Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Short & sweet summary of the hypocrisy of Syrian situation

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Yep, this thread will fix all that's wrong with the world....just like KB threads always do..
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by puddytat View Post
    Shame we signed a trade deal with the U.S....no doubt that somewhere in the "secret bits" is the part that says we are owned by them & cant say or do anything against them....
    No doubt tidying up the bits & pieces that previous treaties weren't able to cover.

The only way to fix it is to flush them all away.
    Didnt the dairy industry do a deal with russia years back
    We sent them butter

They sent Ladas

Not sure who had the best deal

Sent from my SC-01G using Tapatalk
    "Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    We sent them butter

They sent Ladas

Hmm, I'm not sure they sent enough Ladas....
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Enfield cr250r
    Blog Entries
    Ladas not ladies

"Look, Madame, where we live, look how we live ... look at the life we have...The Republic has forgotten us."

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Squawk, 'where's your evidence' where's you evidence'. Christ! I have been through this many times.
    Then it should be easy to post it up.....

Idjits like yourself
    Ad Hominems - [Sarcasm]Your Arguments must be so logical, with rock solid evidence [/sarcasm]

are full of questions when confronted by truth that they want to deny, yet never think to question the lies that they are comfortable with. It's just a time wasting exercise in futility to engage when the questioner (by his tone) is obviously just a wanker. I help people who are prepared to help themselves. You haven't even tried.
    Okay - there is so many things wrong with this statement.

Firstly - a complete and profound misunderstanding of the basic principle of Skepticism. The Skeptic asks to see the evidence for ANY Claim - if the evidence is strong, the claim is accepted as the most probably truth, if the evidence is weak (but no disproving evidence is presented) then the Claim is worthy of further investigation, If the evidence is false, the claim is rejected.

There is no prejudice or preferential treatment - only a requirement for the evidence to be presented.

Next, the statement assumes that the so called 'lies' are neither questioned or are accepted at face value - again, as per above, any positive claim requires evidence, it also assumes that I have declared an opinion or position on this topic (of which I have done neither) and that the opinion or position is contrary to your own - again, I may have satirised how threads such as these go (and so far you are playing the conspiracy role to a T) - you bit, and I retorted with a request for evidence - of which you have provided none.

You then fall back to what seems to be the Conspiracy theorist school of debate - when challenged to submit your evidence, to hurl insults and suggest that people find it themselves, without reading further, I would wager you will try and shift the burden of proof later on.

This immediately raises the red flag - should your original claim be robust, rather than resorting to name calling etc. you would simply post up your evidence.

As you're big on denying truth until it is evidenced as fact (not withstanding your apparent hypocrisy in accepting as truth, the non-factual alternative conspiracy that is spun by your puppet leaders who shouldn't be), why don't you run along and find some evidence to disprove the statements made in the first video. Real evidence mind you, not some hokey bullshit statement of claimed fact that lacks any real basis in facts to support it. In case you are having trouble understanding what that means, it means that you can't quote the entirely baseless bullshit that your ilk so readily hoover up.
    BINGO! Attempts to shift the burden of proof! Again - in this thread I have made no claims or opinions on the subject matter at hand - merely that you (who in your OP DID make a statement) have followed the same pattern that seems to be taught at the Conspiracy School for Sheeple - post up a video and tell people to go look for the evidence to support your view.

This is not how it works - you are making the positive claim, therefore the onus is on you to provide the evidence to back your claim - I am merely stating that since you have dodged the request for evidence and thrown insults - then it is most likely that you are full of shit - and so on that basis: That which is submitted without evidence, may be dismissed without evidence.

As for your last couple of sentences - this really does show the conviction of faith of the conspiracy theorist - like the New earth christian - clamoring for evidence to disprove his faith, then dismissing it all because it isn't what it says in the bible.

If that is too hard for you, go and find some real evidence that support the lies that you so readily swallow? If the shit you believe to be really true is really true, you won't have any trouble with that eh!
    Again - you seem to think I have made a statement or declared an opinion on this subject - re-read my posts, I have not. I have however formed an opinion of you - based on the evidence of the contents of what you yourself post.

To use an Analogy - suppose I believe in the likely probability of Alien live in the Universe on the basis of a statistical probability given the billions of stars across thousands of galaxies. You then say that Aliens are real - I would demand to see proof of such a claim (Skepticism) - if you fail to submit any proof, then I may dismiss your claim that Aliens are real, whilst still retaining the possibility of Aliens being real.

Where you are confused - is you seem to think that by merely saying 'you are full of shit' - I am trying to supplant your claims with a competing theory - in which case, I would not only need to refute your original claim, then I would need to submit evidence for my own positive claim. But since I am not championing any alternative, merely stating that in failing to submit evidence, your claim can be dismissed - and thus there is no burden of proof for me to 'go find some real evidence' - because I am not making a claim, and as above, the religious fervor and zealotry displayed in this post confirms my initial suspicion - any proof submitted that disproves you would be dismissed as 'part of the conspiracy'.

My 'Put up or shut up' challenge to you, is to either present;
    (A) real evidence that the first video statements are lies, or
    (B) real evidence that supports the significant majority of the contrary scenario spun by main stream media.
    Then all those who witness your failure to present evidence will know who is full of shit eh!
    Again - you seem to think I have made a claim or submitted an opinion on this subject - I have not, I have merely said that by your own reluctance to submit evidence for YOUR claims, that YOU are full of shit (all those attempts at shifting the burden of proof doesn't work when I am not proposing an alternative theorem, merely a refutation of a theorem submitted without evidence.

No! don't be a ball less weasel and try to slither out of the challenge by feigning a low IQ and simply quoting news articles/headlines that don't contain actual evidence to support their claims (the type that you have already clearly rejected). As that would be the hypocritical action of a flacid cock with a bull horn.
    There is no challenge, unless you want to post up evidence to back your claims up first, I have nothing to refute - but as above, your post confirmed my opinion of you - if you wish to debate that, then by all means: You are every bit the mirror image of those you mock with derision - your absolute faith in the conspiracy narrative and your prejudicing of any evidence that disagrees with your ideas before it has been posted shows you to be one of the blind sheeple you despise.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Dude, this is TheDemonLord you're talking about.

He's told us numerous times how he's convinced he's MENSA material.
    Since you asked for proof:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evidence.png 
Views:	44 
Size:	262.7 KB 
ID:	316491

https://www.mensa.org/workout

Edit:

To Clarify - that was on the first run through, but I did have to scribble on some paper to get the anagram questions right (words were always my weaker subject)

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian d marge View Post
    We sent them butter

They sent Ladas

Yep that's right.
    There was an item on Fair Go about it. Folks were complaining their 'new' Ladas were falling apart as they drove them of the sales lot. Turned out the Ladas sat on the docks (Tauranga I think) in the hot sun for several years before being sold as new cars and things like paint, dash boards and parcel trays had rotted out.

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

And there we have a perfect example of your complete lack of understanding of what constitutes 'proof'.

(And an equally perfect example of your child-like insecurity).

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Yep that's right.
    There was an item on Fair Go about it. Folks were complaining their 'new' Ladas were falling apart as they drove them of the sales lot. Turned out the Ladas sat on the docks (Tauranga I think) in the hot sun for several years before being sold as new cars and things like paint, dash boards and parcel trays had rotted out.
    Seaview, Lower Hutt. There were hundreds of 'em and they were coated in CRC Soft Seal or something similar to try & keep the Cook Strait salt air at bay, quite unsuccessfully.

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDGT
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post

https://www.mensa.org/workout

Edit:

To Clarify - that was on the first run through, but I did have to scribble on some paper to get the anagram questions right (words were always my weaker subject)
    So, have you worked out how to remove and replace the rear wheel on your bike without fucking it up yet, you being an engineer and all.
    Political Correctness, the chief weapon of whiney arse bastards

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    And there we have a perfect example of your complete lack of understanding of what constitutes 'proof'.

(And an equally perfect example of your child-like insecurity).
    Oh I forgot, I'm dealing with you - it wasnt posted on a conspiracy theorist website and doesnt agree with your beliefs therefore isn't proof.

And you can try and claim insecurity, but you accussed me of lieing about being smart enough to join MENSA - so I took the test on their site and screenshotted the results to back up my claim.

Why dont you post up your results eh, Katman? Your always quick to call me shit for Brains - so you should be able to get a consistent 100%....

Or maybe you took it and realised you arent as smart as you think you are and embarressingly for you, not as smart as me, Shit for brains

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerit View Post
    So, have you worked out how to remove and replace the rear wheel on your bike without fucking it up yet, you being an engineer and all.
    I think he's just another I.T fuckwit, hardly what I'd call an Engineer.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerit View Post
    Yes, although I am a little confused - can you quote me where I claimed to be an engineer?

It speaks volumes about someone who makes a mistake (doing something for the first time) and asks for help, listens to the advice and rectifies his mistake and learns from it.

It also speaks volumes about those who would attempt to belittle someone for making a mistake once for something they hadn't done before - Tell me, where you born with all the skills and knowledge in your life or did you make mistakes and ask for help? If the latter, why then attempt to criticize someone else for doing the same?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    I think he's just another I.T fuckwit, hardly what I'd call an Engineer.
    Again - please cite where I referred to myself as an Engineer.

And its interesting that you would insult IT professionals - on a Website (run by IT professionals) on the internet (also run by IT professionals) using a computer (Designed by IT professionals) using an operating system (written by IT professionals).

Me thinks the Fox is calling the grapes sour....

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLard View Post
    Again - please cite where I referred to myself as an Engineer.

And its interesting that you would insult IT professionals - on a Website (run by IT professionals) on the internet (also run by IT professionals) using a computer (Designed by IT professionals) using an operating system (written by IT professionals).

Me thinks the Fox is calling the grapes sour....
    I think you're confused again. I wasn't insulting all I.T professionals at all, just stating the fact that you're in I.T and also a fuckwit.

Thread Information