Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hampton Downs track day, 19 September 2015. Images

  1. #1
    Join Date
    5th March 2007 - 20:28
    Bike
    07 KDX 200 (Miss Piggy)
    Location
    Blockhouse Bay
    Posts
    1,539

    Hampton Downs track day, 19 September 2015. Images

    Here are my images from Sunday's track day... Enjoy!

    http://clmintiepix.photoshelter.com/...00jnnOGDz3OGU/




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ducati fb.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	315940
    clmintie 1, Grim Reaper 0

    Visit my web site http://clmintiepix.co.nz You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll change your life....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    10th March 2014 - 15:45
    Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Location
    Auckland
    Posts
    439
    Every single one of your pictures is so damn awesome every time. I can't wait to have you take some snaps of me at the track this summer. Will be a few easy dollars for you

  3. #3
    Join Date
    5th March 2007 - 20:28
    Bike
    07 KDX 200 (Miss Piggy)
    Location
    Blockhouse Bay
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Every single one of your pictures is so damn awesome every time. I can't wait to have you take some snaps of me at the track this summer. Will be a few easy dollars for you
    Cheers mate, love what I do!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	playday 19th sept 2015 fb (1 of 1).jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	325.6 KB 
ID:	315950
    clmintie 1, Grim Reaper 0

    Visit my web site http://clmintiepix.co.nz You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll change your life....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    4th May 2006 - 22:17
    Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,445
    Like the different angles. Not often the left side of my bike gets seen!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    25th June 2007 - 21:21
    Bike
    S1000RR
    Location
    Christchurch
    Posts
    6,991
    Quote Originally Posted by clmintie View Post
    Here are my images from Sunday's track day... Enjoy!

    http://clmintiepix.photoshelter.com/...00jnnOGDz3OGU/




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ducati fb.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	195.5 KB 
ID:	315940
    Nice shots! May I ask aperture and shutter speed for that shot?


    If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    5th March 2007 - 20:28
    Bike
    07 KDX 200 (Miss Piggy)
    Location
    Blockhouse Bay
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    Nice shots! May I ask aperture and shutter speed for that shot?
    1d4 / ef400 f2.8 iso50 f3.5 1/800
    clmintie 1, Grim Reaper 0

    Visit my web site http://clmintiepix.co.nz You'll laugh, you'll cry, it'll change your life....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •