Page 57 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    But a lit of these guys left nz as children with parents making a new life. They're about as Kiwi as I'm Australian.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by F5 Dave View Post
    But a lit of these guys left nz as children with parents making a new life. They're about as Kiwi as I'm Australian.
    Born in NZ ... Kiwi's. Such is reality ... unless they took out Aussie (or other) citizenship.

Were you born in NZ or Aus ... ?? Have a nice day sport ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Born in NZ ... Kiwi's. Such is reality ... unless they took out Aussie (or other) citizenship.

Suhaya Aden had dual citizenship in NZ (birthright) and Aus. The australian gubblemunt saw fit to revoke her aussie citizenship after her adventures in Syria being a Jihadi bride. Various UN conventions say you cannot leave someone stateless - remember she is at this point sitting in a Turkish internment cvamp - so NZ did the right thing and agreed to take her.

I would bet $500 that the only danger here is white "supremacists" seeking to do her and her children harm, gutless pieces of shit that they are: example: mosque shooter asshole (oh wait, a fucking strayan what a surprise) or the one and only Philip Arps. I mean sure, if those losers represent the master race, the rest of us have nothing to worry about.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Blog Entries

Escaping bigotry in a row boat 1/2 way in between. I cant remember which way we were headed.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Escaping bigotry in a row boat 1/2 way in between. I cant remember which way we were headed.
    I was born in Southland ... (Tuatapere to be exact) but left there age one. I lived in various parts of southland through my "Education process years" ... but was not instructed on race (as an issue) by my Parents. I was in contact with others at school that had a different skin colour to mine. I had no inclination to see or treat them any differently ... merely based on their colour or race. One or two were tossers ... and WERE treated accordingly.

In my opinion .. you don't escape bigotry ... you deal with it.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    It was a joke with reference to transfering countries . I have a couple of mate who have made the move to Auss. Been paying tax there for decade or decades. They are Australian now. In all but citizens rights.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    It was a joke with reference to transfering countries . I have a couple of mate who have made the move to Auss. Been paying tax there for decade or decades. They are Australian now. In all but citizens rights.
    until they get arbitrarily deemed to not be "Fit and proper" and their visas revoked and put on a plane, or until they need support from the state/State they have been paying taxes to for years and years.

Half my friends and family are there too but I say to them all: become citizens of Straya.

Like we in NZ think "Oh well, cuzzies across the ditch, ANZAC spirit, alla that." In my experience Strayans could not give less of a fuck about NZ, never think about it except to make snide comments and generally are very racist and incredibly xenophobic.

And I quite like Straya. Used to go there on holiday even.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Yes one got seriously ill and was contemplating having to move his Australian family here just for healthcare.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    That's actually not how it works. Scotty from marketing doesn't give a shit about any of that. He will revoke, or withhold, citizenship on a whim. He and his cabinet are primarlly concerned with feathering each others nests - and looking good to their more biggoted compatriots.

Some like to whinge about our politicians, but we don't know how lucky we are.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That's actually not how it works. Scotty from marketing doesn't give a shit about any of that. He will revoke, or withhold, citizenship on a whim. He and his cabinet are primarlly concerned with feathering each others nests - and looking good to their more biggoted compatriots.

Basically ... if you're not a resident in your country of birth ... all bets are off.

The policy you've mentioned above HAS occurred in NZ too ... in the past. If you were to join an organization like ISIS ... and later decided things weren't as described in the brochures ... and want to come "Home" ... Good luck with that.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post

Scott thinks he is Nero, but at least Nero didn't fly to Hawaii while Rome burnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Do you fucking seriously think these chick's thought they were joining isis? Do you understand a scam? You'd love to think they came to a Hey baby, come and join our jihady party. - Yeah ok, sure I like the idea of killing white Christians. I'll grab my coat and be right there.

Then you can be all like, Well you got what you deserved bitch. God is my shepherd. Deliver us from evil.

Maybe you can laugh at the thought of her soul burning in hell. Forever. Burn her. She's a witch.

Let that Christian hate broil.

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Basically ... if you're not a resident in your country of birth ... all bets are off.

The policy you've mentioned above HAS occurred in NZ too ... in the past. If you were to join an organization like ISIS ... and later decided things weren't as described in the brochures ... and want to come "Home" ... Good luck with that.
    I don't know if Mark Taylor's citizenship has been revoked nor do I much care. He made his bed...

The government says their concern in the current case is the kids. Hopefully the kids won't become radicalised but time will tell.

Sort of reminds me of the journalist talking to ISIS prisoners after the fall of Raqqa. According to the prisoners they had all been cooks and cleaners. The journalist said the food must have been great with so many cooks. Nobody laughed.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Yo momma
    Then they should have properly committed to their new home and became Australian citizens.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Thank you Captain Hindsight

Life goes by and NZ to Aus is a small enough step that it was forgotten I believe.

Thread Information