Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MAG NZ Taking Action

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries

MAG NZ Taking Action

The New Motorcycle Action Group NZ (MAG) are back at it organising protest park ups all over Auckland. Im not personally involved this time round however I am concerned that they are relying on Facebook only as a means to get numbers along to these events.
    I did suggest they 'cast the net wider' but that was met with a bit of resistance, not for me to judge, just trying to spread the word.
    So, at risk of me being 'blocked', 'unfriended' or any of that other Facebook juvenile bollocks, here is the details of the next event in case you didnt know and want to support these guys:

MAG Park Up, Devonport - 1st February 2015

Happy New year all, we are starting the year with a park up in Devonport, come and join us in the fight to stop unfair ACC levy fees and discrimination towards motorcyclists. The park ups are a peaceful protest and are for letting the public know (leaflets provided with info) we are not happy the way motorcyclist are being treated.

We will park one bike per parking space. We like to keep everything legal in our protest so please make sure your motorcycles are all up to date with there REGOs, WOFs and you have the right licence for the bike you are riding, you may have to pay for a parking ticket too (some areas are free for 60 minutes, some are pay and display).

Hope to see you all there.

We shall meet at 07.45am at 148 Lake Road Takapuna (Jolly Punter Sports Bar) to leave all together at 8am

Please if you want to know more about MAG NZ go to our website MAGNZ.org

Enjoy.....

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Wouldn't the average punter rather have a car park than a leaflet, assuming they can get a park close enough to get a leaflet.
    Could be easier to feel the love if you wore lycra.

One day someone will start a collection to start an advert on the smelly vision. Nah. Wont happen.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    TF125
    What a bunch of cunts.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    No one will give a shit. Move along it is not 1975 any more and a motorcycle is a luxury plaything and charged accordingly. It's like a boat - see how much those things cost to buy and run.

I love my plaything.

Plus stop falling off the fucking things and the ACC will lower. Jesus the $ I've spent on ACC and not retrieved one cent. Must fall off more often.

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    Facebook juvenile bollocks, here is the details of the next event in case you didnt know and want to support these guys:
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    What a bunch of cunts.
    Lol. Thank you Mark for sharing this. We have a website and we have a plan but we have limited resources. Feel free to join us .... or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    this crap again??

Aucklanders inconviniencing aucklanders.

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK.

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    No one will give a shit. Move along it is not 1975 any more and a motorcycle is a luxury plaything and charged accordingly. It's like a boat - see how much those things cost to buy and run.

I love my plaything.

Plus stop falling off the fucking things and the ACC will lower. Jesus the $ I've spent on ACC and not retrieved one cent. Must fall off more often.
    15 minute park up in a Pub car park and gone by 8am on a Sunday morning?.... amusing.

'We shall meet at 07.45am at 148 Lake Road Takapuna (Jolly Punter Sports Bar) to leave all together at 8am'

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post
    15 minute park up in a Pub car park and gone by 8am on a Sunday morning?.... amusing.

'We shall meet at 07.45am at 148 Lake Road Takapuna (Jolly Punter Sports Bar) to leave all together at 8am'
    At least wait until the pub is open and have a round.

Bike
    1994 Triumph Trophy 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Maha View Post

Read it properly. Meeting at takapuna for ride to devonport. Amusing you have read it so wrong

Quote Jan 2020 Posted by Katman

Life would be so much easier if you addressed questions with a simple answer.

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Fuck these guys are a bunch of wankers.

Also I'd like to know how they consider the ACC levy "unfair". I hate paying it as much as the next guy, but motorcyclists are statistically extremely expensive. Wouldn't it be more unfair for people who don't ride to subsidise our hobby?

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Facebook needs another button.

The should rename themselves Motorcycle Action Devonport or MAD as they are not representing anyone.

link to the last one they organised
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...test-Run-5-May
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    The should rename themselves Motorcycle Action Devonport or MAD as they are not representing anyone.
    whoever came up with Facebook Action Group had it about right.

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    "Lol. Thank you Mark for sharing this. We have a website"

Yes and it's cool but I've only ever seen it promoted on FB so in my book it's still a limited audience,. I'm not knocking MAG one bit, quite the opposite in fact and I really do hope the wider message gets out there. Music commitments will keep me away from both the Feb events but I look forward to joining MAG on a future ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post
    Actually, I'm picking these faggots represent that Murray cunt from Hamilton as well. DAMHIK.

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatt Max View Post
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while sipping a latte and having a bleed out the vag about how unfair life in the supershitty is for us 'elite' upwardly mobile urbanites
    sent from my wigwam via smoke signal.

Thread Information