Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fat Bikers Pie & Pint Ride - 28 September 2014

Bike
    The pirate bike. Arr-arr!
    It was an awesome day!
    Awesome pies awesome roads and met some good people too.

Good to meet ya at the caltex Fatmax. chuck me on the emailing list for future endeavors. cheers! Good on ya for being the responsible host too.

The mate had to get back to his Mrs in jafaland (10year anniversary!) so we left earlier than the rest from Okororie and phanged it back. We had a couple tagging along and but lost them at matamata. They passed us while i was having a listen to the policeman about how 120km/h is too fast for a sunday. Luckily me and mate were travelling close enough together that he couldnt pin the ticket on one of us! (I assume thats why he didnt give me any extra road tax there and then)

From there we caught up with a Red highway partol heading north so dived off to go thru Tahuna. Nice clear roads there and it looks like missed the rain that was around the area too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0058.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	601.1 KB 
ID:	302654   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0059.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	568.8 KB 
ID:	302655  

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribit View Post
    It was an awesome day!

From there we caught up with a Red highway partol heading north so dived off to go thru Tahuna. Nice clear roads there and it looks like missed the rain that was around the area too.
    Tahuna to Ohinewai is the way I usually go, not much traffic, nice sweeping roads. I also went some back roads Matamata - Morinsville

in the pic Skin man looks to be eating a Custard square not a pie... probably a bit rattled still from thinking about the costs of replacing his mirror.... While I am in deep discussions with my daughter in the background on weather I should get one more pie.... and I did

Bike
    K2 gixxer thou, 636 road/stuntbike
    Blog Entries
    It was an awesome day!
    Awesome pies awesome roads and met some good people too.

Good to meet ya at the caltex Fatmax. chuck me on the emailing list for future endeavors. cheers! Good on ya for being the responsible host too.

The mate had to get back to his Mrs in jafaland (10year anniversary!) so we left earlier than the rest from Okororie and phanged it back. We had a couple tagging along and but lost them at matamata. They passed us while i was having a listen to the policeman about how 120km/h is too fast for a sunday. Luckily me and mate were travelling close enough together that he couldnt pin the ticket on one of us! (I assume thats why he didnt give me any extra road tax there and then)

Hahahahahaha!!! Thanks buddy
    The pies I brought back saved the day for me!!
    Was a cool day!! Met a lot of new people and went down roads I've never seen before! 10/10 for organisation, very very well planned day,!!

Il def come to future rides with this fun bunch!!

Bike
    Rocket 111 Touring (2010)
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertwin Don View Post
    Good little ride - awesome pie (singular - unlike some I only had one, but the fancy Danish was good, too)
    to John - that Black Pudding is brilliant!!!
    See you all again, some time - Thanks.
    Yep, had the first one of my four tonight for tea. Glad you enjoyed it :-)

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by leathel View Post
    Tahuna to Ohinewai is the way I usually go, not much traffic, nice sweeping roads. I also went some back roads Matamata - Morinsville

in the pic Skin man looks to be eating a Custard square not a pie... probably a bit rattled still from thinking about the costs of replacing his mirror.... While I am in deep discussions with my daughter in the background on weather I should get one more pie.... and I did
    Ahhh its good to be able to put names to faces. It was good to meet ya again Mr D.'Lethal'. thanks for leading most of the way.
    It is a custard square but close enough. its just a fancy type of pie. i missed the opportunity to take the pic while he was eating pies. There was an english bird standing next to 'Skin man' when i was taking this pic and she said she was very tempted to knock the pie into his face to make an even greater pic! i think she held back since he'd suffered enough for one day.

Quote Originally Posted by 636stunt
    Hahahahahaha!!! Thanks buddy
    No thank YOU. 120 and over = $300?

Bike
    VT1100C 1993 /DRZ400E
    Ahhh its good to be able to put names to faces. It was good to meet ya again Mr D.'Lethal'. thanks for leading most of the way.
    It is a custard square but close enough. its just a fancy type of pie. i missed the opportunity to take the pic while he was eating pies. There was an english bird standing next to 'Skin man' when i was taking this pic and she said she was very tempted to knock the pie into his face to make an even greater pic! i think she held back since he'd suffered enough for one day.
    That would be Kay I guess (Flubs other half) wait until you are on a ride when the humor really kicks in as she is a blast.... as area lot of others, Shame Mark didn't get there as he can be the catalyst to mayhem :P

Bike
    ...........There was an english bird standing next to 'Skin man' when i was taking this pic and she said she was very tempted to knock the pie into his face to make an even greater pic! i think she held back since he'd suffered enough for one day.
    I can't wait to show her this post. She hasn't been called a 'bird' for a very long time. She'll piss herself laughing :-D

Bike
    "I can't wait to show her this post. She hasn't been called a 'bird' for a very long time. She'll piss herself laughing :-D"

*Shrug* just my way of saying female. I think i saw her riding in one of the chase vehicles later in the day rather than goldwinging...

Looking forward to next time. Fatmaxx has added me to the email list so that will increase my chances of not missing it. sweet!

Bike
    The 'wing shredded its rear tyre the day before but I didn't want to miss the ride as I was leading the middle section, plus I enjoy the company, so I just had to do it in the Territory. Look forward to seeing you on the next run.

If you really want to see us having a good laugh you should come on our 4th birthday bash to New Plymouth in February :-)

Thread Information