Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: ACC Protest, 1 September, Wellington

Bike
    Mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    I wasn't abusing you, personally or otherwise. Mother fucker, is common lingo from me to all and sundry.
    In that case, no worries. I'll get down off my high horse and be glad that I know for next time.

As you were...
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin (1706-90)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending to much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)

"Motorcycling is not inherently dangerous. It is, however, EXTREMELY unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence and stupidity!" - Anonymous

"Live to Ride, Ride to Live"

Bike
    a red heap
    I wasn't abusing you, personally or otherwise. Mother fucker, is common lingo from me to all and sundry.
    I'm on a boat.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    I'm on a boat.
    Good for you mother fucker.

Bike
    2014 Ducati Diavel
    Yes you are correct, you are a retard.
    Right well thanks for clearing that up then - I'd rather be incorrectly assumed to be a retard than be known an adult who acts like a child whilst hiding behind a keyboard.
    www.albeephoto.blogspot.com

DuuuuuCaaaaaaTiiiiiiiiiiii

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Right well thanks for clearing that up then - I'd rather be incorrectly assumed to be a retard than be known an adult who acts like a child whilst hiding behind a keyboard.
    I'm not hiding, I'm at 176 Cuba Street , Wellington.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Blog Entries
    Yeah cos if you havnt paid your rego you won't get medical attention.

your not in Kansas now dorkalitis.
    Dorkalitis, that's a new one; from the noun 'Dorkis' ? No you won't be left in a mangled bloody heap on the side of the road by not paying your registration. In fact I'm happy to contribute to your repair/rehabilitation by paying my ACC levies whether you do or not. Sorry you don't feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    stjohn, userpays what?
    No to 'user pays', yes to a public accident compensation scheme which has been undermined already, don't want to give them any more excuses by not paying up. If I was ever to have a serious accident I'd get way more out of it than I could ever put in.

You can go fuck yourself too. I am self employed. Got any idea how much I've paid in ACC premiums in the ten years that I have been, and never once had a work place accident?

I'm fully paid up mother fucker, make no fucken mistake. You'll be getting nothing from me.
    Fuck yeah. Glad I'm not self-employed, that must really suck. Any idea how long I've paid my house insurance and never once had it fall down? Sucks.

This argument is a giant waste of time.
    Amen to that.
    Moe: Well, I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I...I can't compete with that stuff.
    - The Simpsons

Bike
    a red heap
    Choice, what a good cunt.

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    good answer.

o. wait.
    no,
    ...it wasn't,
    because it wasn't an answer at all.

perhaps if you ever DO work it out, we (you and me, buddy ) can move the "protest" forward

until then, you pay. i wont. you begrudge shit, i wont.

and while i do thoroughly enjoy twat, and twattery, i don't "get off" on the latter
    As I said, ... One day, you'll come out with something constructive.............
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    As I said, ... One day, you'll come out with something constructive.............
    after you, no really, i insist.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    after you, no really, i insist.

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    Ya know? All I see you do is flap your 'metaphorical lips' in here about anything and everything,,,,, the last keyboard warrior!!!

For once get off YOUR arse and actually DO something instead of whining and berating......
    Now ,now, that's not the kiwi way.
    Kiwi arses are for inviting politicians to fuck.

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrrd View Post
    Fair enough, be sure to tell the ambos that you've opted out of ACC coverage if you come off your bike tho
    I am a proud rider of two unlicensed motorcycles.
    I license one vehicle,my car.
    On the argument that ACC gave us on why cyclists do not need to license their bikes: i.e. they also have cars that they pay ACC levies on,I feel I'm doing ok .
    How can ACC argue against this?
    P.S. I also pay ACC work levies

Bike
    None any more
    Every time I get stopped by a member of the constabulary wanting to check my registration, I shall think kind thoughts of you lovely people.
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

Bike
    All of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    Every time I get stopped by a member of the constabulary wanting to check my registration, I shall think kind thoughts of you lovely people.
    Coming soon to a NZ near you. All the constabulary will have to do is drive their car. Their apparatus will scan your plate and issue the fine without correspondance. So will every traffic camera, red light camera, speed camera and monitoring camera.

The system is so well automated that they have done away with rego stickers over here. The cameras do it all. Won't be long to reach over there (it's revenue dontchaknow) and the tax dodgers will just get the envelope in the post.

Bike
    All of them

Thread Information