Page 4 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Short & sweet summary of the hypocrisy of Syrian situation

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLord View Post
    Holy shit! That's a whole lot of insecurity there boyo. The splatter of irony and obfuscation was indeed far and wide.

Wouldn't it have simply been easier to admit that it's equally difficult (i.e near on impossible) to find real evidence to back up the conspiracies fed to you by the MSM as it is to do the same for the alternative views that you disagree with???? No? That's because you're a mindless twat.
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    I think you're confused again. I wasn't insulting all I.T professionals at all, just stating the fact that you're in I.T and also a fuckwit.
    No, no confusion, but I suspect they haven't covered basic English skills at kindergarten for you yet, Best stick to finger painting and eating sand eh, Madness?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    TF125
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemonLard View Post
    No, no confusion, but I suspect they haven't covered basic English skills at kindergarten for you yet, Best stick to finger painting and eating sand eh, Madness?
    Funny, I'm sure it was you that said "words wasn't your best subject"

Maybe you might want to stick to asking an Internet forum for advice on how to re-assemble something you've just taken apart. Because, you know how many volumes that speaks to what a fuckwit you are, eh?

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcrocodile46 View Post
    Holy shit! That's a whole lot of insecurity there boyo. The splatter of irony and obfuscation was indeed far and wide.
    Those words - they do not mean what you are trying to make them mean....

I see however you haven't bothered to address the point of my post - and that is an error on my part, to think that you would want to engage in any form of logical or rational debate. It seems I am suffering amnesia in this thread and forget that Conspiracy theorists aren't bound by things such as evidence, reason or logic.

Wouldn't it have simply been easier to admit that it's equally difficult (i.e near on impossible) to find real evidence to back up the conspiracies fed to you by the MSM as it is to do the same for the alternative views that you disagree with???? No? That's because you're a mindless twat.
    No - it wouldn't - you seem to have created this false dichotomy that if you don't whole heartedly believe in the conspiracy theory then you must whole heartedly believe in the MSM. I will spell it out - on this subject I am on neither side - I have not reviewed all the evidence available to me to form an opinion, whether it be the MSM side, the Conspiracy side or neither of them (which is the more likely result)

In this case - you present a claim and when challenged for proof of it start throwing insults and attempting to shift the burden of proof and then setup a strawman and attempt to knock it down. This in of itself tells me that whatever it is you are claiming is most likely complete shit - if it wasn't, you wouldn't need to throw insults or shift the burden of proof or setup strawmen, you would just present your evidence.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Funny, I'm sure it was you that said "words wasn't your best subject"
    They aren't, but when dealing with intellect of your 'caliber' (and yes, that is sarcasm btw), me at my worst is more than sufficient.

Maybe you might want to stick to asking an Internet forum for advice on how to re-assemble something you've just taken apart. Because, you know how many volumes that speaks to what a fuckwit you are, eh?
    Again - where you born with all the skills and Knowledge you now possess (in your case, I would be willing to make an exception) or did you learn new things and ask for advice?

Bike
    TF125
    Again - where you born with all the skills and Knowledge you now possess (in your case, I would be willing to make an exception) or did you learn new things and ask for advice?
    Do you mean were?

Although I myself don't proclaim to be MENSA material, I've never had to resort to asking strangers how to put the wheel that I just took off my motorcycle back on again. It's not that I think I'm better or more intelligent than you, it's that you come across as believing that you're better and more intelligent than everybody else and in my book, that makes you a fuckwit that deserves a good old fashioned stabbing.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Although I myself don't proclaim to be MENSA material, I've never had to resort to asking strangers how to put the wheel that I just took off my motorcycle back on again.
    So - you ever had to ask help from people to do something that you have never done before? Cause if you say no - I'm going to call you a blatant liar.

It's not that I think I'm better or more intelligent than you, it's that you come across as believing that you're better and more intelligent than everybody else
    Everyone else? No. But certainly people who have to resort to insults every time they can't justify their faith based beliefs or people who refuse to acknowledge independent evidence when it dispells their beliefs.

and in my book, that makes you a fuckwit that deserves a good old fashioned stabbing.
    Ooooooo physical threats of violence on the internet - You must be such a tough guy.

Bike
    TF125
    So - you ever had to ask help from people to do something that you have never done before? Cause if you say no - I'm going to call you a blatant liar.
    Of course I've needed help from others, as does anybody through the course of their life. The point being made is the irony around you on the one hand pronouncing yourself to be MENSA material, yet you seem incapable of assembling something that you yourself disassembled. Something as simple as a wheel.

Your clear inability to see the irony of this speaks volumes about how far your head is up your own arse.

John Key deserves a good old fashioned rooting in the bum. This doesn't mean I'm going to fuck him though, I can assure you.

Bike
    Zooks 85 GS1100G and 84 GSX1100E
    Those words - they do not mean what you are trying to make them mean....
    Comprehension difficulties? That's why I don't waste time entering into meaningful discussions with fuckwits (idjits who are predisposed to selective comprehension and distorted interpretation).

Here! I'll make it easier for you by rephrasing. 'Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft'.

Do you now understand what I am communicating to you?
    Political correctness: a doctrine which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd from the clean end.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Comprehension difficulties? That's why I don't waste time entering into meaningful discussions with fuckwits (idjits who are predisposed to selective comprehension and distorted interpretation).

Here! I'll make it easier for you by rephrasing. 'Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft'.

Do you now understand what I am communicating to you?
    I sure do - you are communicating that you are full of shit and have no evidence to back up your retarded ideas - thanks for proving my initial suspicion.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Of course I've needed help from others, as does anybody through the course of their life. The point being made is the irony around you on the one hand pronouncing yourself to be MENSA material,
    Riiiiiight - so MENSA candidates can't ask for help - got it. I'll be sure to let them know. Like how Peter Higgs didn't need to ask for help (from the entire team at the LHC) to prove the existence of the Higgs Boson....

yet you seem incapable of assembling something that you yourself disassembled. Something as simple as a wheel.
    Considering I not only disassembled it and eventually re-assembled it correctly (and have re-done it after that when I got a puncture), I would say that it proves I am capable - I would also it shows that I am capable of making Mistakes AND admitting to them. However I do like your strawman attempt there - inferring that I was disassembling a wheel - it was not the wheel that was the problem...

Your clear inability to see the irony of this speaks volumes about how far your head is up your own arse.
    The fact that I know when I have exceeded the current limits of my knowledge and skill and can ask for help would actually (ironically) disprove your notion that my head is up my arse - afterall, if I thought myself infallible (as you seem desperate to try and claim) then why would I ask for help? Afterall if I was infallible I would have put it back together correctly and wouldn't have needed help.

John Key deserves a good old fashioned rooting in the bum. This doesn't mean I'm going to fuck him though, I can assure you.
    I wouldn't be so sure in your case....

Bike
    RC36, RC31, KR-E, CR125
    Although I myself don't proclaim to be MENSA material
    Are they still a thing? I thought natural section nailed those fuckers?
    "A shark on whiskey is mighty risky, but a shark on beer is a beer engineer" - Tad Ghostal

Bike
    TF125
    as you seem desperate to try and claim...
    I'm not desperate about anything, particularly anything pertaining to you. The facts are that in my opinion and that of many others you're a fuckwit and as you've confirmed, you work in I.T. Through the help of others, including strangers on the internet, you now have your wheel back on correctly and the proverbial wheels of life continue to turn. I'm going for a ride and you'll be nowhere near where I'm going so all in all it's a fabulous day and you're still a fuckwit.

Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Are they still a thing?
    Don't ask me, ask your boyfriend the MENSA prospect.

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I'm not desperate about anything, particularly anything pertaining to you. The facts are that in my opinion and that of many others you're a fuckwit and as you've confirmed, you work in I.T.
    Then why so passionate about it? Your actions betray your words.

As for the Many others - Argumentum ad Populum - You'll need to do better than that.

Don't ask me, ask your boyfriend the MENSA prospect.
    You seem to be obsessed with Homosexuality, do you now see what I mean about John Key should be worried...

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    Quote Originally Posted by bogan View Post
    Are they still a thing? I thought natural section nailed those fuckers?
    No, we still have Telephone sanitisers

Thread Information