Thread: Redline motorcycle lift

Bike
    Wots I gots.

Redline motorcycle lift

So, I had a day off today, and since the 1500-lb rated motorcycle lift I had bought from Redline Engineering USA while on a previous assignment in Pennsylvania four months ago had finally made its way through NZ Customs (don't ask) I decided to assemble it and try it out.

I bought the larger capacity lift with trike extensions because I have a 1300lb V8 motorcycle, and in the future as the years accumulate I might yet end up riding a trike... so at US$800 including the extensions for the trike & the long wheelbase of the V8 bike, it was not cheap. But it has all the capability I will ever need. And when I put it together and put the V Rod and the Dyna on it for chuckles, it was completely smooth and stable and rose easily with a standard domestic-duty air compressor. The bikes were tied down (with, duh, tie-downs...) and really easy to work on at waist height. Definitely worth having if you can get one.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Motorcycle Lift Table.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	106.5 KB 
ID:	313545

Bike
    Wots I gots.

Bike
    Wots I gots.
    Today, I put the Vrod and then the Dyna up on the lift, to make it easy to give them a good maintenance review and polish. With a domestic-level air compressor attached, the operation was smooth and seamless. This is a really good buy if you can get it in from the US. IMO.

Thread Information