Thread: Queenstown/Otago evening rides

Bike

Queenstown/Otago evening rides

Anyone in QT?

I want to start fanging out once or twice a week after work to get back up to speed. Open to weekly suggestions, although Mace Town and Coal Pit road are two nice rides that have a bit of variation even on the regular.

I'm doing it regardless, so if you see this and feel like some company or motivation to not sit around drinking beers looking at the view, give us a yell.

Chur!

Taz

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    There are a few good tracks up to the old Scheelite mines near Glenorchy. Well worth a visit.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    F800GS
    Hell... I was in Qtown the other w/end. We could've caught up for an ale, or 2. You'd have to pay though. I'd "missplaced" my wallet. Also needed $$ to get home
    Still got the 021 number ?

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    There are a few good tracks up to the old Scheelite mines near Glenorchy. Well worth a visit.
    Will take a nose, cheers! Was up that way in the winter a few times but caged it.

Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post
    Hell... I was in Qtown the other w/end. We could've caught up for an ale, or 2. You'd have to pay though. I'd "missplaced" my wallet. Also needed $$ to get home
    Still got the 021 number ?
    Aww man! I would have spashed out on the best beer at the lowest price point for you too. Missed opportunity!

So long as it ends in 5252 she's still the same number mate. Give us a yell when you're down this way again =)

Bike
    2016 R1200gs
    Hi Tazz!
    I am in QT mate. I am keen to get out more on the dirt/ gravel.
    I am on a big pig. Finally got some 50/50 tyres on the Gs 1200. I had some good rides in the heat a few weeks ago. Got some pics up on Advrider.
    I am away with work until the end of the week. What are you riding?
    Get in touch. Oh, and join up with the Wakatipu MC club. It’s cheap and introduces you to lots of bikers.
    Cheers bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Digitdion View Post
    Hi Tazz!
    I am in QT mate. I am keen to get out more on the dirt/ gravel.
    I am on a big pig. Finally got some 50/50 tyres on the Gs 1200. I had some good rides in the heat a few weeks ago. Got some pics up on Advrider.
    I am away with work until the end of the week. What are you riding?
    Get in touch. Oh, and join up with the Wakatipu MC club. It’s cheap and introduces you to lots of bikers.
    Cheers bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey bud,

I'll check it out! I have a wee WR450. Could be keen for a blat through the Nevis or something in the coming weeks. Will PM when I get a tick

Thread Information