same thing. It certainly isn't educational.

Billy did a great job as Commissioner and I was really disappointed he gave that away and I told him that.

Bike
    Other peoples weapons....
    I would doubt it.
    How many 'black' meetings are there a year? They haven't squashed any of those..... even if they are in breach of the rules.
    The board also never disiplined an elected member up on an alleged assault charge.....
    But they were quick to suspend a member without that members story being told. A knee jerk reaction at the time.

Appears to be no consistancy...
    Is it still beastiality if ya fuck a frozen chicken??

Bike
    Exercycle

There are risks inherent in that method. Build a bike you assume will be legal because MNZ hasn't followed it's own processes and shazam, suddenly the new rules are in place, post dated....And yes, Billy, it's happened before and although in theory it can't happen again, I'd not bet against it...
    At the moment MNZ is the only show in town - at least for roadracing. So change can only come via the ballot box...

Thread Information