Advertise with Kiwi Biker
Page 148 of 171 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2559

Thread: USA and Israel

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Hamas was created out of the flames of Israeli aggression.

As was Hezbollah.
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Sorry. I mistakenly thought this was 2017.
    So in 2017 Israel does exist then.
    All that needs to happen is for Hamas to acknowledge that something the rest of the world has then there might be peace.
    Oh wait....
    They don't want peace they want something thats never going to happen.

Al-Zahar: We'll never recognize Israel
    Palestinian Foreign Minister and Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar
    Al-Zahar explained why his group has no intension of recognizing Israel, accept a two-state solution and to accept the partition resolution adopted by the United Nations. "Hamas will never change its position regardless of the pressure's intensity."
    He was asked about the Arab peace initiative which calls for recognition of Israel based on the principle of land for peace and said: "We will never recognize the Arab initiative.. Also, we will not accept something called 'recognizing Israel'.
    He added that Hamas rejects the United Nations partition of November 1947 as well as Resolution 242.
    He criticized the international community and international organizations saying Hamas doesn't recognize their legitimacy.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...327068,00.html

Israel interprets Resolution 242 as calling for withdrawal from territories as part of a negotiated peace and full diplomatic recognition. The extent of withdrawal would come as a result of comprehensive negotiations that led to durable peace not before Arabs start to meet their own obligations under Resolution 242

Resolution 242
    Withdrawal of Israeli armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;
    (ii) Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgment of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force."
    Egypt, Jordan, Israel and Lebanon entered into consultations with the UN Special representative over the implementation of 242,
    More research required...

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Oh wait....
    they don't want peace they want something thats never going to happen.
    And Israel doesn't want peace until it's borders stretch from the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.
    Oh I must really irk you to be repeatedly proven to be a total utter moron in public.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And Israel doesn't want peace until it's borders stretch from the Brook of Egypt to the Euphrates.
    So why did they give Sinai back to Eygpt then?

The peace treaty between Egypt and Israel was signed 16 months after Egyptian president Anwar Sadat's visit to Israel in 1977 after intense negotiation. The main features of the treaty were mutual recognition, cessation of the state of war that had existed since the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, normalization of relations and the complete withdrawal by Israel of its armed forces and civilians from the Sinai Peninsula which Israel had captured during the Six-Day War in 1967. Egypt agreed to leave the area demilitarized. The agreement also provided for the free passage of Israeli ships through the Suez Canal, and recognition of the Strait of Tiran and the Gulf of Aqaba as international waterways.
    The agreement notably made Egypt the first Arab state to officially recognize Israel.
    or Jorden

Annex I concerns borders and sovereignty. Section Annex I (a) establishes an "administrative boundary" between Jordan and the West Bank, occupied by Israel in 1967, without prejudice to the status of that territory. Israel recognises Jordan's sovereignty over the Naharayim/Baqura area (including Peace Island) and the Zofar/Al-Ghamr area.
    Annex II concerns water and related matters. Pursuant to Article 6 of the Treaty, Jordan and Israel agreed to establish a "Joint Water Committee" (Article VII).
    Annex III concerns crime and drugs.
    Annex IV concerns environment.
    Annex V concerns Border Crossings, passports and visas. Article 6 stipulates that ″Each Party has the right to refuse entry to a person, in accordance with its regulations″.
    The Agreed Minutes of the treaty give some details about the implementation of the peace treaty.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel...n_peace_treaty

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    So in 2017 Israel does exist then.
    All that needs to happen is for Hamas to acknowledge that something the rest of the world has then there might be peace.
    Oh wait....
    They don't want peace they want something thats never going to happen.
    I wouldn't want fucking peace either if my fucking CUNT of a neighbour was stealing all of my land and flattening my fucking houses! Let alone stopping vital supplies getting to me so I could rebuild the house you fucking wasted with rockets (note no Hamas missiles/rockets ever kill Israelies due to their incredibly good defence shield). Oh...hang on...now my cunting neighbour has cut of my power and water supply, in the middle of fucking winter!

Gee. Lets go next door for a wee cuppa and a group hug.

Anyone need a Tui???

Get a grip.
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    So why did they give Sinai back to Eygpt then?
    World opinion.

Bike
    husaberg
    I wouldn't want fucking peace either if my fucking CUNT of a neighbour was stealing all of my land and flattening my fucking houses! Let alone stopping vital supplies getting to me so I could rebuild the house you fucking wasted with rockets (note no Hamas missiles/rockets ever kill Israelies due to their incredibly good defence shield). Oh...hang on...now my cunting neighbour has cut of my power and water supply, in the middle of fucking winter!

Anyone need a Tui???

Get a grip.
    Since 2001, Palestinian militants have launched thousands of rocket and mortar attacks on Israel from the Gaza Strip as part of the continuing Arab–Israeli conflict. As of July 2014 the attacks have killed 50 people, and injured more than 1900 people.
    That land you say "was stolen" was not ever taken from Palestine by Israel at all, but was won in a war from Jordan. Jorden took it from the state of Palestine and annexed it as soon as the two states were formed.They only gave up on it in 1988. Did you not know that.
    Most of the residents of Gazza are actually refugees from other Middle East countries.

Gaza was actuallly part of Eygpt until 1967, As they (Eygpt)invaded that in 1947.
    Egypt only ended its own claim of over the Gaza Strip in 1979.
    Palestine actually only declared independance in 1988
    In the Palestinian Declaration of Independence, the State of Palestine is described as being established on the "Palestinian territory", without explicitly specifying further.
    The UN membership application submitted by the State of Palestine actually specified that it is based on the "1967 borders.
    The UN led the trade embargo of the Gaza strip, not Israel, but allows humanitarian goods but not weapons, Egypt also highly restricts the border to Gaza as does Israel.

World opinion.
    You need to do better than that.
    As far more of the worlds countries recognise the existence of the state of Israel than the state of Palestine.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300R

Anyone need a Tui???

Get a grip.
    I see it slightly differently, for sure Israel has black marks against it's name, but you are putting all the blame on Israel - would you blame your neighbour as harshly as you do if your kids were openly telling your neighbour that their goal is to destroy them? Constantly throwing stones at your neighbours house?

Have you considered that if your kids stopped at all that, maybe your neighbour would stop being such a Cunt?

Although it's entirely possible that your neighbour, after 60 years of this crap, doesn't give a fuck anymore and just wants you gone.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    I see it slightly differently, for sure Israel has black marks against it's name, but you are putting all the blame on Israel - would you blame your neighbour as harshly as you do if your kids were openly telling your neighbour that their goal is to destroy them? Constantly throwing stones at your neighbours house?

Have you considered that if your kids stopped at all that, maybe your neighbour would stop being such a Cunt?

Although it's entirely possible that your neighbour, after 60 years of this crap, doesn't give a fuck anymore and just wants you gone.
    You do realise that the international community has declared Israel's actions illegal and yet Israel is continuing to create further settlements regardless, don't you?

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    If your neighbour pitched a tent in your backyard and moved their kids into it, and stayed there regardless of the fact that when you complained about it the police deemed their actions illegal, would you sit back silently while they then pitched a tent in your front yard so they could move their cousins in as well?

Bike
    Various things
    If your neighbour pitched a tent in your backyard and moved their kids into it, and stayed there regardless of the fact that when you complained about it the police deemed their actions illegal, would you sit back silently while they then pitched a tent in your front yard so they could move their cousins in as well?
    Wasting your time. They've been Western Mediarised. (new word there)
    'There are none so merciless as those who have been shown no mercy' Mark Brandon (Chopper) Read

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300R
    Your analogy misses 2 rather salient points:

1: That you don't own the Backyard and the Landlord (who does own the backyard) said it's cool
    2: That members of your house are constantly trying to attack them, and calling for their annihilation - they are moving their cousins in for protection

Can you point to any period since Israel's inception where the Palestinians and/or Arabs have not been using Violence and preaching Violence?

Sure there have been Cease-fires, but whilst the bullets may have stopped flying, the rhetoric certainly hasn't. Would you trust someone who has tried to kill you multiple times but then says 'nah it's cool, I won't try and kill you' whilst simultaneously calling for your assassination?

I sure as fuck wouldn't - and I don't think you would either.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300R
    Wasting your time. They've been Western Mediarised. (new word there)
    Or yah know - we happen to think that blowing yourself up in crowded places and sending constant rocket attacks revokes any moral highground....

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Or yah know - we happen to think that blowing yourself up in crowded places and sending constant rocket attacks revokes any moral highground....
    David and Goliath.

Bike
    2008 Suzuki GSX1300R
    David and Goliath.
    And that justifies it?

So it's cool to shoot at cops so long as they wearing bullet proof vests?
    Is it also cool to hit your partner if they know how to fight back?

Where do you draw the line?

Thread Information