Thread: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4RR

Bike
    Tuono 660, Suzuki SV650 racebike

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-4RR

There has been a lot of speculation about this one over the past year and I must admit I was a sceptic but it's coming and its coming here.
    With a reported 77-80 HP it'll be more desirable than the ZX-25R which is the LAMS friendly model.
    Cant see it being cheap though if the 250 is $15K NZD

https://kawasaki.co.nz/road/superspo...-ninja-zx-4rr/

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Yup this is a good move by Kawasaki imo. A ~80hp lightweight high revving 400 with all the tech will be an awesome bike to flick along some of our back roads.

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    I would love to thrash one of these. I would imagine one could get away with blue murder handling wise with a chassis like that

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by sugilite View Post
    I would love to thrash one of these. I would imagine one could get away with blue murder handling wise with a chassis like that
    Had one of the original jap imports for road bike once. Think was an 89, the one with good cams from factory that had better low down torque but still good HP.
    Completely stock but with sticky Dunlop GP road tyres, the one track day I got to on it before being run over by hilux got down to 2min24sec on the Full extended Manfield circuit.
    Was quite chuffed when at time think our superbike guys were doing just under 2mins.
    Around same era Slight bought his RC45 over on tour and promptly did a stunning 1m47 or something after three laps with no setup changes!

Definately a bike I’d buy agsin if my body could tolerate the riding position.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R650R View Post

Definately a bike I’d buy agsin if my body could tolerate the riding position.
    That's why I like litre sports bikes, the wheel stands are just the best thing for stretching the "ole" back muscles

Thread Information