Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancer and the drug companies

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    What seems to be real hard for some is to understand that I was observing that I have yet to find an alt.cancer exponent who was also anti drug companies who wasn't a conspiracy theorist.
    So, in other words, you're simply using the subject of cancer as a means of having a personal little dig at conspiracy theorists.

What a winner.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Time is of the essence! We must hurry!
    Darwin waits for no one
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Time is of the essence! We must hurry!
    Hurry to do what? - Save the planet?

You have repeatedly stated that it is never going to happen.

Once again you contradict yourself.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Well - I watched a program on the earth and how long it's been here and the human known timescale is but a blink in comparison!

I don't have to be anything but a viewer to follow their learned drift on that one - still - there is always a chance of further evidence!
    I'm waiting to ask an alien, or Slartibartfast, how old Earth and humans are before truly caring which one is correct Could it be that WE are older than the Earth? The bugga is, could I trust the alien who knows to give me the correct information

lol.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Berries View Post
    How the hell do you work that one out?

No offence to Mrs Pie, but you haven't got a clue about what others on here have experienced or are indeed experiencing.
    No offence taken. I never said that I did know what others on here have experienced or are experiencing. This is simply my view from what I have learned from others around me over the past 3 years within the Cancer world, some who didn't win, and now some who have wont their battle, including two people who have just been cleared of all Cancer from a 6+ year battle with Leukaemia - many of whom have used both "alternative" treatments and "mainstream" treatments. Of course I'm no expert - just someone learning from others best I can and doing something in a small way to try and help in a way I feel appropriate. Also spoken a fair bit with a few who are actively working in the Cancer research field.

I have so much to learn, I am certainly not smart enough to get much of a grasp on it, but I do not have a closed mind and listen a lot to different views to better understand the different parts of the hideous world that is Cancer. I never want to be an "expert". Its far too complex for me to ever really understand. I just want learn, and help those who I can in my own world. Cancer is heavily in my family - there is a very high chance I too could have it one day.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    I'm waiting to ask an alien, or Slartibartfast, .
    If you get to talk to Slartibartfast he will tell you that humans came to this planet from Golgafrincham .. and therefore much older than the Earth itself ... (and, of course, disturbed the mice's computer programming )
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    If you get to talk to Slartibartfast he will tell you that humans came to this planet from Golgafrincham .. and therefore much older than the Earth itself ... (and, of course, disturbed the mice's computer programming )
    Fourty Two
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    Do please, point out any inaccuracies in my posts.
    start here
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    The irony being not trusting science to produce good drugs but lusting after the latest and greatest carbon fibre dripping, expensive alloy and ceramic built, multi cylinder high tech bikes with sophisticated electronics and fuel injection... Science had no part in that shit....
    no. mainly: men.
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    coz we've still got several million miles of the planet to excavate and as we only seem to find new things when we dig,
    New Zealand is at the fore, you know:
    After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, Canadian scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 200 years and came to the conclusion that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 150 years ago.

Not to be outdone, their American neighbours dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network 50 years earlier than the Canadians.

One week later, the NZ authorities reported the following:

In the Waikato, after digging in the back paddock to 30 feet for a new dam, Rangi Putawera, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found "fuck all au".
    He therefore concluded that 250 years ago, te Waikato had already gone wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Called it.

It does, almost like clockwork a bikeless cultist will turn up and make a thread all about his own views, which then get trounced for the drivel they are as can only respond with insults it is a very one sided match; then he fucks off, tail between legs until next time.
    rbjiafp

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    conspiracy theorists.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9LdTkR85Q
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Unstuck lives a charmed life, nothing can touch him because he's in tune with the Universe. His vibrator ensures this...

Good vibrations often come from sources ... other than mechanical ....

But ... he comes from GORE. 'Nuff said.

(If you don't understand what I mean by this ... live in GORE [area] for at least 10 years and you WILL understand)
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle View Post
    In the Waikato, after digging in the back paddock to 30 feet for a new dam, Rangi Putawera, a self-taught archaeologist, reported that he found "fuck all au".
    He therefore concluded that 250 years ago, te Waikato had already gone wireless.

rbjiafp
    Bling (will be) given ...
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    KTM 890 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by James Deuce View Post
    http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2015...hasnt-been-won

Please don't forget to debunk this article with a wad of of unsubstantiated pseudo-science and anecdote. Otherwise this post was in vain.
    Does this qualify?: http://nano.cancer.gov/learn/
    Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    "Each product only contains one component. The poison only works when they're mixed. Hair spray won't do it alone. But... hair spray and perfume and lipstick will be toxic and -- Untraceable." - Batman.
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    It was on the good
    Spoken as one who judges in ignorance. You know neither me nor Katie.
    Or indeed the scores of others who post on KB. Which is why I would never, ever, make such a sweeping statement as you did. It belittles everyone else.

Bike
    It was on the good
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    No offence taken. I never said that I did know what others on here have experienced or are experiencing. This is simply my view from what I have learned from others around me over the past 3 years within the Cancer world, some who didn't win, and now some who have wont their battle, including two people who have just been cleared of all Cancer from a 6+ year battle with Leukaemia - many of whom have used both "alternative" treatments and "mainstream" treatments. Of course I'm no expert - just someone learning from others best I can and doing something in a small way to try and help in a way I feel appropriate. Also spoken a fair bit with a few who are actively working in the Cancer research field.

I have so much to learn, I am certainly not smart enough to get much of a grasp on it, but I do not have a closed mind and listen a lot to different views to better understand the different parts of the hideous world that is Cancer. I never want to be an "expert". Its far too complex for me to ever really understand. I just want learn, and help those who I can in my own world. Cancer is heavily in my family - there is a very high chance I too could have it one day.
    I lost a good friend to leukaemia at Christmas, my Mum to breast cancer when I was 11 and many more in the years in-between. My comment was aimed at the completely crass response from the OP as if this was some kind of pissing contest.

To be honest I don't know why anyone would even considering starting a thread like this on a motorcycle forum unless it was to grab attention or to wind people up.

Thread Information