Page 46 of 63 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Its pretty simple Islam is the most oppressive religion in the world and has been for centuries.

Do you live under a rock or something?

New Conservative is committed to saving both lives. The life of the baby in the womb, and the life of the mother from complications arising from surgery, serious mental health issues, greater risk of breast cancer, infertility, etc.
    New Conservative is opposed to the decriminalisation of abortion as it involves the choices of one or more people resulting in the death of another. The taking of another’s life is a crime, not a health issue, and must be considered as such.
    New Conservative is committed to ensure that any abortion practiced under The Contraception, Sterilisation and Abortion Act 1977 is actually practiced in accordance with that law, only when “serious danger to the life, or to the physical or mental health, of the woman or girl” exists, and “having full regard for the rights of the unborn child.”
    so regulating what they wear is bad but you think its okay for the party you support to regulate a womans vagina and when and to who she gives birth to is fine.

New Zealand culture is the combination of Democracy and Judeo/Christian principles including personal accountability and corporate responsibility. This provides the freedoms, the fairness, and the environment to flourish, that our nation is renowned for. New Conservative will uphold these foundational principles and ensure there is no conflicting jurisdictional authority in New Zealand,
    more religious nuttery

The key New Conservative immigration policy is “Net Zero Immigration”. This would be for a period determined by the time taken to ease housing demand, which could be as little as 12 months (student visas and returning New Zealanders excluded). Long term immigration policy must be based on which occupations will be available/necessary in the future.
    yet your wife is an immigrant.

New Conservative recognises the vital role education plays in the holistic development of a young person, not just in academics. The potential to see our young people trained in healthy respectful relationships and great family values must not be squandered. Sex education should primarily be taught by parents, and parents should be supported in this where necessary. Previous sex education curricula has been a failed experiment and it is time for a new approach. We believe that relationship education free of sex education would be far more beneficial for all New Zealanders, as it relates to every area of our lives
    . more religious nuttery

The Conservative Party was founded in August 2011 by businessman and political activist Colin Craig, who led the party from its foundation until his resignation in June 2015.
    In September 2016, the Auckland High Court began hearing Jordan Williams' defamation lawsuit against Craig, the former party chief executive and Epsom candidate Christine Rankin testified that revelations about Craig's alleged romantic impropriety with his press secretary Rachel MacGregor had led her to doubt his suitability to lead the Party.
    On 12 September, the party's former board member John Stringer alleged that Craig had acted inappropriately toward other women and said that there had been so much concern about his relationship with MacGregor that the party had arranged a chaperone to accompany them whenever they were together. Stringer claimed in his testimony that Craig had dismissed concerns about his alleged sexual impropriety raised by the party's board. On 16 September, Colin Craig took the stand to testify in his defence. While denying that he sexually harassed MacGregor, Craig likened their relationship to that of siblings. He also admitted kissing her but insisted it was consensual. Brian Dobbs, the former chairman of the Conservative Party, also testified that he and several other board members had expressed their dissatisfaction with Craig's and MacGregor's relationship.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    so regulating what they wear is bad but you think its okay for the party you support to regulate a womans vagina and when and to who she gives birth to is fine.

more religious nuttery

yet your wife is an immigrant.

. more religious nuttery

Jokes on you. Im not voting for NC because im religious (which im not).

We are all immigrants unless you are maori and even they immigrated here most likely at some stage.

I dont care either way about abortion to me its the least of our current worries and will sort itself out eventually like all lefty ideas that are bad it wont last long. I just cringe like fuck when I watch the typical purple and green haired dipshits in Australia and Ireland cheering the fact they get to mutilate fetuses in the womb and think its a great old lark.

Im sitting here daily right now watching a developer next door try and build three houses on a vacant section and failing. Yet noddies like you think its a great idea to let in 80k+ people a year when we cant even put the infrastructure in place to stop the country busting apart at the seams.

Dipshit Colin Craig is long gone from the party.

And then you'll be wondering why Trump, New Conservative and other populous parties continue to garner support?

You fail yet again....

Bike
    husaberg

And then you'll be wondering why Trump, New Conservative and other populous parties continue to garner support?
    the new conservate party got 0.24% of the total vote thats 1/5 of what the maori party got. the conservatives have got less votes at each of the three successive elections. So yeah whatever.............
    People like trump get votes Because of some parents free access to drugs and a lack of education and poor breeding coupled with kids eating lead paint seemingly have created imbeciles who think hes great. This happens as they clearly lack the reasoning or cognitive abilities to know any better.
    Republicans would vote for whoever their party put in front of them half the US voters are republicans. So any candiate is expected to get near half the vote, Trump never even won the popular vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Jokes on you. Im not voting for NC because im religious (which im not).

We are all immigrants unless you are maori and even they immigrated here most likely at some stage.

I dont care either way about abortion to me its the least of our current worries and will sort itself out eventually like all lefty ideas that are bad it wont last long. I just cringe like fuck when I watch the typical purple and green haired dipshits in Australia and Ireland cheering the fact they get to mutilate fetuses in the womb and think its a great old lark.

Im sitting here daily right now watching a developer next door try and build three houses on a vacant section and failing. Yet noddies like you think its a great idea to let in 80k+ people a year when we cant even put the infrastructure in place to stop the country busting apart at the seams.

Dipshit Colin Craig is long gone from the party.

You fail yet again....
    You're a little bundle of hate, huh? I blame your mother for bottle feeding you.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    You're a little bundle of hate, huh? I blame your mother for bottle feeding you.
    This is the first of his dribble that I've had the misfortune to read. Think I'll just cancel my subscription to this thread.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I'm kinda in the same boat, only just realised this guy is a full on nutter. Don't worry. Jesus will take him to hell.

Unsubscribe.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Jesus will bend him over and do him dry. That's if the mods don't get there first!
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    This is the first of his dribble that I've had the misfortune to read. Think I'll just cancel my subscription to this thread.
    Yeah, its the last of the trollage I will ever see. "Ignore" function very useful on this site.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    The Christians have been just as bad for the first 1900 years so don't be too much of a hypocrite.
    In the day ... it was good public sport feeding them to the Lions. Perhaps we should revive the practice ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    "Most likely" ... ???

You live in Rotovegas ... and you're still not sure of their history ... ?????? You must get out more. You might learn something.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    "Most likely" ... ???

You live in Rotovegas ... and you're still not sure of their history ... ?????? You must get out more. You might learn something.

Are you sure of their history? Hell, they arent even sure of their history!! Surely you can show us bones and the DNA going back a couple of thousand years + if they have been here forever like in any other country in the world thats had indigenous people live there "forever".

That would be if the maori's didnt claim any bones and stop any evidence actually coming out that might refute the history they are claiming huh?

You people will believe everything your told thats why you get so triggered when someone suggests to you otherwise. The cult of MSM brainwashing.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    In the day ... it was good public sport feeding them to the Lions. Perhaps we should revive the practice ...
    I agree but when they restart it the first one to go should be the marxist Pope and then all his cardinals.

The amount of assumptions you lefty clowns make is hilarious. Its funny how the same people defending muslims HATE christians so much.... Anybody would think you guys are part of a cult thats programmed you to think this way? An MSM media cult that fills your brains with garbage every day??

Bike
    bandit

You people will believe everything your told thats why you get so triggered when someone suggests to you otherwise.

And it appears to me that you have been brainwashed by the brain-dead - you are so tied up in hate that you will believe anything you are told that is contrary to the generally accepted view ... as long as it feeds your hate ...

Now - let's see how this triggers you ...
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    ... Its funny how the same people defending muslims HATE christians so much....
    Not all Muslims are defensible. Nor for that matter are all Christians. BOTH groups are entitled to their beliefs, but they still must uphold the laws (and legal rights) of the citizens of the country, and society they live in. YOUR rights hold the same status as theirs. ANY groups attempt to credit themselves more rights than legally due in law (be it for political grandstanding, or ego based on a false sense of entitlement) are acting outside the letter of the country's law.

Your opinions on the legislation of this or any other nation are your's to hold. Your actions to change opinions of others should be considered carefully.

I don't hate Christians ... especially not the devout ones. But they must be taken with a grain (or two) of salt. If roasted ... they need garlic.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure of their history? Hell, they arent even sure of their history!! Surely you can show us bones and the DNA going back a couple of thousand years + if they have been here forever like in any other country in the world thats had indigenous people live there "forever".

That would be if the maori's didnt claim any bones and stop any evidence actually coming out that might refute the history they are claiming huh?

You people will believe everything your told thats why you get so triggered when someone suggests to you otherwise. The cult of MSM brainwashing.
    You really must do some reading, because your ideas of history timeline must be quite popular in Rotovegas ...

Thread Information