Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Luggage options needed!

Bike
    Honda VF750f.
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    So you pack your best wallet and your phone and then the wife gives you the gear she wants to take.
    Usually have to take the bus or the car if she's coming with me, she is not an adventurous spirit unfortunately. Even had to install a chem toilet in the bus for the precious wee thing.
    For a man is a slave to whatever has mastered him. Keep an open mind, just dont let your brains fall out.

Bike
    Ninja 250
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Is your tank steel or plastic?

If steel - I would buy myself a tank bag - oxford ones are great bang for buck...

Pretty sure I have some soft panniers you could borrow but I'd need to dig them from the pile of munt... They usually don't work well on modern sports bikes though as they rub the shit out of the seat cowling/side panels. Other option is a big soft bag inside a couple of rubbish sacks tied across your pillion seat. I use a kayak dry bag because I have them but a rubbish sack (or two) works fine...
    Hi Paul,

Would love to borrow those soft panniers for the 5 days if possible. I have purchased the Oxford cable bag for something on the rear seat but pannier room would be gr8.

I could stop in this w/e if your available.

Cheers
    N

Thread Information