Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In memory of one of the greatest people ever: 007XX

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    ...just horrible news

My familys loving thoughts to her family and friends.

R.I.P 007xx

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Hey guys, I am putting together a few words for Veroniques farewell and am looking for some input from those of you that never met her in person, but connected with her online. She was so much, to so many, impossible to define. Some will not know of her connection with the forum. That was a part of her life that needs to be celebrated too.

Feel free to post here, or PM if you prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    A slow old Bus.a.
    Blog Entries
    I read the article, then logged in here, thinking it must be a mistake. My condolences to her family, it's a shocking loss.
    It’s diametrically opposed to the sanitised existence of the Lemmings around me in the Dilbert Cartoon hell I live in; it’s life at full volume, perfect colour with high resolution and 10,000 watts of amplification.

Bike
    Hornet 900
    RIP 007
    You made us smile and laugh all the time.
    Thoughts are with your family, such a terrible loss.

Bike
    Street Triple R
    I only interacted with her here, so I didnt know her really but she was funny and nice. I can't imagine her family's suffering. Condolences.
    I thought elections were decided by angry posts on social media. - F5 Dave

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Hey guys, I am putting together a few words for Veroniques farewell and am looking for some input from those of you that never met her in person, but connected with her online. She was so much, to so many, impossible to define. Some will not know of her connection with the forum. That was a part of her life that needs to be celebrated too.

Feel free to post here, or PM if you prefer.
    The thing about BondXX that stood out for me was she didn't care who you were, what you could do for her or if she even knew you, if you were having a bit of a hard time she shone her light on you.

Stupid phone / Tapatalk, apologies in advance.

Bike
    2010 Hyosung ST7
    Blog Entries
    Terrible news and a huge loss. I spoke with her a few times over the years and she was always full of laughs and good advice.
    RIP and condolences to the family at this very sad time

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    The first time I met Veronique was when I was on her mail run... she was so cool. Then AJ & V came over for coffee, wow that AJ sure was fun, the cats just plonked down for a cuddle ... it was a pleasure to have met her, to have smelt V's cooking, seeing V's kitchen, and their home was a privilage... and amazingly fun family, life will certainly not be the same without the Vivacious Veronique around. I only wish I was not such a recluse and made more of an effort to visit... riding my bike home now will not have the same enjoyment ... never put of something you can do today for tomorrow... I will be there friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    The thing about BondXX that stood out for me was she didn't care who you were, what you could do for her or if she even knew you, if you were having a bit of a hard time she shone her light on you.

Stupid phone / Tapatalk, apologies in advance.

Bike
    I met Veronique at a charity ride, she came rushing up to me calling my name - she said she recognised me off facebook and knew my KB name.
    I guess she recognised me easily given my riding jacket She was so friendly and outgoing and laughed about how we agreed on so many FB things/debates.
    I was rushing away and I wish I had given us more time to chat.... she was beautiful inside and out.

Bike
    06 Bandit GSF 1200SK6

Loa

It has to be mentioned how she ran LOA, wiTh exceptional taste and errrr dignity and of course class.

I meet Neil n V at the cold duck rally, n who couldn't be friends with her infectious personality, great taste, invariable wit, determination, total class (not arse, although she did take a pic of it)

Veronique Is a one of those incredible gems very rare, beautiful inside and out a great achiever in her own way, and always admired for her baking, gardening, scholastically and of course her pride in both Shane and AJ, not to mention her love n support for Neil. To be taken way to early has left a gaping void that time will heal but will never be forgotten
    Have to Karma ... Justice catches up eventually !!

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Such lovely words guys. Thank you so much.

Now all I have to do is stand up and talk, not sure how I will be able to do that, but I will.

I will post it up here for you all to read later...

Hug the ones you love.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    2005 Firestorm
    Blog Entries
    So very sorry to hear of this wonderful lady's passing.

Many laughs, filthy jokes and flirty sexy posts were exchanged with this lady Back in the days when KB was a regular read and activity in my home.

The original KB strumpet is fondly remembered and will be sadly missed i know by all who had the honour to have met or even just spoken with her.

I remember her hospitality and kindness towards me, Sully60 and SullyOne when we were in her hood and I recall feeling very special when she invited us to pop round and welcomed us into her and hubbies Loving home.

I send all my love to 007xy and their beautiful children.

A whip smart, generous, courageous, fun, firecracker of a woman who will be missed by many more people than I believe she could imagine she touched.

RIP V xxxx

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    As a member of Kiwibiker ... I have a number of site Friends. Some/many I have NEVER met. And ... as such ... 007XX was such a friend. Nothing really unusual in that really ... on this site. Often it is nothing to do with our actual opinions or ideals ... just the way you react to comments. Not even with/if your belief they are right or wrong. Your attitude is everything.

007XX has been a site friend for a while now ... and few could not like HER attitude to everything ... and everyone.

I have been proud (and mystified why) she had agreed/chosen to be my (site) friend.

BUT ... As such ... she will still always remain my (site) friend.

And will be missed.
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Such lovely words guys. Thank you so much.

Now all I have to do is stand up and talk, not sure how I will be able to do that, but I will.

I will post it up here for you all to read later...

Hug the ones you love.
    You can do it Anne!
    Nothing good, is easy to do, if it was, everybody would be doing it.
    Go girl.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    You can do it Anne!
    Nothing good, is easy to do, if it was, everybody would be doing it.
    Go girl.
    What HE said .... Go Girl ....
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Thread Information