Page 39 of 63 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    oh dear

its a wonder stuff haven't done more news stories on this one

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    oh dear

its a wonder stuff haven't done more news stories on this one
    Not really, if they reported on racist Maori behaviour it'd be seen as an attack on Maori and they'd be accused of.... racism.
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocean1 View Post
    Not really, if they reported on racist Maori behaviour it'd be seen as an attack on Maori and they'd be accused of.... racism.
    I spoke to soon, it was in todays paper.
    I woulda thought stuff would do their normal thing of tryin to stir up a shit storm

Bike
    Yo momma
    https://www.driven.co.nz/news/lifest...nd-shop-owner/

and the cops said that video is not enough to charge the thieving meth heads.
    Perhaps they are too busy with the dawn raids on those that post criticism about the tooth fairy.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Hes probably lucky he didn't get stabbed. What scum.
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    https://www.driven.co.nz/news/lifest...nd-shop-owner/

and the cops said that video is not enough to charge the thieving meth heads.
    Perhaps they are too busy with the dawn raids on those that post criticism about the tooth fairy.
    Please give me an example of people who have been "dawn raided" for criticising our Dear Leader. Because that shit did not happen.

The worst example I can think of of back water shitehole-ism is the fundy fuckwits who are forming a new political party which the Natzis will gift Botany to. Its a nice example of political fuckery - it takes out (girls name) Jamie Lee Ross and gives Natzi a "coalition partner" for the next election.

Having said that, all Cinders has to do (apart from the excellent job she is already doing, fuck all you haters) is get married and or get pregnant or have another kid, bada boom bada bing second term assured.

I've decided that what I hate most of all is middle aged white man religious fucktard politicians: like these fucktards from (where else) Alabama. Glad I'm not an American.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...en-republicans

So, in conclusion, I think no matter how backwater NZ is, we can be glad we arent in the fascist state of Gilead. Sorry, Mrka.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post

Having said that, all Cinders has to do is get married and or get pregnant or have another kid, bada boom bada bing second term assured.

a.
    Haha watch this space.

Having said that another shooting or similar incident wouldn’t hurt her either. She has done quite nicely thank you very much from the last one.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries

I've decided that what I hate most of all is middle aged white man religious fucktard politicians: like these fucktards from (where else) Alabama. Glad I'm not an American.

So, in conclusion, I think no matter how backwater NZ is, we can be glad we arent in the fascist state of Gilead. Sorry, Mrka.
    That's what you get when the politicians have a family tree that doesn't fork.

The governor of Alabama remarked as she signed the new law that all life is precious and a gift from God. Apparenty she was untroubled by this thought when she signed six death warrants. In an unintended irony there is reportedly an execution scheduled for today.

Where was all this concern for precious life when the most popular outdoor sport was lynching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfRq...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Street Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Haha watch this space.

Having said that another shooting or similar incident wouldn’t hurt her either. She has done quite nicely thank you very much from the last one.
    by acting like an actual leader you mean, taking meaningful action and being empathetic? Yes, she has triumphed over adversity. And before you shoot your mouth off too much be aware this shit happened less than a mile from where I am standing.

Interesting to note that she has managed to mobilise everyone except the NRA controlled Gilead fascist non-democracy. They couldnt even be bothered sending someone along to take notes or make tea. And they had hundreds at the G7 just across town.

LOL. Empire in decline. Hope it doesn't continue to take the rest of the world with it.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    I Ride No More
    LOL. Empire in decline. Hope it doesn't continue to take the rest of the world with it.
    https://www.theonion.com/breaking-si...u-s-1834817742

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by pritch View Post
    That's what you get when the politicians have a family tree that doesn't fork.

The governor of Alabama remarked as she signed the new law that all life is precious and a gift from God. Apparenty she was untroubled by this thought when she signed six death warrants. In an unintended irony there is reportedly an execution scheduled for today.

Where was all this concern for precious life when the most popular outdoor sport was lynching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfRq...&frags=pl%2Cwn
    What were the 6 people on death row sentenced for?
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    by acting like an actual leader you mean, taking meaningful action and being empathetic? Yes, she has triumphed over adversity. And before you shoot your mouth off too much be aware this shit happened less than a mile from where I am standing.

Interesting to note that she has managed to mobilise everyone except the NRA controlled Gilead fascist non-democracy. They couldnt even be bothered sending someone along to take notes or make tea. And they had hundreds at the G7 just across town.

That's one viewpoint.

Another is that it was Virtue-Signalling, pandering to certain international Organizations and using a tragedy to push a certain agenda.

I guess if she was truly empathetic to religious groups being targeted in a Terrorist attack, she'd show a degree of Solidarity with those victims - be they Sikh, Hindu, Jew, Christia... Wait...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    That's one viewpoint.

Another is that it was Virtue-Signalling, pandering to certain international Organizations and using a tragedy to push a certain agenda.

I guess if she was truly empathetic to religious groups being targeted in a Terrorist attack, she'd show a degree of Solidarity with those victims - be they Sikh, Hindu, Jew, Christia... Wait...
    That's the dumbest thing ever said.

She does the right thing, gets slammed by elderly white guys.
    If she did the wrong thing, you'd slam that too.

Fuck off you piece of shit dinosaur.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

How old do you think I am?

But here's the thing - I expect certain standard from people (Crazy, I know) - She set a standard of behavior for how she reacted to the attack - I actually thought she did a very good job (with a couple of very large exceptions).

The issue arose when there was another Terrorist attack, with a much larger body count, against a group thats a Minority Religous group in their country - Did we see the same grand gestures of Empathy? Did we see maybe a show of solidarity in Parliament? I don't expect the same level of action, since it wasn't in NZ, but I still expect something.

All she had to do, was do something. And she didn't. And that's where the implicit claim of 'I'm doing this because of how deeply hurt and Empathetic I am to the loss of life' starts to fade.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post

Chch was the best thing to happen to her and her hapless followers. Since them you don't hear much if anything about the affordable housing fiasco, the several cabinet sackings, the out of control Winston and Shane, and numerous other colossal fuck ups this shit government has made. Yes, she is playing a great game and unless National get their shit together Labour, without any minority party help will steam in next election and will be in full control. As long as you are some sort of beneficiary, immigrant or you're not smart enough or too lazy or stupid to take care of your own business that'll be just great.
    Lets go Brandon

Thread Information