Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Playday on track twilight Tuesday 24 March

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by FROSTY View Post
    Right up until I decided douggie was NOT going to go past me in the wet on T6. weeeeee back wheel overtakes front wheel

you must be ok then at least
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    GSXR600, ZX6R, Protwin
    I for one had a frikkin ball.
    Same here Frosty, nice to meet you pal. Matt

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    you must be ok then at least
    No crash--far from it but it was a reminder to me its a track day and I have NOTHING to prove.
    round n round on the fast line cementing it into my lil brain.
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattr View Post
    Same here Frosty, nice to meet you pal. Matt
    yea mon was cool wasn't it.-Sorry for the scare I normally save experiments like that for when I have clear track. I really wanted to see what would happen if I turned into T6 that 2.0m or 3.0m later
    To see a life newly created.To watch it grow and prosper. Isn't that the greatest gift a human being can be given?

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Yeah I noticed haha, great stuff
    I gave you plenty of room though aye?
    To be honest that was the one thing that had me worried at all was putting you guys off your lines.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    I gave you plenty of room though aye?
    To be honest that was the one thing that had me worried at all was putting you guys off your lines.
    Yeah heaps of room, was all good!
    I felt bad because I was frustratingly slow even for novice, the bike just couldn't pull out of corners or on the straights quick enough compared to the others and I held people up a lot.
    Probably take my R6 out next time rather than the hyo if all the other bikes are gonna be so much faster than me anyway. At least I'll stand a better chance with decent suspension and tyres working in my favour too.
    I thought I better learn to ride the hyo well before moving up but Lance reckons I may as well learn to ride the bike that I will end up on eventually anyway.

Bike
    Honda PC800
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Yeah heaps of room, was all good!
    I felt bad because I was frustratingly slow even for novice, the bike just couldn't pull out of corners or on the straights quick enough compared to the others and I held people up a lot.
    Probably take my R6 out next time rather than the hyo if all the other bikes are gonna be so much faster than me anyway. At least I'll stand a better chance with decent suspension and tyres working in my favour too.
    I thought I better learn to ride the hyo well before moving up but Lance reckons I may as well learn to ride the bike that I will end up on eventually anyway.
    To be totally honest I personally prefer passing bikes that are slow in a straight line to passing bikes that are fast.
    This is specifically on a track day. Slow bikes mean easier to pass . Fast bikes means guys on powerfull bikes can keep up in the safe passing areas.

Thread Information