Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    How old do you think I am?

But here's the thing - I expect certain standard from people (Crazy, I know) - She set a standard of behavior for how she reacted to the attack - I actually thought she did a very good job (with a couple of very large exceptions).

The issue arose when there was another Terrorist attack, with a much larger body count, against a group thats a Minority Religous group in their country - Did we see the same grand gestures of Empathy? Did we see maybe a show of solidarity in Parliament? I don't expect the same level of action, since it wasn't in NZ, but I still expect something.

All she had to do, was do something. And she didn't. And that's where the implicit claim of 'I'm doing this because of how deeply hurt and Empathetic I am to the loss of life' starts to fade.
    Did you do anything? There are many events every week of innocent people dying. Did you do anything for those?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    I don't expect the same level of action, since it wasn't in NZ, but I still expect something.
    So what exactly do you expect from her (beyond the abhorrence and sadness over the attacks that Jacinda Ardern voiced)?

What 'action' is she supposed to take over an event in another country?

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Chch was the best thing to happen to her and her hapless followers. .
    34minutes direct out of the NRA manual

Do you have any material that is not out of the NRA propaganda manual for how to pass of a massacre or or mass shooting as being just one of those things?
    323 last year in the states thats almost once a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Chch was the best thing to happen to her and her hapless followers. Since them you don't hear much if anything about the affordable housing fiasco, the several cabinet sackings, the out of control Winston and Shane, and numerous other colossal fuck ups this shit government has made. Yes, she is playing a great game and unless National get their shit together Labour, without any minority party help will steam in next election and will be in full control. As long as you are some sort of beneficiary, immigrant or you're not smart enough or too lazy or stupid to take care of your own business that'll be just great.
    Unaffordable housing started in the Clarke era, it just kept going as the drivers were more people not enough houses. Simples. Peters is a complete Turkey but I think he might understand the maths as he learnt by rote in the late century, or maybe the one before that.

I'm warming up to Bridges just because of the humour value. Colin Craig used to be my favourite but the grief he has bought on his ex secretary has soured the joke .
    We need another hypocrisy I love Jesus and all his demons party.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    Colin Craig used to be my favourite but the grief he has bought on his ex secretary has soured the joke .
    We need another hypocrisy I love Jesus and all his demons party.
    Thats still ongoing
    he is making sure she is tied up in expensive litigation for crap that was nothing to do with her.

Not sure how anyone could go past David Seymour
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Please give me an example of people who have been "dawn raided" for criticising our Dear Leader.
    And before you shoot your mouth off too much be aware this shit happened less than a mile from where I am standing.
    Quick get a Mod, Husaberg has stolen this dude's log in.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    Quick get a Mod, Husaberg has stolen this dude's log in.
    Funnyi will give you that one.
    But Small h
    I dont need to overcompensate like some do.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Did you do anything? There are many events every week of innocent people dying. Did you do anything for those?
    I did the same thing I did for all the victims of all the Terrorist Attacks.

I adhered to the standard of behaviour I set for myself. Just as I expect Jacinda to adhere to the Standard of behavior SHE set for Herself.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    So what exactly do you expect from her (beyond the abhorrence and sadness over the attacks that Jacinda Ardern voiced)?

What 'action' is she supposed to take over an event in another country?
    A Prayer in Parliament perhaps, the donning of Religious or cultural garb to show solidarity, Maybe a condemnation of the Ideology that was used to justify the attack.

Again, not a particularly high standard I don't think.

The funniest thing was, in the time gap between Christchurch and Sri Lanka - I predicted that this would happen, that the next attack that would invariably come would not be met with the same wailing and Gnashing of teeth that Christchurch did.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Street Triple R

All she had to do, was do something. And she didn't. And that's where the implicit claim of 'I'm doing this because of how deeply hurt and Empathetic I am to the loss of life' starts to fade.
    Oh fuck off.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Street Triple R
    A Prayer in Parliament perhaps, the donning of Religious or cultural garb to show solidarity, Maybe a condemnation of the Ideology that was used to justify the attack.

Again, not a particularly high standard I don't think.

The funniest thing was, in the time gap between Christchurch and Sri Lanka - I predicted that this would happen, that the next attack that would invariably come would not be met with the same wailing and Gnashing of teeth that Christchurch did.
    Chrissakes you fucktard. An attack happens in the country she is Prime Minister of, and another happens in a country she isnt. You appear to either want the same level of disgust at the perpetrator and opprobrium at his actions for him as you do for the others? That is fucked in the head - one is in her country on her watch, the other is not. Particularly when the second one happened WHILE the first one is being dealt with.

If, as you would have had it in a prior post this was "virtue signalling"* then she would have been even more affected by the second than the first.

So in your tiny right wing little mind the fact of being human, being a leader and having a reaction in one instance is pushing an agenda but not having enough humanity, leaderhip and reaction in another instance is also pushing that agenda? Yeah, like I said, fuck you.

* a term, I have noticed, exclusively used by fascists to describe others. Like "libtard" and all that other shit.

Did I mention fuck you?

Bike
    Street Triple R
    How old do you think I am?
    Old enough to know better.

Bike
    husaberg
    Chrissakes you fucktard. An attack happens in the country she is Prime Minister of, and another happens in a country she isnt. You appear to either want the same level of disgust at the perpetrator and opprobrium at his actions for him as you do for the others? That is fucked in the head - one is in her country on her watch, the other is not. Particularly when the second one happened WHILE the first one is being dealt with.

If, as you would have had it in a prior post this was "virtue signalling"* then she would have been even more affected by the second than the first.

So in your tiny right wing little mind the fact of being human, being a leader and having a reaction in one instance is pushing an agenda but not having enough humanity, leaderhip and reaction in another instance is also pushing that agenda? Yeah, like I said, fuck you.

* a term, I have noticed, exclusively used by fascists to describe others. Like "libtard" and all that other shit.

Did I mention fuck you?
    You didn't mention most wouldn't find a single thing funny about 50 innocent people getting killed, Hewould have to be a total dick to find anything about it being anything at all funny, with the murder of 50 people.
    But what would you expect from a guy that claims to empathize with and suport the killers views.
    Then cries like a little girl when the vast majority of rest of NZ wants to get rid of semi Autos that he never needed.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    34minutes direct out of the NRA manual

Do you have any material that is not out of the NRA propaganda manual for how to pass of a massacre or or mass shooting as being just one of those things?
    323 last year in the states thats almost once a day.
    I don't belong to the NRA and have never visited their website and have never read any of their material.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    50 innocent people .
    How do you know they are all innocent? Do you know them all? It has been shown that at least one of them has family links to a known terrorist. I am not saying they are or are not innocent I’m just interested in if berk has proof to back up his very broad statement.
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information