Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Hager

Bike
    Valkyrie 1500 ,HD softail, BMW r1150r
    Not Kat fighting are we....?
    Opinions are like arseholes: Everybody has got one, but that doesn't mean you got to air it in public all the time....

Bike
    Honda Pan European ST1100
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    And of course, Russia had absolutely no hand in it whatsoever...
    Russia's involvement in Syria is a rerun of their involvement in Afghanistan.
    The US involvement is a rerun of their involvement in Afghanistan. - Funding terrorists to try to engineer the overthrow of a democratically elected government.
    That is their modus operandi - which is currently being executed in many countries around the world.
    Atheism and Religion are but two sides of the same coin.
    One prefers to use its head, while the other relies on tales.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinny View Post
    The US involvement is a rerun of their involvement in Afghanistan. - Funding terrorists to try to engineer the overthrow of a democratically elected government.
    That is their modus operandi - which is currently being executed in many countries around the world.
    Ummm OK Assad was "elected" but I'm not sure if you could fairly say it was always democratic.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T.W.R View Post
    goes a lot further back than 79 try back to the actual days of the silk road & Marco Polo and even through to the days of Alexander the Great or the original Frankincense traders. Geographically the area is the perfect traders corridor between east & west and the inhabitants have always been fighting for the dominance of the trading routes. Anything the Yanks or Russians have done is only a small splash in time by comparison.
    As for the traits of a peaceful society they change their agenda faster than the weather, the regional tribes have always been at each others throats for one reason or another and if two conspired against another one day the following day could easily see a total reversal of that the next
    Originally Posted by Hinny
    There is no denying that the troubles in Afghanistan since 1979 have been as a result of USA meddling.

There was relative peace before that and the country was it seems a hundred years ahead of what it has become it terms of society.
    Another example of the Yanks and Poms fucking up a country and its people to advance their own agendas for the enrichment of themselves.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    Ummm OK Assad was "elected" but I'm not sure if you could fairly say it was always democratic.
    The UN observers declared that it was.
    Do you have any reason to doubt them?
    Assad is very popular.
    Perhaps not quite as popular as Qadaffi.
    He would have had to be the most popular leader in the world.
    With one days notice 1 million people, 1/6th of the entire population, were out on the streets marching in support of him when the Yanks and the Poms were trying to get rid of him.
    As usual it was American and British interests that prevailed and his country, the richest country in Africa with the highest Human Capital Index in Africa, was plunged into anarchy. Libya used to be the poorest country in the world. It could be headed back there.
    That action, alongside their other actions on the African continent and in the Middle East, have also plunged Europe into turmoil and led to the Brexit vote.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    And of course - the USSR never funded or armed revolutionary movements in order to overthrow democratically elected Governments....
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    have also plunged Europe into turmoil and led to the Brexit vote.
    Brexit was more than just about Immigration - it was about a higher principle of the accountability of a ruling body to those it is empowered to rule over.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Does Anne know you're using a 30 year old photo of her as your avatar?
    I just googled 'creepy whiny little fuck face' and this was what was offered up.
    '' i'd let you touch me.''

Sorry fulla but I am spoken for.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    In case anyone is interested in following the inquiry.....

https://operationburnham.inquiry.gov...atest-updates/

Bike
    bandit
    And it's getting very messy - and what looks like arse-covering exercise by the Defense people ..

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...rstood-acronym
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    bandit
    In case anyone is interested in following the inquiry.....

https://operationburnham.inquiry.gov...atest-updates/
    Of course they are not interested - the truth may ruin their preconceptions .
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    I haven't seen much on TV but what I did see was about the level of, "The dog ate my homework".
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    I haven't seen much on TV but what I did see was about the level of, "The dog ate my homework".
    Only the dog was also crying wolf.

JUNE 20, 2019 10:00AM BY DAVID FARRAR
    The villagers lied
    Jon Stephenson writes at Stuff:

Two insurgent commanders hunted by the New Zealand SAS have admitted they were present in a village raided during Operation Burnham.
    In the first public account of the insurgents’ movements, they have contradicted some of the locals’ claims about the 2010 raid, in which six civilians were killed and 15 injured. The raid is the subject of a current Government inquiry sparked by the book Hit & Run.
    In interviews with Stuff, both Qari Miraj and Maulawi Naimatullah admitted to being in or around the village of Naik during the night raid, which was led by the SAS with US and Afghan allies. …

Miraj and Naimatullah’s admissions contradict the accounts of numerous residents from the village of Khak Khuday Dad, a few hundred metres from Naik. Those villagers have maintained for years that there were no insurgents in either their village or Naik when Operation Burnham took place.
    Miraj told Stuff that he, Naimatullah and two of their bodyguards had been at Naik for “two nights and one day” and that “everybody knew that”.
    “Everybody [in Naik and Khak Khuday Dad] knew that I was there because I was going to Naik village. I was going five times a day to pray in the mosque, and everybody knew that Qari Miraj and [one of his bodyguards] Maulawi Abdul Khaliq were guests at the house of Maulawi Naimatullah.”

This is a stunning revelation. Kudos to Jon Stephenson for reporting this new testimony, even though it contradicts a key claim in the book he co-authored with Nicky Hager.
    It says something that it turns out the insurgents may be more truthful than the villagers!
    Note a very concerned Katspm never noted this at all.
    Ones sounds like a mistake, the other is an outright lie.

he also misses out that the authors none of whom ever visited the village as it was too dangerous to go there as it was "unfriendly" also got quite a few other things wrong
    However, NZDF head Lt. Gen. Tim Keating has confirmed NZSAS has never been to the villages in question, and he says the two journalists got their facts wrong, confusing an event at those villages with an NZSAS operation further south.
    That operation, codenamed “Burnham”, may have caused civilian casualties said Keating after a misfire on a US Apache helicopter gunship, but those killed are not those named in Hager’s book, nor were they intentionally targeted as Hager and Stephenson alleged, nor did they die at the hands of NZ troops. Whoever killed Fatima and the five others, it wasn’t New Zealand or anything to do with this country in any way, and it didn’t happen on Operation Burnham.
    26 Mar, 2017 https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/a...ectid=11825960
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    bandit
    "The SIS has been told to apologise to investigative journalist Nicky Hager for unlawfully acquiring months of call logs from his phone."

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...YfkANkH-JoAPr0

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Lol, easy to do in retrospect!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Thread Information