Page 131 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 4262

Thread: The 2017 Election Thread

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Did you actually read and understand the points I made in the previous post ?
    Lets see I initially pointed out two simple questions posed to Russia that they refused to answer you keep pushing a whole heap of conspiracy crap that is ill conceived and laughable as well as contradictory.
    I point this out to you along with why it is laughable and contradictory so you post more ill conceived crap. That again contradicts stuff you had already posted
    I look forward to a ten paragraph reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Did you actually read and understand the points I made in the previous post ?
    A hopeful, yet ultimately futile, expectation.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    If you were interested in anything rather than conspiracy theories or Political spin you would have aknowleded what you were posting was not facts but simply conspiracy theories.
    Pretty rich from a cunt that's taking the British *official line*, hook, line and fucking blind sinker. But oh no...because it's us, the *good guys*, what you hear must be *facts*! Great logic Glenn.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Pretty rich from a cunt that's taking the British *official line*, hook, line and fucking blind sinker. But oh no...because it's us, the *good guys*, what you hear must be *facts*! Great logic Glenn.
    No Pete its simple s logic (but likely beyond your simple mind), that one lot is asking questions the other lot is not only avoiding giving answers they are claiming there was nothing that ever existed that should be questioned.
    Hint why would the Russians now claim the nerve agent never existed when they had previously acknowledged it did.
    You should be familiar with the avoiding giving answers as you haven't answered the questions put to you yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    So if the Poms have nothing to hide, and are indeed telling the truth, why not comply with Russia's requests? Seems they're the ones not playing the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    The Russians had the facts they needed to be able to answer the simple questions.
    1, They had lost control of the Nerve agent used, that was clearly developed by them
    2, or they had in fact used it themselves.
    They didn't answer the simple questions thus they were sanctioned
    Seriously are you honestly suggesting they needed a sample of the nerve agent to know if they carried out an attack?
    Are you suggesting they needed a sample of the nerve agent to know if they had any go missing?
    The simple question must have been too hard aye.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Whereas you would just pass it off as one of those nasty little necessities required to keep the West safe.
    Depends - there are certainly individuals in the world whose actions have merited a quick covert assassination.

There are also those who have faced some form of Governmental sanction, under the guise of necessary tyranny, that I don't agree with.

The difference is that you seem to only deal in absolutes.

So perhaps you can point us* towards some proof that Russia is behind this latest attack.

*(Calm down jasonu).
    Why?
    Have I expressed an opinion on the matter?

The only opinion I've expressed is that you would hang a western government out to dry on an accusation with less evidence, yet you defend Russia (whose 20th century record is exceptionally tyrannical).

And I happen to find that reaction far more interesting.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    The only opinion I've expressed is that you would hang a western government out to dry on an accusation with less evidence, yet you defend Russia (whose 20th century record is exceptionally tyrannical).
    Seriously dude, if you had the ability to read these threads through the eyes of a normal person you'd see that I'm not 'defending' anyone.

I'm simply pointing out that there is nothing as yet that proves that Russia was behind it.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Seriously dude, if you could read these threads through the eyes of a normal person you'd see that I'm not 'defending' anyone.

I'm simply pointing out that there is nothing as yet that proves that Russia was behind it.
    Yeah there is , the toast was burnt this morning. ..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    my little pony
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    Yeah there is , the toast was burnt this morning. ..

Yeah, and I got served a Black Russian with generic spirits, fuck you Putin, it tasted like burnt dutch luggage.

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    Yeah, and I got served a Black Russian with generic spirits, fuck you Putin, it tasted like burnt dutch luggage.
    That's called counter intelligence... Oss, later renamed cia
    Think ya drinking the real deal, you been duped.... That there was from a stainless tank in ..a caravan...

"Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    And I'm pointing out that you'd not be so generous if it were an accusation against a western government...

And by proxy of that statement - you are showing an implied support for Russia...
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    And I'm pointing out that you'd not be so generous if it were an accusation against a western government...

And by proxy of that statement - you are showing an implied support for Russia...
    That's merely your autistic interpretation.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Hint why would the Russians now claim the nerve agent never existed when they had previously acknowledged it did.
    Is that the official Russian standpoint or is it just some words you plucked from a Daily Mirror article?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Depends - there are certainly individuals in the world whose actions have merited a quick covert assassination.
    Like David Kelly perhaps?

Bike
    husaberg
    Is that the official Russian standpoint or is it just some words you plucked from a Daily Mirror article?
    Its clearly not just words plucked, its a direct quote.
    I showed you what statement the quote came from, the statement made by Vladimir Chizhov, its repeated in other articles as being said by Vladimir Chizhov by other British officials.
    You clearly don't like it as it goes against the narrative you had created in your increasingly paranoid mind.
    Funny enough Its sentiment was also repeated by the Russian Ambassador to the Netherlands and a representative to the OPCW Alexander Shulgin “There has never been any program under the group name Novichok in the Russian Federation,” which is of course a clever misrepresentation of facts, as the Russian Federation was only formed in 1991.

Now you have finished your latest gish gallop how are you getting on with the previous questions
    Maybe they're wanting some sort of proof that it's even the Novichok strain of nerve agent.
    Well if that was the case maybe you can explain exactly why they would need a sample of the nerve agent to ascertain if.
    1, They had lost control of the Novichok nerve agent that was developed by them and them alone.
    2, or they had in fact used it themselves to carry out the attack.

Because they would clearly know if they carried out the attack themselves?
    Also they would also know if some had gone missing?

Yet they refused to answer the very direct question asked by the British leader if they had carried out the attack or if they had lost control of some of their nerve agents.

I note how you were recently up in arms about one person dying in the US from a trail of chemical weapons in the 70's
    Yet have never mentioned or commented on
    Yekaterinburg Russia — the site of a 1979 accidental anthrax release that killed 100 people.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Its clearly not just words plucked its a direct quote.I showed you what statement the quote came from the statement made by Vladimir Chizhov, its repeated in other articles.
    Go back and have another read.

The bit about there being no stockpiles is in quotation marks but the bit about the Novichok programme never existing is certainly not presented as a 'direct quote'.

Thread Information