Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPenguin View Post
    Exactly like they would probably like to see. Haha haha. Make your mind up.
    Make mind up? Those countries have already done what you are suggesting or are trying to implement it in ANC case.

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by austingtir View Post
    Make mind up? Those countries have already done what you are suggesting or are trying to implement it in ANC case.
    I was winding you up about saying something is probably exactly. Thought it was obvious.

Bike
    Yo momma
    If the article said the top name was Smith, it wouldn't,t have even got mentioned on kb even though there were immigrants called Smith.
    To say that the name Singh being popular is a sad state of affairs is borderline white supremacy.
    Typically immigrants called Smith integrate with the existing communities. They don't show en mass, set up their own communities then demand the locals tone down the Christmases and Easters etc because they find them offensive.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Breaking rocks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Typically immigrants called Smith integrate with the existing communities. They don't show en mass, set up their own communities then demand the locals tone down the Christmases and Easters etc because they find them offensive.
    You couldn't be more wrong. Ask the australian aboriginals or the indian population of america how it worked out for them.
    Only a Rat can win a Rat Race!

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Laava View Post
    You couldn't be more wrong. Ask the australian aboriginals or the indian population of america how it worked out for them.
    That 200+year boat has sailed.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Twowheeled
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    So how many immigrants, and I am talking Asian, Do you try and integrate with? A lot of kiwis will go and meet the new neighbours if they are white, but not so much if they are from Asian extraction. And you say they don't integrate.

Bike
    aprilia
    So how many immigrants, and I am talking Asian, Do you try and integrate with? A lot of kiwis will go and meet the new neighbours if they are white, but not so much if they are from Asian extraction. And you say they don't integrate.
    How many do you interact with?

Generally in my experience if they are second generation born in NZ asian they pretty much always integrate on a much higher level near 100% in some cases than the ones first off the boat. Also many asians weather it be chinese indian or whatever do stick to their own social groups just same as any other ethnicity does. My own wife has a very large chinese family here in Rotorua so I can observe this first hand and I would go as far as to say they would be on the upper end of the assimilation scale being from Hong Kong originally gives them a massive advantage over other asians in being able to assimilate easily as they have been fully exposed to aspects of the west in HK.

Thats why multiculturalism is a joke. It just means a bunch of different cultures living near each other not actually fully interacting and assimilating with each other. You only have to drive through the likes of mangere to see this.

This is why anyone coming in through the border should be required to have a certain level of understanding and agreement with the host dominant culture.

Whats the point in ending up with areas like in minisota in the USA that have practically become muslim no go zones? Or parts of south London and Lutton in the UK where entire towns are muslim and are now demanding sharia courts and laws and all kinds of other BS.

Bike
    Sold
    To a degree I agree with you - New Zealanders expect more than they actually give in the form of integration!

Fortunately Oamaru/Waitaki has a fairly large new* cosmopolitan population and they all integrate pretty well considering - hopefully that will continue.

*By new I mean from my first visit in 1960 - there were very few races other than European obvious in the community - today Pacific people of all Nations abound!

Tourism is strong in the area too and the crowds enjoying the harbour facilities etc increase the range of international interaction even further - it's good stuff. (IMHO)

Bike
    Yo momma
    So how many immigrants, and I am talking Asian, Do you try and integrate with? .
    When I lived in NZ the only Asians I knew were either from school or work. Other than that none as most of them took over east auckland and I didn't live there.
    If I moved to say China I would not expect anyone to change their ways just for me, same as when I moved here.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    aprilia
    Should winston stand down while the SFO investigate his undoubtedly dodgy dealings?

Bike
    aprilia
    When virtue signalling goes wrong:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/pol...s-is-no-racist

It seems the young wahine has bitten off more than she can chew with old Bob Jones....

Bike
    Yo momma

It seems the young wahine has bitten off more than she can chew with old Bob Jones....
    Hopefully old Bob doesn't have any Ron Brierly type skeletons in his closet.
    Now that is one for the plus fours!!!
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    BSA A10

Seems she hasn't as he has withdrawn the case
    "If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough power."

Quote Originally Posted by scracha View Post
    Even BP would shy away from cleaning up a sidecar oil spill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren Zevon
    Send Lawyers, guns and money, the shit has hit the fan

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    Silly old B went on a trolling execise, caught something he wasn't expecting - and it bit him.

Bike
    aprilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickaha View Post
    She has also withdrawn from her attacks on Jones if you notice.

Again Bob has made his point. And only stopped because he didnt see the need to continue. They have clearly mediated between the lawyers or directly.

Thread Information