Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nicky Hager

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    honesty, integrity and responsibility all these cunts have none of it.

I dont know much about this Hager dude other than some people cant stand him, gee wonder why that would be?
    people hate the truth haha
    Write a letter to the paper (any paper) and compare what you wrote and what they actually write for you! ... Media is totally controlled!

Stupid reporters have to toe the line or go somewhere else! Like blogging whale oil and stuff like that!

At least on the nett you can sort through the shit that "you" want or don't want to read! (probably not for much longer though!)

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Write a letter to the paper (any paper) and compare what you wrote and what they actually write for you! ... Media is totally controlled!

Stupid reporters have to toe the line or go somewhere else! Like blogging whale oil and stuff like that!

At least on the nett you can sort through the shit that "you" want or don't want to read! (probably not for much longer though!)
    Tell me about it, I feel like fool for not seeing the wool that's been pulled over my eyes! Grrr

We'll I'm going out to ring my bike's fuckin neck haha

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Does anyone think Oscar could fall out with himself if locked in a room?
    He'd have to fall in with himself first.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    I'd trust what Hager says over what Key says, any time!
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Maybe it shouldn't be, but it"s rather startling that so many people comment on a book they haven't read.

It's just possible that the thing that pisses me off most about the whole affair is that some pf the parliamentary churnos say that none of the revelations are surprising, 'cause they already knew about the goings on. Well if they know what's happening in parliament and don't tell us, fire their arse and get someone who can do the fucking job.

On second thoughts that may not be the thing that pisses me off most, it's wankers chundering on about "the beltway". Where do these shitheads think they live Washingto DC?

/RANT
    The thing that I find startling is that anyone should find the alleged behaviour startling.

I mean, in any other group off-the-cuff comments of a derogatory nature would be considered perfectly normal. Hell I've heard worse from kindy teachers, let alone at the local bar or even here for god's sake, but as soon as some shit stirrer with a well known agenda points a bone at opposition politicians it's all on.

Fuck me, every human on the planet utters uncharitable comments about someone else in the privacy of a personal conversation within their own group, why would any sensible person expect different from a politician?

Now, being startled and upset by the theft of personal correspondence, the selective publication and possibly libellous commenting on them I could understand, there's fuck all alleged about them, now is there?

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Probably not .... shit stirring is his modus operandi!
    Man got to earn a living
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    Sold
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    Sometimes wanting is believing! ... Unfortunately I don't know so I can niether confirm nor deny any of that!

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    The thing that I find startling is that anyone should find the alleged behaviour startling.

I mean, in any other group off-the-cuff comments of a derogatory nature would be considered perfectly normal. Hell I've heard worse from kindy teachers, let alone at the local bar or even here for god's sake, but as soon as some shit stirrer with a well known agenda points a bone at opposition politicians it's all on.

Fuck me, every human on the planet utters uncharitable comments about someone else in the privacy of a personal conversation within their own group, why would any sensible person expect different from a politician?

Now, being startled and upset by the theft of personal correspondence, the selective publication and possibly libellous commenting on them I could understand, there's fuck all alleged about them, now is there?

They don't consider this possibility because it doesn't suit their agenda. Its conspiracy theorist 101.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Which is why your opinion isn't worth much, you assume the party stance well before checking to see if the facts support it.

Bike
    Blog Entries

True. And having journalists digging around would likely lead to the media having some parliamentary privileges revoked. Alas...

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by incompetence.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Does anyone think Oscar could fall out with himself if locked in a room?
    Nah, the conversation wouldn't last long enough.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    [QUOTE=pritch;1130760456]Maybe it shouldn't be, but it"s rather startling that so many people comment on a book they haven't read.

It's just possible that the thing that pisses me off most about the whole affair is that some pf the parliamentary churnos say that none of the revelations are surprising, 'cause they already knew about the goings on. Well if they know what's happening in parliament and don't tell us, fire their arse and get someone who can do the fucking job.

On second thoughts that may not be the thing that pisses me off most, it's wankers chundering on about "the beltway". Where do these shitheads think they live Washingto DC?

Agreed man, Sounds like a very familliar situation to me
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post

NOW sit down, I agree with you, including the off-the-cuff remark bit. BUT , if you're going to ignore that which proliferates such behaviour, then you will reap what you sew. Deny it all you like, but the system must change radically and not just be meddled with, again. And again. And again. And again. That is all that has happened throughout history. Some of us are ready to move on. Get yer A into G.

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    NOW sit down, I agree with you, including the off-the-cuff remark bit. BUT , if you're going to ignore that which proliferates such behaviour, then you will reap what you sew. Deny it all you like, but the system must change radically and not just be meddled with, again. And again. And again. And again. That is all that has happened throughout history. Some of us are ready to move on. Get yer A into G.
    I assume you mean that which causes such behaviour? Behaviour which can be observed anywhere people form groups? Behaviour that can be observed where there isn’t the vaguest hint of money to motivate it? So not a behaviour caused by money then.

So let’s have none of your bullshit about radical changes to “the system”, one which has demonstrably been responsible in your lifetime for the greatest advance in living standards humankind has ever known.

Thread Information