Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ART Day, 15 February 2015

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Latte View Post
    Thanks! - White R1, red frame, Black/Silver Leathers.
    Is this you? If so I followed the marshal that was behind you for ages, he was holding me up a bit. Then I got past him and followed you for a few laps before I came in.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vlcsnap-2015-02-16-21h45m38s166.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	309062  

Bike
    2008 CBR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Oh guys in G2 I may have some footage of you from my camera. Let me know your bike and leathers colour and i may be able to lift some snaps from my bike.
    Anything of a dark red and silver CBR1000 with black and silver leathers would be fab.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Are there any more days like this maybe organised by other groups so I can get some track riding training? I can attend days at pukekohe but I'll be on my own/riding with randoms and I'd rather have some tutoring like ART provides first. Does anyone organise private days maybe?

Bike
    1999 Honda Hornet CB600FX
    These guys do IMO the best on the track training: http://www.californiasuperbikeschool.co.nz

Prorider do some track days with training and some without. I think they had to cancel the last one, though. Have a look here http://www.prorider.co.nz

And the future of the ART days seems to be hanging in the air.

MotoTT do some well organised trackdays at the Taupo and Manfield tracks and if you talk to the line riders they help you with lines and other useful info. Awesome people. Have a look here http://www.motott.co.nz The next trackday is this Friday and the following ones are in March.

There are also the Playday on Track days at Hampton Downs. I haven't done those, yet, but I assume there are similarly organised to the MotoTT ones. (Actually, I should really have a look when the next one is )

There must be some other people who know what they are doing on the track and can help.
    ---------------------------
    Disclaimer: Any lapses in spelling, tact, or fact are transmission errors.
    ---------------------------

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Thanks for all the info. I was hoping there was something at hampton downs or pukekohe as they are close enough to ride there and back. I am pretty gutted that ART days won't be on till the end of the year again
    Might try get on to a Playday session but it just won't be the same

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Thanks for all the info. I was hoping there was something at hampton downs or pukekohe as they are close enough to ride there and back. I am pretty gutted that ART days won't be on till the end of the year again
    Might try get on to a Playday session but it just won't be the same
    Playdays seem run ok but start in the novice group if you have not been on the track before. Speed difference is way to high. Next is a afternoon one on the 27th.

Bike
    GL1800

ST1300 spotted coming thru the Matiere Road.....

....you were Lookin good - great to see quality machinery in the neighbourhood 👍👍👍
    "If you haven't grown up by the time you turn 50, you don't have to!"

Thread Information