Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Female Riders Day, 2 May 2015?

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Matakana on a Sat morning?
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    Suzuki K7 GSXR-600
    Blog Entries
    Appears I did a shit job last year so these ladies are organizing it this year.[/QUOTE]

From what I hear, read and saw of last years event, you organised an awesome ride. Now that would have involved a lot of work and commitment by you and there's no doubt the 100 or so riders were treated to a brilliant day because of YOU!

Bike
    A Tractor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    From what I hear, read and saw of last years event, you organised an awesome ride. Now that would have involved a lot of work and commitment by you and there's no doubt the 100 or so riders were treated to a brilliant day because of YOU!
    Thank you....a ride like that takes more than one person to succeed. I suckered in a lot of me old mates from KB like Caseye, Jafar to name a couple and a heap of Thunder Beach Marshalls - Crustys Crew.

I dont actually agree with "ladies only" events and really only got involved because I saw it getting big and put my hand up to help a mate. Just felt a bit miffed about not being asked to help out again this year but I have gotten over myself. Lets call it a momentary lapse of reason
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bike
    Hey lovely Fluffy Duck girl

Yeah we have a Girls Only Track Day on the 2nd May here in Victoria (Aus). Of course all the female co-workers work Saturdays. So non of us can go.

Mind you, I wouldn't go again if it ends up like last years.
    It got taken over by Harley Owners Group females. They paraded into the race venue & up the wrong way (despite large clear signage saying NO ENTRY - ONE WAY) through the pits while bikes were trying to get out for a session. Then went around the outside of the pits & what did they do next???
    Why they rode up the wrong way again!!!! FFS!!!!
    I & several others 'politely' went over to them & said just park already.

Of course non of them were there to ride on the track or even come out on a chair.

BUT they did lead a lap for something-or-other & pose in front for the group track day photo.

But they don't understand these Track Days are what a lot of us chicks save & struggle to get off to have some track time. For me it's valuable race practice. Not just to be wasted for a little Pose & Go International show.

As for what you & friends did last year there is a lot of unsung effort that goes into organising & making sure everyone is accommodated for as far as inclusion is concerned.

I am truly sorry that your outstanding efforts have gone unappreciated Ducky. It sucs exhaust.

Go for a ride somewhere by all means but not to interrupt a user/pay track day. Cause we were already celebrating females & bikes by being on the track.. go figure

Thread Information