Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: MAG NZ Taking Action

Bike
    Roadstar 1600 & Royal Star Venture
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Tell that to the poor sod that just wants to park their car/ute/van/truck/bus/motorhome/trailer/bike in an area being targeted with this type of "protest action". You know, people from the other road user groups who also pay rego and ACC Levies but you don't see "protesting" by inconveniencing members of the general public. What a retarded excuse for a strategy. What's next, donuts on random cunts front lawns?

Anyway, from the looks of the MAG photos they only seem to be able to occupy a dozen or so spaces and the protesters look like such a sad bunch of cunts I'd say they probably got sick of each other after the first half hour of "protesting" and put their bikes back in the garage until the next "protest".
    Simple answer is, sadly, nice guys dont get media exposure, do they?? What gets the media juices flowing? A nice America's cup smashing, chainsawing the tree on 'one tree hill', oh yeh, invading and taking over a public park an 'claiming it'..
    i said it severl times, people like Stoney were NEEDED to rabble rouse for the bikoi, where it went wrong in my opinon, was there were others 'better suited' to deal with and among the 'grey men' of gubbermint, afterwards.
    you just typify the average KB 'fuck you, i'm allright jack' mentality... yeh, the 'rebel without a fuckin clue' Club. Harley riders on 'anti child abuse rides'?? ffs, the only fucking REASON they get traction is because of the 'love affair' the media have with the bloody tractors they ride.

There Ya go MD, get ya local 'HoG' chapter involved in the 'park ups' instant media attention
    If the road to hell is paved with good intentions; and a man is judged by his deeds and his actions, why say it's the thought that counts? -GrayWolf

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayWolf View Post
    Simple answer is, sadly, nice guys dont get media exposure, do they?? What gets the media juices flowing? A nice America's cup smashing, chainsawing the tree on 'one tree hill', oh yeh, invading and taking over a public park an 'claiming it'..
    i said it severl times, people like Stoney were NEEDED to rabble rouse for the bikoi, where it went wrong in my opinon, was there were others 'better suited' to deal with and among the 'grey men' of gubbermint, afterwards.
    you just typify the average KB 'fuck you, i'm allright jack' mentality... yeh, the 'rebel without a fuckin clue' Club. Harley riders on 'anti child abuse rides'?? ffs, the only fucking REASON they get traction is because of the 'love affair' the media have with the bloody tractors they ride.

There Ya go MD, get ya local 'HoG' chapter involved in the 'park ups' instant media attention
    Damn fine idea that GrayWolf.
    As for your other comments, ol madness, is just that, least he thinks he's alright.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by GayWolf View Post
    What gets the media juices flowing?... invading and taking over a public park an 'claiming it'..
    Funny, I've not seen any media coverage on the "park-up" activities that MAG have been running. Nothing so much as a mention. Maybe the juices are still yet to flow or, perhaps, the media think this is pointless drivel as well and you're talking out of your arse again.

Quote Originally Posted by GayWolf
    ...You just typify the average KB 'fuck you, i'm allright jack' mentality... yeh, the 'rebel without a fuckin clue' Club.
    Fuck you. If there's anyone around here acting like rebels without a clue it's these MAG "activists" sticking it to the common man in the street with their parking methodology. Bad-ass mofos, just wait 'til the media get their juices flowing!

Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    As for your other comments, ol madness, is just that, least he thinks he's alright.
    Damn straight, old man. By the way, that's Madness with a capital M. You can just call me Sir.

Bike
    1990 Yamaha Virago XV1100
    I hope that this is taken as constructive criticism.

There is still a place for organisations like MAG NZ - people prepared to ask the right questions and push for the answers. BRONZ certainly isn't interested in taking that role, despite their full name. Certainly down here BRONZ just wants to be a social club.

We had one shot at the ACC protest and Bikoi and we took it. It was as successful as it was ever going to be, we got in the public's face's in a big way. But at the end of the day it made little if any difference to our position.

The momentum of that protest is gone, and most of us realise the futility of trying to rekindle the flame from cold ashes.

I've always been a firm believer that protest action designed solely to inconvenience or anger the public is counter-productive. It alienates rather than educates. In this case it simply cements public perception that motorcyclists have little regard for others and the community.

Protest action and education should be aimed at those who matter. There is nothing to be gained by attempting to hold innocent civilians for ransom.
    Can I believe the magic of your size... (The Shirelles)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Tell that to the poor sod that just wants to park their car/ute/van/truck/bus/motorhome/trailer/bike in an area being targeted with this type of "protest action". You know, people from the other road user groups who also pay rego and ACC Levies but you don't see "protesting" by inconveniencing members of the general public. What a retarded excuse for a strategy. What's next, donuts on random cunts front lawns?

Anyway, from the looks of the MAG photos they only seem to be able to occupy a dozen or so spaces and the protesters look like such a sad bunch of cunts I'd say they probably got sick of each other after the first half hour of "protesting" and put their bikes back in the garage until the next "protest".
    Okay, I'm going to chime in:

Madness - I am going ignore all the other Ad Hominems and ask a series of direct questions:

1: Do you think that the current ACC method(s) in determining the registration costs are fair and equitable across all road users?
    2: Do you think that the lack of a coherent, cohesive and unified voice is a detriment to those that thing that the answer to question 1 is false?
    3: in your criticism of MAG (and I am going to assume by the level of your disagreement that there is history between yourself and MAG) do you believe you are furthering the cause of the average motorcyclist of NZ or are you being a neysayer?

Final question:

If you were in the position of Max - how would you protest in a way that achieved the goals you set out to achieve without committing the same detrimental acts you accuse MAG of doing?

As a final thought - Can you name another Animal rights activism group apart from say PETA? Unfortunately controversy enables a message to go far and wide and it is a sad reflection on our society that the rational and reasoned approach often gets lost in the noise.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    1: Do you think that the current ACC method(s) in determining the registration costs are fair and equitable across all road users?
    I don't give a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord
    2: Do you think that the lack of a coherent, cohesive and unified voice is a detriment to those that thing that the answer to question 1 is false?
    I don't give a fuck.

3: in your criticism of MAG (and I am going to assume by the level of your disagreement that there is history between yourself and MAG) do you believe you are furthering the cause of the average motorcyclist of NZ or are you being a neysayer?
    I don't give a fuck. There is no history between myself and MAG, either in this current incarnation or that before it. This current lot are just an irrelevant bunch of cunts. Their actions are going to generate the exact response from at the very least part of the public that they aim to "take action" against. Fuck 'em.

Final question:

If you were in the position of Max - how would you protest in a way that achieved the goals you set out to achieve without committing the same detrimental acts you accuse MAG of doing?
    Fatt Max isn't protesting though. And I don't give a fuck.

As a final thought - Can you name another Animal rights activism group apart from say PETA? Unfortunately controversy enables a message to go far and wide and it is a sad reflection on our society that the rational and reasoned approach often gets lost in the noise.
    In case you still haven't got it yet, I don't give a fuck.

Perhaps you should join MAG, I think you'll fit in brilliantly.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck.

I don't give a fuck.

Fatt Max isn't protesting though. And I don't give a fuck.

In case you still haven't got it yet, I don't give a fuck.
    If you (as you repeatedly claim) Don't give a Fuck - why then go through all the trouble of attacking what MAG are doing?

Clearly on some level you DO give a fuck, otherwise you would read this thread, go 'I don't give a fuck', not bother posting in it and forget about its existance.

So now we have proven by your own action(s) that you do give a fuck - Will you answer the challenges I put to you?

Bike
    TF125
    why then go through all the trouble of attacking what MAG are doing?
    Really, it's no trouble. Besides, why the fuck not?

Clearly on some level you DO give a fuck, otherwise you would read this thread, go 'I don't give a fuck', not bother posting in it and forget about its existance.
    Actually, I read this thread and thought "what a bunch of cunts" so that's what I posted. Pretty fucking easy really, hence the above.

Will you answer the challenges I put to you?
    No. Get fucked.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    No. Get fucked.
    So you will jump up and down on your Keyboard and rave about how dare MAG do something, yet claim to preach indifference and slink away from a challenge with your tail between your legs when someone tries to engage with you on an intellectual level.

It says much about the makeup of ones character, to wail on like a hollow demagogue when there is none that will retort, yet fall silent like a mute when there is.

Bike
    TF125
    So you will jump up and down on your Keyboard and rave about how dare MAG do something, yet claim to preach indifference and slink away from a challenge with your tail between your legs when someone tries to engage with you on an intellectual level.

It says much about the makeup of ones character, to wail on like a hollow demagogue when there is none that will retort, yet fall silent like a mute when there is.
    There's not much intellectual about organising a "protest" that involves the intentional obstruction of other road users. I'll happily discuss this with you, as I see fit. If you don't like that, you can get fucked.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    There's not much intellectual about organising a "protest" that involves the intentional obstruction of other road users. I'll happily discuss this with you, as I see fit. If you don't like that, you can get fucked.
    So then, we are getting somewhere - my question number 4 then - what would you do instead? and how would you do it in a way that didn't obstruct other road users, yet made enough impact to get the message heard?

Bike
    TF125
    So then, we are getting somewhere - my question number 4 then - what would you do instead? and how would you do it in a way that didn't obstruct other road users, yet made enough impact to get the message heard?
    I'd do fuck all because I don't give a fuck. Remember, dickhead?

It's rego. I pay it. I go for a ride. End of fucking story, princess.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Why does there need to be an instead?

The idea that doing something is better than doing nothing sounds good; but it has to be balanced against all the other things one can do. And tbh, an infinitesimal chance at changing the rego doesn't move my scales much. I mean fuck, I think they should put a proper tunnel through the manawatu gorge, but you won't see me out there digging away with a spoon...
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'd do fuck all because I don't give a fuck. Remember, dickhead?

It's rego. I pay it. I go for a ride. End of fucking story, princess.
    If you don't give a fuck (which you repeatedly say, yet your actions are speaking at a significantly louder volume) why are you still posting?

There are many motorcyclist and probably members of KB who share the sentiment - they have to pay it, they do pay it, they enjoy what they have paid for. I would even go so far as to speak for some of them to say that the afore-mentioned is the reason they haven't posted in this thread, nor attend Protests.

And that is perfectly fine for them.

My issue here is someone that says one thing, yet acts in the polar opposite manner to that which they claim.

Like the Heartbroken teenage school girl who cries herself to sleep by telling herself how much she doesn't care.....

Bike
    TF125
    If you don't give a fuck (which you repeatedly say, yet your actions are speaking at a significantly louder volume) why are you still posting?
    Because I can. Whay do the dickheads from MAG NZ insist on taking up as many parking spaces as they can? Same fucking reason you thick cunt. It's a free world and until such time as Caseye gives me so many infractions that I cannot post any longer, I'll do what the fuck I like thank you very much.

My issue here is someone that says one thing, yet acts in the polar opposite manner to that which they claim.

Like the Heartbroken teenage school girl who cries herself to sleep by telling herself how much she doesn't care.....
    So you have an issue then, that's what this is about. Well, there are two things you might consider in order to try and overcome this issue. One of them is to fuck off and use the ignore function.

Thread Information