Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it time to lock up the Greenpeace terrorists?

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando
    Its time to lock up useless Politicians who are letting the interests of other countries run roughshod over the locals.

I don't actively support Greenpeace but they are the Ying to the Government's Yang.

Ying and Yang...segue to a rant....

The downside of 'offshoring' all the manufacturing to China is becoming apparent as they have lots and lots of money to spend and 200 million wealthy people to spend it.

( slightly off subject)
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Sometimes I do think the Greenpeace do need a kick up the arse for over-stepping the fine line between peaceful protest and systematic illegal activity (like an organised criminal gang)

but for all the hubbub about this - I couldn't care less.

If someone blew up our Parliament tomorrow, a tear I would not shed.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    A
    My only gripe with the activists scaling the walls of Parliament is them spreading the false message about global warming, who knew they were THAT far behind the information curve?

Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    I thought Greenpeace was not political ...
    In the first few years of Greenpeace this was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    If someone blew up our Parliament tomorrow, a tear I would not shed.
    Sure wouldn't make any difference, for it's not where the decisions that matter are made.

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by JimO View Post
    the cops should have handcuffed them to the roof and left them there foe a month or so. or they could have had practice shots with the sponge rounds, how many countries would let people trespass on the roof of the parliament bldg, doubt they would in asia or the states
    Clearly they did not let them trespass .. they were arrested ... they will now face the consequences of their actions

Clearly no one was in imminent danger from these people - so why shoot them with sponge rounds? All that would do would knock them out and then the police would have to run some personal risks to get them down ...

The cops decided not to risk themselves by trying to get them down - they knew they only had to wait ... eventually they would come down . and they did ..

Terrorists??? My god if you are that afraid of four or five protesters however do you overcome your fear enough to get on a motorcycle???
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    Aprillia RSV1000R 92 KX500
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    Terrorists? How are these people terrorists? Who are they terrorising? Where is the violence/threat of violence?

If you're terrorised by the actions of a few protesters you'd probably better not leave your house, because there are worse things out there.
    I think they are more pirates than terrorists?
    I heard one of them was seen wearing a eye patch with a knife between his teeth traversing across a zip line between the beehive and the old parliament building, all the while downloading the latest mad max movie via a torrent on his laptop.

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    im a troll remember, fuck greenpeace, i dont think free movement means on the roof of parliament
    I hope one of them did have a free movement on the roof.....a bowel movement.

Bike
    Katana GS650 1983
    Global warming??? It's bloody freezing!!!!
    YOU ARE A LONG TIME DEAD!! ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU HAVE IT!!

GCSB Thought Police Guest
    the cops should have handcuffed them to the roof and left them there foe a month or so. or they could have had practice shots with the sponge rounds, how many countries would let people trespass on the roof of the parliament bldg, doubt they would in asia or the states
    So it's you who has been pestering us to get us to arrest Greenpeace members because they are terrorists.

Keep calm and stop bothering us. The people on the building were harmless - just a nuisance. Our enforcement arm has dealt with them.

Bike

Bike
    Two wheeler
    So, just what is a terrorist anyway? Seems to me that anyone a government doesn't like gets labelled one. Maybe i'm one?....I do ride a bike after all

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Greenpeace have lost their way, now full of useful idiots and political puppets, this stunt was most likely a staged event.
    and we now have a minister of 'climate change' Tim Groser, what a joke.

https://youtu.be/dIvLEwGS-70

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Banditbandit View Post
    Terrorists??? My god if you are that afraid of four or five protesters however do you overcome your fear enough to get on a motorcycle???
    i aint scared of some fucken hippys

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    i aint scared of some fucken hippys
    Then exactly what is your problem? You seems to be so terrified that you demand government action - what are you so afraid of?

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Quote Originally Posted by yokel View Post
    Greenpeace have lost their way, now full of useful idiots and political puppets, this stunt was most likely a staged event.
    and we now have a minister of 'climate change' Tim Groser, what a joke.

https://youtu.be/dIvLEwGS-70
    If your such a hater of everything, why don't you do something about it.?
    Like blow yourself up for example.....

Bike
    raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    Then exactly what is your problem? You seems to be so terrified that you demand government action - what are you so afraid of?
    i think i smell a greenpeacenick

Thread Information