Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series

Bike
    What day of the week?
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    not racing, but simply not bitching about the cost of it like the other clown and no unfortunetly i will not be, i will be attending three motorcycling events in the south island this weekend.
    I feel your getting a little personal about the whole thing, when your talking about someones mother, it's best to say it to there face. Anyhow, It looks like clowns at the circus of round one will be having a ball. Fields look pretty full!

Bike
    gpr150
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    if you're waiting for my come back; you'll have to suck it out of your mothers throat...
    Are you friends with dave Griffiths because that is his wife you are talking about a. Dad was disappointed that such shit would come out your mouth.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Quote Originally Posted by steamroller View Post
    Are you friends with dave Griffiths because that is his wife you are talking about a. Dad was disappointed that such shit would come out your mouth.
    Now now, you don't have to drag your dads name into this.....
    Would be great to see all you guys at the track this weekend... Will be just like old times nearly 25 years ago...
    All we all want to do is have fun, but for reasons of inflation things cost more now... Or do they?
    I couldn't really afford to race the bucket then either...

Bike
    GPR150
    what a well run meeting ! pitty i could not get my bike ready in time but good things take time

Bike
    suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by steamroller View Post
    they were throwaway comments not meant personally, it's called a roasting. this is the internet, shit is thrown, i could have called him a gay honda rider, and not actually meant it, that's the context it should have been taken in, nothing more, nothing less, simple as that.
    i was annoyed that someone moaned about a clubs pricing when they have put so much into road racing for decades, and done the hard yards, moreso in recent times with major upheavels within the club and low entries meaning money is even harder to manage.
    i put it into the series too, commentated for several seasons for nothing more than a bite to eat, which was appreciated, at each meeting. (oh and i received a voucher for a t shirt from the club thanks).
    I will apologise if Dave took offence, but I also think he is wiser than that and knows that my comments certainally wouldn't have ben directed at Scott's Mum/ Daves wife.
    Spyda

Bike
    Exercycle
    Quote Originally Posted by mr bucketracer View Post
    thanks , this dail up , i just can't make anything work ! i spend hours and hour trying to look at things )-; all they have to do it plug some thing down the road to make it work but it costs to much so i'm on a 9 year waiting list ! good one nz ! cheers to make it easy anyway
    Dialup is just like getting old, you have to recognise there are limitations. If you need to download something, go to your local library, they will have free broadband. Printing may cost you 20c...

IMO you're grumpy cos the VFR came out heavier than expected - I told you they are a porky little bugger...My GPZ500 with bigger heavier wheels and brakes is 145Kg wet....

Bike
    NSR300 F3, ME BUCKET

Epic Epic Weekend

What a great weekend. Well done to everyone involved in getting this beast up and running.

From what I gathered from around the pits the new format is a total winner. So much racing. The massive grids were great to see.

Lots of new faces and enthusiasm.

Bike
    GPR150
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumph View Post
    Dialup is just like getting old, you have to recognise there are limitations. If you need to download something, go to your local library, they will have free broadband. Printing may cost you 20c...

IMO you're grumpy cos the VFR came out heavier than expected - I told you they are a porky little bugger...My GPZ500 with bigger heavier wheels and brakes is 145Kg wet....
    140kg has not worred me , was hopeing for 130 seen i finsh the bike all with road going parts , regans is 110-115 kgs but needs 2 k of rs125 parts to do that but i want to see if the lighter parts is any good for handling, the aprila 550 is what i want to go all out on (-;

Bike
    tedium
    Quote Originally Posted by richban View Post
    What a great weekend. Well done to everyone involved in getting this beast up and running.

From what I gathered from around the pits the new format is a total winner. So much racing. The massive grids were great to see.

Lots of new faces and enthusiasm.
    Seconded...was a great meeting. Lots of bloody 2 strokes too
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickha
    Fuck off, cheese has no place in pies
    Quote Originally Posted by Akzle
    i would could and can, put a fat fuck down with a bit of brass.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X

For those not on Facebook:

VMCC committee hopes everyone enjoyed Round One of the 2015 VMCC Bridgestone Motorcycle Racing Series.

We recognise there were a few bugs and issues that need ironing out. The committee is working hard to make this the most enjoyable series we can. Thank you for recognising issues and working with us on the day.
    We will share our debrief over the forth coming week.

We are seeking your feedback,
    so if you would like to share your views on the day, issues and possible solutions please EMAIL them through to race@vicclub.co.nz

(We don't want to hear about the volly lunch & use of lights: we have plenty of feedback on the day).
    ##########################################

A few of standouts issues from our side of things:

Item one:
    the grid call ups and confusion.. we are working on a solution now to make it a little simpler & clearer.

Item two:
    lost time (outside of accidents & pickups).
    There was a lot of time wasted on the sighting lap & grid'ing up for starts. In some cases it was nearly five minutes; after bikes had left the dummy grid.
    Every 10 minutes lost - costs a sprint race...
    We recognise there was some confusion around grids which we need resolve (linked to item1 and maybe a modification to the current plan).

Item three.
    Air Fence... Always an issue.
    Everyone was lucky as it was up from the track day.
    This won't be the case next round.
    It's there for your safety, we shouldn't be chasing riders to help pack it up (or put it out).
    Please think about this as a racing requirement (just like sign on and bike checks)...

Overall, We really hope everyone had a great day & we were really stoked with the turn out and numbers on track. Thanks to all of you for coming along, next round will be exciting and hopefully a little smoother.

VMCC committee.

Bike
    NSR300 F3, ME BUCKET
    I loved the flag starts. It was executed really well and for some reason I got the best starts I have ever had.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    I went and had a look for nearly an hour.
    Changing the classes to small,medium and large, lol seemed to work ?
    made the fields bigger anyway,tho they were spread out towards the end of each race.
    But hey,isn't that what people want ,lots of track time ?

ps hope Jay Lawrence ok after his off ?

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X

Round 2 is on June 14th

Just 10 days away and we are racing again!

Yup, snuck up on us too!

Get your entries in.
    The form can be found on http://www.vicclub.co.nz/

Pretty much going to run it the same as last time with a few little tweaks to make things clearer on the day, like a colour coding system for the classes.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X
    Just a few more working days to get things sorted.

Get your entries in... If you want to just come along for a look, it is free to enter the track and spectate.
    Bring some cash as there will be an awesome raffle with the proceeds going to the Scholarship rider.
    The Prize is 12 months subscription to Bike Rider Magazine (Thanks Kev and Co), and a copy of the July issue to start off your collection.

Bike
    2014 Honda NC750X

Weather Forecast

Looks good.... for the morning....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sunday 14 June Weather.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	312768  

Thread Information