Thread: 2006 500 GP stats wanted

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

2006 500 GP stats wanted

Can any one dig out the stats for this championship, and the actuall position of the race VR was in at the time, when he had his 3 dnf races, also the position Nicky H was in when he had his 1 dnf. Apprciate it if any one can.
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Zero stats are available for 2006 & 500cc G.P., as they were banned.. Do you mean 800cc Moto G.P.? See the official site..

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Hey Pritch, I challenge ya to a bit of research mate
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Probably the best you can get is go to the official site here http://www.motogp.com/en/Results+Statistics and pull the "season" bar back to 2006 and then you can look at the results for any race you want to check out. You've got to look at the analysis by lap to see what position he was in at the time of his DNFs. Casey Stoner had plenty that year too.

2006 was the last year of the 990cc bikes and the 800cc weren't racing then Mr JAW.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    1980 Yamaha RD/H2 750
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    Probably the best you can get is go to the official site here http://www.motogp.com/en/Results+Statistics and pull the "season" bar back to 2006 and then you can look at the results for any race you want to check out.
    Yeah, I did point that out earlier, but if you really think he needs spoon feeding.. ok , & best watch that he don't choke on it.. like he does on his own spit..

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Shaun, just found your twenty questions. I do have the relevant issue of Motocourse, but I'm not sure if the race reports go into such minute detail.
    Have chores to do right now but will see what I can find after.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    2006 Honda XR250L
    Like I said above though Pritch if the book doesn't show much detail you can go on the MotoGP site and can look at lap by lap analysis, it just takes a bit of time to check it all out. I just glanced at the last 3 races of the year and saw a whole bunch of DNFs by Stoner, not Rossi.
    Cheers

Merv

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    also the position Nicky H was in when he had his 1 dnf.
    Estoril lap 5, 3rd behind Rossi and Edwards.
    There is a grey blur, and a green blur. I try to stay on the grey one. - Joey Dunlop

Bike
    Triumph Speed Triple
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    and the actual position of the race VR was in at the time, when he had his 3 dnf races,

Shanghai, the record shows 17 laps completed.
    A bit tricky: his front tyre disintegrated and removed the mudguard when he was in fifth(?), when he came into the pits he pointing to the rear tyre thinking that was the problem and the crew changed the back wheel. He went out but the problem persisted so next time around he pulled into the pits and retired. At that point he was probably last?

Le Mans, 20 laps completed, engine failure while leading the race.

Laguna Seca 30 laps completed. In fourth place when the magic smoke escaped from his engine - again.
    A tyre had failed three laps previously and he had slowed, but Pedrosa who was behind him also had tyre problems and there is no mention of Pedro passing prior to the engine giving out.

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Cheers for your efforts team
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Thread Information