Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Better work story

Bike
    R1200RT LC

Better work story

I've been gone from the job for 3 weeks now, but my homies are still texting me with the shit that happens.

Better work story arrived today. I'll type it exactly as it was text to me.

Guy went off at me in BP Hoon Hay about wearing helmet inside shop. I did a check on his car - expired wof 8/5/15! He told me the rules are for everyone. That's what I said when I gave him his ticket. Get better work stories.

Gonna miss some parts of the job.

Ex-Donuts.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Jeez, time flies when yer having fun aye rastus. Hope it's all going well mate, keep those work stories coming, show this lot what really happens on the other side from time to time.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Jeez, time flies when yer having fun aye rastus. Hope it's all going well mate, keep those work stories coming, show this lot what really happens on the other side from time to time.
    Spending the evening writing lesson plans for my I endorsement course. It ain't all beer and skittles.

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    Quote Originally Posted by rastuscat View Post
    Spending the evening writing lesson plans for my I endorsement course. It ain't all beer and skittles.
    Nobody said it would be, welcome back to earth, where everyone gets the same shit every day, lol.
    Having fun doing it I hope.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    Nobody said it would be, welcome back to earth, where everyone gets the same shit every day, lol.
    Having fun doing it I hope.
    Life is good. It's really nice to stand back and not have to think about how to stop people being tossers in their vehicles.

Bike
    A
    Life is good. It's really nice to stand back and not have to think about how to stop people being tossers in their vehicles.
    In the realm of circle of concern and circle of influence, you're now out of the latter circle in a way. Only volunteers who want to improve their skills I suppose, so a better clientele

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    how the fuck is that a cops problem?
    Did the staff complain? Was he being a cunt BEFORE being accosted by some jumped up twat with a blue patch?
    Fucksake.

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Ok, that is actually a pretty good work story.
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Now just to stop people being tossers on KB...like THAT will work
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    I've been gone from the job for 3 weeks now, but my homies are still texting me with the shit that happens.

Better work story arrived today. I'll type it exactly as it was text to me.

Guy went off at me in BP Hoon Hay about wearing helmet inside shop. I did a check on his car - expired wof 8/5/15! He told me the rules are for everyone. That's what I said when I gave him his ticket. Get better work stories.

Gonna miss some parts of the job.

Ex-Donuts.
    So no daily better work stories about stuff that actually saved lives or prevented tragedies then??? ;p

If your mate was working up here, the text be like:

Got called out by multiple residents to public disorder, five feral teens with gang connections shouting and vandalising property. We rolled up and they like behaved and all. We could have arrested them but the cells were full anyway so we just told them don't do it again like the last time we told them off. Nek minnit we called out to same shit again but be damned if we gonna miss our dobut break by arresting or even fining them. Well just wait for some easier to deal with joe blows in the morning with expired wofs.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    I hope you have your Learning Intentions and Learning Outcomes clearly defined and separated, your methodologies and theories underpinning your teaching strategies well outlined with appropriate references and your assessment criteria clearly ordered and assessment practices decided?

Bike
    R1200RT LC
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    I hope you have your Learning Intentions and Learning Outcomes clearly defined and separated, your methodologies and theories underpinning your teaching strategies well outlined with appropriate references and your assessment criteria clearly ordered and assessment practices decided?
    All sorted ......chortle 💡

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    I never take my helmet off at servos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    Kawasaki Vulcan
    Hehe, nice one.

Had that a few times with smart R'se customers telling me to remove my helmet in servos. I always reply with helmet talk ..........
    " bffa shnfh bffa as nfffa heads" . Dunno why but they always seem a little confused. So being the polite bugger I am, clarify the situation with a good ole two finger salute.

Nec minnit they're like all grumpy and offended with me!?!?
    FFS I just don't get it eh????? Heck anyone would think I'm doing something wrong?

Suppose I jus don't get them mealy mouthed nosey poked pricks these days, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bike
    invisibike
    Blog Entries
    hang the fuck about. Ive read this entirely wrong

bob was wearing a helmet.

I'll go to my room and cut my wrists.

Thread Information