Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Truck driver shortage - true or false?

Bike
    triumph scrambler
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Fuck working for dickheads like that, what an employee does in their spare time has nothing to do with the employer as long as it doesn't affect the work. I've never seen or heard of an employer who is good to work for who asks for drug tests, except in some very highly regulated industries such as airline pilots. That should set off alarm bells straight away if they even ask.
    You are a total fucktard . Drugs affect work performance, don't bring your problems to work. Moronic posts like yours are proof of the problem. Drug testing will become more prevalent , best clean yourself up.

Bike
    Your mom
    Quote Originally Posted by trustme View Post
    You are a total fucktard . Drugs affect work performance, don't bring your problems to work. Moronic posts like yours are proof of the problem. Drug testing will become more prevalent , best clean yourself up.
    You're the fucktard. Alcohol is a drug, so is caffeine. Should everyone with a job be banned from doing that? What about prescription drugs, many of them are very well known for fucking people up big time, so how do you feel about that?

You should clean your stupid brain up.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Not everyone who uses drugs has their work performance affected by those drugs. Mandatory drug testing ... can't wait to see how that affects the economy.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Drug Impairment Performance Status Human Integrated Testing is the way forward. Doesn't matter what you're on or not on, if you're performing like a dipshit, no workies for you.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    In Chch you'll Prob be sweet to pick up some work on a small tip truck.

I suggest renting a Holden crewman ute and driving into the yard of chosen workplace at high speed. If there isn't a sudden bonfire of log books and employees running for exit its prob ok place to work for. Look for tidy gear and smiley faces, avoid places where the coffee jar is larger than the site first aid kit...
    Cynical, but accurate assessment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    you fucking moron. it's not drug testing, it's cannabis testing. (as cannabis is fat soluble and stays in the system for ~3 months)

i can start shooting up heroin (oooooh, scary drugs) (or crack, eccy, meth, coke, ketamine &cetera) on a friday arvo, and as long as i knock it off by sunday lunch, drink plenty of OJ, i'll pass a "drug test" on monday.
    - real fucken safe, right? cos i passed the test?

you dumb. you dumb like a dumb c*nt.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    Not everyone who uses drugs has their work performance affected by those drugs. Mandatory drug testing ... can't wait to see how that affects the economy.
    well, i just stocked up in "drugtestsRus Inc." shares, so, fucken good, i reckon.

and my pharmac portfolio is healthy.... (pun intended)

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEU View Post
    Fuck working for dickheads like that, what an employee does in their spare time has nothing to do with the employer as long as it doesn't affect the work. I've never seen or heard of an employer who is good to work for who asks for drug tests, except in some very highly regulated industries such as airline pilots. That should set off alarm bells straight away if they even ask.
    Every workplace is like this. If you have a beef, have it with work safe. They are the ones that crucify an employer for their employees actions in their spare time.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    A friend of my sisters who was a highly trained nurse set up her own business offering workplace drug testing among other things. She soon realised that side was futile after visiting a major local company. The boss laughing told her not interested as he would lose half his workforce.

I've never used drugs myself but have worked with many who obviously do. It doesn't seem to affect their driving for the most part, but Jesus, listening to all the bullshit stories they spout is tiring...

Funny tho the fleets that suddenly start drug testing once they need to downsize after losing a contract...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    mutton dressed up as lamb and a 73 XL250
    Bit off topic but... a mate of mine awhile back lost his job (construction on a big dairy job out at Glenavy ) after a random drug test,guy is a non toker but the test said otherwise,despite many pleading his case etc his employer didnt really have any other option so sacked he was then 5 weeks later reinstated after it was discovered there was something wrong with the test,makes you wonder how many others have suffered the same fate but never rehired etc.
    Be the person your dog thinks you are...

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post
    A friend of my sisters who was a highly trained nurse set up her own business offering workplace drug testing among other things. She soon realised that side was futile after visiting a major local company. The boss laughing told her not interested as he would lose half his workforce.

I've never used drugs myself but have worked with many who obviously do. It doesn't seem to affect their driving for the most part, but Jesus, listening to all the bullshit stories they spout is tiring...

Funny tho the fleets that suddenly start drug testing once they need to downsize after losing a contract...
    Aye, who would have thought that highly functioning people were also recreational drug users who appreciate that they should stay on the right side of "sober" in order to perform that function to a high, pun intended, degree the following day, eh. Nothing like a bit of propaganda though and nothing like the odd idiot misjudging it on occasion (predominantly alcohol related ).

lol... they take the drugs after a day of working with you

types

Ugh. Needles legislation or a cold calculated policy in order to "manage" a revenue stream .
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    Every workplace is like this. If you have a beef, have it with work safe. They are the ones that crucify an employer for their employees actions in their spare time.
    i've only been drug tested twice in my life. once, for an engineering shop where everyone was either drunk, stoned or british, and once for some do-good organisation, because we MAY go to some place where THEIR employees have to be drug tested. (and they STILL manage to have the highest fatality rate/occupation in the country. go figure (drugs are obviously the problem, ehh))

i'd rant more, but i've got some fucking tasty

Bike
    > 1 < 10
    SMOKEU...........the responsible Meth user..........
    ***** POLITICIANS *****
    People Of Little Integrity Thieving Innocent Citizens Incomes And Need Shooting

*******KASPA*******
    Knavery Artificial Spurious Pretentious Arseholes

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Ugh. Needles legislation or a cold calculated policy in order to "manage" a revenue stream .
    funny story, that.
    acre for acre, cannabis is 5-30x more productive than corn (gluten is really bad for making entire populations sick, fat, and dependent on medication from - dun-dun-duuuunnnnn - not cannabis, cos that shit's bad, hmkay)
    it produces: rongoa(obviously), fibre (clothes, rope &tc), oil (biodiesel)

but, someone had a patent on corn. zea mays. new maize, stole that shit off the injuns and engineered the fuck out of it.

hey, is that shit round-up (TM, copyright) ready? it sure fucken is!

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemad View Post
    SMOKEU...........the responsible Meth user..........
    i've known a couple in my life.

then, i've also seen people disappear... just, vacate the body they were in.

smokey, he's just a hobbyist. he's not serious about his drug habit, not a connoisseur. he'll just take what's going.

Thread Information