Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Short & sweet summary of the hypocrisy of Syrian situation

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E
    Who created ICIAL ?

Putin lays it bare for the world to see, 'at a united nations press conference' no less.

No punches were pulled. There is no longer any excuse to continue the illusion. The real rulers of the world (and their political puppets) are as deceitful and untrustworthy now, as any period in our history. They have just gotten a lot better at fooling the sheep that they lead to the slaughter.

Muslim extremism. The fire fanned by the CIA and saudi arabia in the middle east, USSR and russia since the 70's and more recently in china.

If you keep shitting in other peoples yards, sooner or latter someone is gonna come along and shove it back at ya.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando

Scored a few goals too. Better than the bowling club.
    DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Don't forget to put your fingers in your ears too.
    I give your troll attempt a 2/10

Needs supporting evidence
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

Your chin needs a wipe too, but I ain't doing that for you either.

Some things you need to do for yourself or there is much less value in them. Opening your eyes would be a good start.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Your chin needs a wipe too, but I ain't doing that for you either.

Some things you need to do for yourself or there is much less value in them. Opening your eyes would be a good start.
    My eyes are open - that's why I can see you are full of shit (and haven't posted any supporting evidence)

Bike

Could just get CNN to whip something up =)

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    Could just get CNN to whip something up =)
    Tides go in, Tides go out - you can't explain that!

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post

Scored a few goals too. Better than the bowling club.
    Yup thats who u want for prez

He was very clear in his un speach

And IF its true its brilliant

Knowing isis is a us creation . . .
    Work with assad . . .and get the job done

Now watch the us gum flappers go into over drive

Haarr haar haar go the Ruskies

Quote Originally Posted by scrivy View Post
    Oh gee..... I wonder if the UN will smack the big US's hand????

Those deceitful US cunts should be tried for war crimes. Period.

WMD, LOL!!
    killing 500,000+ Iraqi civilians,
    Afghanistan,
    Somalia,
    Sudan,
    Libya,
    Yemen,
    Nicaragua,
    Eygpt,
    Ukraine,

How'd those countries all end up???

Syria? When exactly did Assad ask for the US to liberate them from terrorists???? So again violating UN laws of engagement in a sovereign country. Putin was actually asked by Assad..... but the US say Russia is agressive..... FFS...

The world is waking up to the realism that the US are a pack of war mongers....

The US will surely loose face worldwide for their actions.

Sent from my SC-01G using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    My eyes are open - that's why I can see you are full of shit (and haven't posted any supporting evidence)
    Squawk, 'where's your evidence' where's you evidence'. Christ! I have been through this many times. Idjits like yourself are full of questions when confronted by truth that they want to deny, yet never think to question the lies that they are comfortable with. It's just a time wasting exercise in futility to engage when the questioner (by his tone) is obviously just a wanker. I help people who are prepared to help themselves. You haven't even tried.

As you're big on denying truth until it is evidenced as fact (not withstanding your apparent hypocrisy in accepting as truth, the non-factual alternative conspiracy that is spun by your puppet leaders who shouldn't be), why don't you run along and find some evidence to disprove the statements made in the first video. Real evidence mind you, not some hokey bullshit statement of claimed fact that lacks any real basis in facts to support it. In case you are having trouble understanding what that means, it means that you can't quote the entirely baseless bullshit that your ilk so readily hoover up.

If that is too hard for you, go and find some real evidence that support the lies that you so readily swallow? If the shit you believe to be really true is really true, you won't have any trouble with that eh!

My 'Put up or shut up' challenge to you, is to either present;
    (A) real evidence that the first video statements are lies, or
    (B) real evidence that supports the significant majority of the contrary scenario spun by main stream media.
    Then all those who witness your failure to present evidence will know who is full of shit eh!

No! don't be a ball less weasel and try to slither out of the challenge by feigning a low IQ and simply quoting news articles/headlines that don't contain actual evidence to support their claims (the type that you have already clearly rejected). As that would be the hypocritical action of a flacid cock with a bull horn.

Bike
    Tides go in, Tides go out - you can't explain that!
    That's because they go up and down.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    No! don't be a ball less weasel and try to slither out of the challenge by feigning a low IQ......
    Dude, this is TheDemonLord you're talking about.

He's told us numerous times how he's convinced he's MENSA material.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Dude, this is TheDemonLord you're talking about.

He's told us numerous times how he's convinced he's MENSA material.
    BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sorry, have to spread the rep.

Bike
    The mericans have announced the failure and cancellation of their $500million training program that was supposed to build an army of 5000 to 12000 syrian rebels to fight against ICIAL.

Under questioning at a senate hearing General Loydd Austin reluctantly confirmed that it had resulted in a fighting force numbering only 5

However, that appears to be 5 more than the now non-existent 'Free Syria Army', and they must be fucking good fighters at $100million apiece

You have to as it was never going to succeed. They don't want to fight ICIAL because they are ICIAL. Just like they are Al CIAda. Using mercenaries to fight unpopular wars ain't a new idea. It's been the way of tyrants for thousands of years.

All the money, training, weapons and Toyota's previously supplied were invested in growing the Al CIAda & ICIAL army to overthrow assad. It seems that when world opinion stopped the mericans from formally declaring war against assad and made them cut back on the expanding weapons supply to ICIAL, they had to resort to a new plan to arm them up. Hence the rapid and unrestricted invasion of iraq to collect the back up weapons that were conveniently abandoned and unguarded . (I guess they must have already gone through much of the missing $500million worth of weapons from afghanistan and the surplus from the lybian regime change and really needed a good top up)

They ain't really going to attack and kill their own army. But the russkies will

Bike
    YZ 144, monster 800, rs250
    Vladimir Putin is the man.

Secret evidence? Nice one puppet Obama.

simple question, why did the Soviets modify a air-raid shelter into a gas chamber? what was their intention?

Bike
    Prolight 250,XR4hundy
    Shame we signed a trade deal with the U.S....no doubt that somewhere in the "secret bits" is the part that says we are owned by them & cant say or do anything against them....
    No doubt tidying up the bits & pieces that previous treaties weren't able to cover.

The only way to fix it is to flush them all away.

Thread Information