Page 42 of 63 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand. What a back water shit hole.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Fair point but in my defense he still had to go to the trouble to do it which is what I thought might happen.
    No it took seconds, to open on a tab from when i looked, to see how many mass shootings you were going to deny, had anything to do with the lax as shit US gun laws and the sheer stupidly of the american voters.
    It took you longer to type the reply and edit out the bits you wanted to pretend you were not asked to answer

Chch was the best thing to happen to her and her hapless followers.
    I don’t know what is on the tape because I haven’t looked at it because I am not interested in what they have to say.
    Sounds like you are too scared to watch 2 minutes of Video that proves what you say is straight out the NRA propaganda handbook.

34 minutes to 36 minutes.
    43 minutes to 44 minutes
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryDorsetCase View Post
    Chrissakes you fucktard. An attack happens in the country she is Prime Minister of, and another happens in a country she isnt. You appear to either want the same level of disgust at the perpetrator and opprobrium at his actions for him as you do for the others? That is fucked in the head - one is in her country on her watch, the other is not. Particularly when the second one happened WHILE the first one is being dealt with.
    Are those not in her country deserving of Empathy?

Seems a little arbitrary... That wasn't in my Town, That wasn't in my Country, That wasn't to my People, That wasn't against my Faith...

Does that highlight why standards of Behavior are important? I didn't ask that she show the full range of Gestures she showed, There as no demand for a minutes Silence or flags to fly at half-mast.

When you single a group out for Special treatment (Positive or Negative) all you end up doing is dividing people.

If, as you would have had it in a prior post this was "virtue signalling"* then she would have been even more affected by the second than the first.
    Not at all, Islam is quite popular with radical left-wing groups, whereas Christianity is just a load of Old White Men pushing Abortion laws and oppressing Women (But Islam is a Feminist Religion and wearing a Headscarf, on pain of Death, is Liberating)

So in your tiny right wing little mind the fact of being human, being a leader and having a reaction in one instance is pushing an agenda but not having enough humanity, leaderhip and reaction in another instance is also pushing that agenda? Yeah, like I said, fuck you.
    Would it surprise you if I was to say that on a Traditional Political test, I'm ever-so-slightly Left of Centre? The fact that I have more in common with the right-wing (in your opinion) is a testament to just how far Left the Left have gone.

But I'll make it simple: I don't think she was pushing an agenda when she failed to react. In fact, I've never said that.

I've said if she was genuine in her Empathy for Victims of Terrorism then I'd expect a little bit more reaction to the 250 Murdered, allegedly in retaliation for the Christchurch attack. Maybe a Prayer in Parliment, Maybe wearing a symbol of Religious solidarity - like a Cross Necklace, or a Nun's Habit, Maybe condemning the Ideology that drove the attack. But Alas, we got nothing. So from that we conclude she's not as Empathetic as she'd have us believe.

* a term, I have noticed, exclusively used by fascists to describe others. Like "libtard" and all that other shit.

Did I mention fuck you?
    Who is the Fascist? Censorship, Reformed Gun Laws, Claims of unity against an External Threat - Sound familiar?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    No one should condemn one ideology over another. The imaginary friend is not the problem, the people using said imaginary friend as an excuse are.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Fair point but in my defense he still had to go to the trouble to do it which is what I thought might happen.
    There's an ad playing on NZ TV Jason, with the punchline "What else haven't I tried ?"

The mind boggles at what you could come up with next. Lets leave it that you're in a place which suits you and your beliefs.
    But I wouldn't think of coming back. You wouldn't like it here now. But I do.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    To sum up. Jason is a fuking moron.
    husaberg is a googling god.
    America can burn.
    T-Shirt slogan right there!

A while back I watch the first season of 'The Handmaid' - it was weird enough in it's story line to maybe, just maybe possible in the near future. I did not watch the next as I found it a bloody depressing vision of the near future and if I want to feel down, heck I can go to work.

Anyway, with American passing total anti-abortion laws regardless of how one becomes pregnant and a number of states doing the same, it is just possibly the start of Americas decline into the Handmaid.

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post

A while back I watch the first season of 'The Handmaid' - it was weird enough in it's story line to maybe, just maybe possible in the near future. I did not watch the next as I found it a bloody depressing vision of the near future and if I want to feel down, heck I can go to work.

Anyway, with American passing total anti-abortion laws regardless of how one becomes pregnant and a number of states doing the same, it is just possibly the start of Americas decline into the Handmaid.
    They're already halfway there. What pisses me off is their ambition to export those views. As far as i'm aware, US aid to Africa - where there is an AIDS crisis - is conditional on no birth control advice or resources ie, condoms, being given out.

Bike
    husaberg

Remember the right wing Republicans saying they were justified in going into Afghanistan on the basis of how the Islamic religious government "restricted"the rights of women.
    And force their religion on all the populations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	549695_10151122548779757_1035405969_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	222.4 KB 
ID:	341869Click image for larger version. 

Name:	there-should-be-no-church-state-separation-republicans-and-the-taliban-agree-on-something-144146.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	341870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartoon_TalibanAndRepublicanLaw_similarToWomen_624x450.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	173.6 KB 
ID:	341871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOP-limited-government-hypocrisy-cartoon.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	341872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27b5431fe18aa3a9f5bac4b792f5115f.jpg 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	341873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9870884649743.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	140.5 KB 
ID:	341874
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    There's an ad playing on NZ TV Jason, with the punchline "What else haven't I tried ?"

The mind boggles at what you could come up with next. Lets leave it that you're in a place which suits you and your beliefs.
    But I wouldn't think of coming back. You wouldn't like it here now. But I do.
    Fair call.
    I have been back a few times over the years, some trips for unpleasant things that I have shared with you. Each and every time I visit I see more and more changes that I consider for the worse. To me NZ looks like Australia did in the late 90's when I lived there and that isn't a good thing. I am glad you like your piece of the country you live in. Those areas will become less and less if you let it. I like the piece of America I live in. It suits me right down to the ground. It is what it is and it isn't going to change in the foreseeable future.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Yo momma

You print it and I'll wear it with pride.

BTW it is Alabama passing the anti abortion law, not the whole country. Big difference.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    I Ride No More

Alabama

Tom Lehrer in the 1960's was way ahead of you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLON3ddZIw

Bike
    RZ496/Street 765RS/GasGas/ etc etc
    Blog Entries
    Here's what I'm drinking now. Well actually just finished it but. .

'Murcia
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190519_175758.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	908.8 KB 
ID:	341875  
    Don't you look at my accountant.
    He's the only one I've got.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries

BTW it is Alabama passing the anti abortion law, not the whole country. Big difference.

Yeah but you can't deny it appears to be spreading across the states ... this is how it starts.

Bike
    Yo momma
    Yeah but you can't deny it appears to be spreading across the states ... this is how it starts.
    I don't see that at all. Alabama is in the deep south and may as well be its own country.
    Lets go Brandon

Bike
    Exercycle
    I don't see that at all. Alabama is in the deep south and may as well be its own country.
    Michigan isn't. Do your research, there's I think at least five states now. It's spreading.
    The republican controlled states are seeing the conservative loaded supreme court as a chance to overturn RoeVWade and ban abortions totally. Once the first case gets that far, womens rights in the US are sunk.
    Unless of course they mobilise for the next election and get rid of the brain dead moron...

Bike
    husaberg
    The Republican party of the USA wants to ban abortions
    Ban abortion with Constitutional amendment
    We say the unborn child has a fundamental right to life. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and we endorse legislation that the 14th Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children. Our purpose is to have legislative and judicial protection of that right against those who perform abortions. We oppose using public revenues for abortion and will not fund organizations which advocate it. We support the appointment of judges who respect the sanctity of innocent human life.
    Source: Republican Platform adopted at GOP National Convention , Aug 12, 2000
    We must keep our pledge to the first guarantee of the Declaration of Independence. That is why we say the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and we endorse legislation to make it clear that the 14th Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children. Our purpose is to have legislative and judicial protection of that right against those who perform abortions. We oppose using public revenues for abortion and will not fund organizations which advocate it. We support the appointment of judges who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of innocent human life.
    Source: 2004 Republican Party Platform, p. 86 ,
    Faithful to the "self-evident" truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which cannot be infringed. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children. We oppose using public revenues to promote or perform abortion or fund organizations which perform or advocate it and will not fund or subsidize health care which includes abortion coverage. We support the appointment of judges who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of innocent human life.
    Source: 2012 Republican Party Platform , Aug 27, 2012
    isn't it odd they can amend the consitution for stopping women have access to abortion not not to handguns ar15's etc

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	talibangop.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	706.2 KB 
ID:	341876Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sharialaw.jpg 
Size:	61.9 KB 
ID:	341877Click image for larger version. 

Name:	christianreligion.jpg 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	341878Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malala-22why-is-it222.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	341879Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Malala-most-inspiring-quotes-Guns-vs-education-1024x538.jpg 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	341880
    I reminder distinctly .

Thread Information