Thread: Bike full service in central Auckland?

Bike
    Kawasaki zx10r

Bike full service in central Auckland?

Hi there. I am looking for a mechanic in central Auckland area for my bike's full service. .. it's 24k service for kawasaki zx10r. Any ideas for any mechanic with good price? Cheers

Bike
    2007 Triumph Tiger 1050
    Blog Entries
    www.motorcycle-doctors.co.nz

Apparently the guy under Motomail is good too (dont know his name), and the guy who is in the motorcyclegear.co.nz shop too (end of the motorway west, in the mall)
    "If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing." - Anatole France
    "An education isn't how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It's being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don't." - Anatole France
    ZRXOA #9170

Bike
    2013 Suzuki GSX1250FA, 2013 Suzuki DL650
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post

Apparently the guy under Motomail is good too (dont know his name), and the guy who is in the motorcyclegear.co.nz shop too (end of the motorway west, in the mall)
    The guy under Motomail is AJ and his business is called Motohaus. http://www.motohaus.co.nz/. I've used him for my last couple of services and I'm happy with the result.

Bike
    Kawasaki zx10r
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    The guy under Motomail is AJ and his business is called Motohaus. http://www.motohaus.co.nz/. I've used him for my last couple of services and I'm happy with the result.
    Thanks. . Will give him a call. Cheers

Bike
    Kawasaki zx10r
    Quote Originally Posted by iYRe View Post

Thanks. . I have emailed them... cheers

Bike
    2000 Honda VTR1000f
    Servicing ZX10. Hi Khan, I'm new to the forum, been getting my bike service done by a guy named John. He was the head mechanic for years at a local bike shop but recently has been running his own servicing business. Give him a try at motorcycleworks.co.nz and his phone number is 09 2740902. Does a good job, all brands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information