Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197
Results 2,941 to 2,942 of 2942

Thread: Oddball engines and prototypes

Bike
    STRIKE trike & KTM300 EXC TPI
    While on the ongoing & possibly never ending adventure of understanding 2 strokes, I remember the Borgward. Here's a nice read:

https://wartburg353knight.blogspot.c...roke-fans.html
    "Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Bike
    1944 RE 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ken seeber View Post
    While on the ongoing & possibly never ending adventure of understanding 2 strokes, I remember the Borgward. Here's a nice read:

https://wartburg353knight.blogspot.c...roke-fans.html
    A very interesting story Ken!
    That Goliath sports car was a beautiful piece of work! Also, why didn't the world take notice of that fuel injected two stroke?
    Fuel injection (as in the Daimler Benz V12 engine ) was obviously successful since before WW2, however hasn't really been seen at all in two strokes till the Skidoo and Outboard guys got it working!
    I know that Orbital (in another form) did get it sussed (BTW what happened to that?) - and of course, our own Flettner did it successfully in yet another form in his Kawasaki which is still going strong I believe! - if only they (manufacturers) would take more notice of his efforts and experience in developing this and listen to him, it might just have a chance of saving the two stroke for a while!
    Freedom of speech is important - but
    P.C. has destroyed our right to speak the truth.

Thread Information