Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Hello friends (koi)

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by koi View Post
    Might not be a bad idea to let this all wash out now...
    So, did you manage to spear down the creepy ol' reef-predator denizen Husa-Hapuka - who was clearly trolling for a fresh school-age jailbait-fish, then, did ya?

Iki-time, for the troglodyte slime bag ,was it? Are you really a senior detective constable - on a search & destroy mission?

Did ya make him spill his filthy guts sac over-side, spray lemon pepper in his face & grill him downtown 3rd degree-wise, as he so richly deserves? L.O.L...

Bike
    2009 KTM990
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A.W. View Post
    So, did you manage to spear down the creepy ol' reef-predator denizen Husa-Hapuka - who was clearly trolling for a fresh school-age jailbait-fish, then, did ya?

Iki-time, for the troglodyte slime bag ,was it? Are you really a senior detective constable - on a search & destroy mission?

Did ya make him spill his filthy guts sac over-side, spray lemon pepper in his face & grill him downtown 3rd degree-wise, as he so richly deserves? L.O.L...
    Me thinks she may have been left floundering in the shallows not able to reach quota has returned to port to net check for a wider cast in different waters the next time.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Delete duplicate post.

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by RGVforme View Post
    Me thinks she may have been left floundering in the shallows not able to reach quota has returned to port to net check for a wider cast in different waters the next time.
    Well, either either that or chucking his hard-drives into the briny - failed to hide his undersized catch history shame,
    & fisheries protection have 'im split, gutted, & well salted down, taking the heat - in the smoker..

Bike
    2013 CBR500R
    this thread has me gaping like a fish out of water

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by koi View Post
    this thread has me gaping like a fish out of water

Hmmm.. now, either that's unintended comedy gold, or tips the scales as a wee bit too.. exotic fishy..

Maybe.. you are showing off a flash of colour, or thrashing about high & dry up on the..ah, hard..

Did you really mean gasping/choking, rather than.. yeah - cheeky, "gaping"?
    Or both.. L.O.L...

( & next, guess - husaspilling his grotty milt sac, speculuming over the possibilities, ugh..).

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.

Wow! This thread is a pearler..

Well, it was suggested I check this thread out - to get a real impression of how creepy husa can be...
    Bloody - too right!

So, what ever happened to the baitfish?

Koi, are you still about, or were you foul-hooked & filleted - by the ol' h-perve?

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    She appears to have displayed remarkable commonsense by staying away from a thread which was only ever going in one predictable direction.

Funny that you should try and dredge in Jennifer Anne Wallaby. You should really deal with your attraction to husaberg as this is what this is really all about.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.

WTF? Are you Koi?

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    She appears to have displayed remarkable commonsense by staying away from a thread which was only ever going in one predictable direction.

Funny that you should try and dredge in Jennifer Anne Wallaby. You should really deal with your attraction to husaberg as this is what this is really all about.

Who's up on the hard, scraping their bottom now? Anti-fouling's worn a tad thin, has it darls?

Aren't platypus the furry marsupials ( actually monotremes) the amphibious petting/merkin/codpiece you "really" need?
    & what makes you imagine you'd have any realistic idea about "...what this is really all about" - anyhow?

If you did.. how is it that husaberg's blatantly perverse signature does not warrant a like response from you?
    Is it you, 'Marina, Princess of the deep' - who really has a jealous "...attraction to husaberg..."? L.O.L....

Bike
    Baby Gixxer
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Hemi Makutu;1131014058]Who's blah blah blah

Someone, no not the person you are going to automatcally assume, reported your post. I wouldn't have seen it otherwise. It is pretty obvious that there was only one purpose for you trying to revive this thread - and it speaks volumes about who you are.
    I lahk to moove eet moove eet...

Katman to steveb64
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    I'd hate to ever have to admit that my arse had been owned by a Princess.

Bike
    Yours eh, ka pai.

Yeah, fixed that for you..

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessBandit View Post
    Who's blah blah blah...it speaks volumes about who you are.

As a matter of fact P-B, it stems from asking another member what was up with husaberg's weird predilections...

Such as his openly claiming - to have me "on ignore" - yet consistently red-repping my posts..

It was suggested that I read this thread - if I wanted to see something "that speaks volumes" about how he operates...

Which I now have... if that's ok by you darls, ta.

Thread Information