Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Triple clamp straightening anyone?

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Found a place in Auckland to do it, thanks to nzspokes!

I also found another place that can do it too: http://www.magwheelrepairs.co.nz/

So anyone from auckland looking for this sort of info in the future you're welcome

tags: triple tree, triple clamp, straighten, bent forks, bent axle, twisted triple, dirt bike, auckland engineering services

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by fagtimus_prime View Post
    I need help.
    Thanks for the red bling stating I was most unhelpful. In fact if you get a grown up to help you comprehend what I was saying, you may find that I (along with many others) pointed out the best place you could get the service you required.
    That was assuming that you wanted it fixed properly and correctly, not just by somebody with a hammer and a straight edge.

That rest of my comments referred to the fact that in this day and age of being able to send a man to a floating house in space, and being able to send and receive goods from all over the planet. You cannot seem to drag yourself off your mothers tit long enough to work out how to get a triple clamp 150km away and get to work for a couple of days.

Maybe you could invent an App for it?

Bike
    motocompo
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    Found a place in Auckland to do it, thanks to nzspokes!

I also found another place that can do it too: http://www.magwheelrepairs.co.nz/

So anyone from auckland looking for this sort of info in the future you're welcome

tags: triple tree, triple clamp, straighten, bent forks, bent axle, twisted triple, dirt bike, auckland engineering services
    Phew, lucky, now you Aucklanders are fully self sufficient & don't need anything that's produced south of Papakura.
    Lets see what happens to you guys next time someone hits a gas main somewhere down by Mokau again. The Chai Latte brigade had a fuckin meltdown last time & it was very nearly the end of the world.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    That was assuming that you wanted it fixed properly and correctly, not just by somebody with a hammer and a straight edge.
    I would think Tjebbe Bruin is somewhat smarter than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    does he have a touch bike machine?

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Mokau...
    The fuckers in the pie shop at Mokau fucked me over today. Gravy fucking pie. Cunts.

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    The fuckers in the pie shop at Mokau fucked me over today. Gravy fucking pie. Cunts.
    You dont go to Mokau for a pie

whitebait

Bike
    a red heap
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    don't they know you like the meat?

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by skippa1 View Post
    whitebait
    Fucking retired cunts parking their fucking Camry's all along the roadside. Should stop for a gravy pie on the way back & see if I can get a windscreen with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nodrog View Post
    don't they know you like the meat?
    Sausage. Get it right, bitch.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    That dude... Just 5 mins on the phone with him and I know I can trust him for sure. I just know he's on to it. He said he even has a spare DRZ400E triple clamp I could try first. Will definitely be visiting him after I get my full and I can take the DRZ off the road and ride my other bike.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

As for nodrog. I specifically asked for a place to get the clamp straightened in Auckland for my own reasons. If you can't help me with that, you should have never commented.
    Actually I appreciate you suggesting F1 engineering. But your responses afterwards were useless.

Oh also nodrog. I wasn't going to say shit and just let you be. Until I saw you gave me negative rep too. So it works both ways jackass!

Bike
    a red heap
    That dude... Just 5 mins on the phone with him and I know I can trust him for sure. I just know he's on to it. He said he even has a spare DRZ400E triple clamp I could try first. Will definitely be visiting him after I get my full and I can take the DRZ off the road and ride my other bike.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

As for nodrog. I specifically asked for a place to get the clamp straightened in Auckland for my own reasons. If you can't help me with that, you should have never commented.
    Actually I appreciate you suggesting F1 engineering. But your responses afterwards were useless.

Oh also nodrog. I wasn't going to say shit and just let you be. Until I saw you gave me negative rep too. So it works both ways jackass!
    Thankyou.

_____

Bike
    motocompo

Hes right cunt, you did the best thing.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Quote Originally Posted by sidecar bob View Post
    Hes right cunt, you did the best thing.
    Thanks mate. I honestly have no issue with travelling out of Auckland to get stuff done. I just couldn't in this case and I shouldn't even have to explain my reasons. Can't believe how offended people get.

Thread Information