Thread: XL Helmet 4 cheap in Christchurch?

Bike
    Undecided

XL Helmet 4 cheap in Christchurch?

Hey guys,

Just picked up a little scoot to commute on, picking up Saturday but have no helmet yet.. Eeek. Bad planning I know.
    Anyone have a cheap XL helmet in the area they would sell? Don't have much coin unfortunately...

Thanks ��

Bike
    suzuki
    what's your head really worth?, helmets are more than just crash protection, a good visor is a must especially in wintry night conditions, a good visor seal too is essential to safe riding.

even getting the right fit is a bit of a dark art, best go to a bike shop and they'll help you.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    what's your head really worth?, helmets are more than just crash protection, a good visor is a must especially in wintry night conditions, a good visor seal too is essential to safe riding.

even getting the right fit is a bit of a dark art, best go to a bike shop and they'll help you.
    Wot 'e said ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Plus FFS you can get a new helmet from a dealer for under $150. As opposed to something some else has sweated in, dropped, and when they were not watching their mate farted in it.

Try any of the bike shops in town. as a sample https://emoto.co.nz/collections/fron...12606910791743

Having posted that I want to go on record that I am opposed to black helmets.

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Plus FFS you can get a new helmet from a dealer for under $150. As opposed to something some else has sweated in, dropped, and when they were not watching their mate farted in it.

Try any of the bike shops in town. as a sample https://emoto.co.nz/collections/fron...12606910791743

Having posted that I want to go on record that I am opposed to black helmets.
    yip and they'll have sizing options so you can try one either side of what you think you need to make sure you get the right one, can't do that privately

Thread Information