Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Short & sweet summary of the hypocrisy of Syrian situation

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    That's Okay Petes is all of a sudden Fisks greatest fanboi and I would wager a bet he had never even heard of him a week ago.
    Lol. Oh, I've known of Robert Fisk for some time you Dumb Cunt. But in between pissing myself about just how gullible you are, I'm still waiting on your irrefutable facts, that Assad was in actual fact, behind the so called *Chemical attacks*, or facts that they indeed even happened.

Can you show me those please Glenn? I missed them whilst having a life. Despite me being off work, even I don't have to amount of time you do to stalk so many things and people.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Fuck off and die, you retarded fuckstain.
    If only his father had worn a condom.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    What is the bet that katmans dummyspitting abusive posts don't get deleted by bandit like he says he will do from now on?
    Highly unlikely, but that's the sum of Katspam and cuzheliketoreacharroundbacks rebuttals, can you ever remember either ever answering a question?
    Katman will go all quiet, but not pete, Cuzhelikestoreacharoundback will belligerently go on saying I never answered questions, that either I was never asked or more likely have already clearly answered pages ago.
    he will go on claiming I made claims about stuff, That I clearly never did, then when he pushed to show the posts, where he claims I have said stuff, he will then never produce them.
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Various things
    That's Okay Petes is all of a sudden Fisks greatest fanboi and I would wager a bet he had never even heard of him a week ago.
    Bit like how I'd never heard of an H1R eh? Oh...what's this, Fuckstick? Oh looky looky.... just another example of you talking utter shit. Serious question , Glenn. Do you actually have family? If so, when do you get to spend time with them? Next question. Seeing as you're an absolute authority on absolutely every single fucking subject, what is your greatest achievement? Are you the cunt that split the atom? (I've never actually heard who did that)

But no, you can't even get basic English right (after all, that was your tag on me for mis typing RG vs RGV way back then eh, Glenn). So you need to type this... Pete IS all of a... or, Pete's all of a....

Now...about the H1R...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2W0A8260.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	777.4 KB 
ID:	336296

Stupid Cunt.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    Bit like how I'd never heard of an H1R eh? Oh...what's this, Fuckstick? Oh looky looky.... just another example of you talking utter shit. Serious question , Glenn. Do you actually have family? If so, when do you get to spend time with them? Next question. Seeing as you're an absolute authority on absolutely every single fucking subject, what is your greatest achievement? Are you the cunt that split the atom? (I've never actually heard who did that)

But no, you can't even get basic English right (after all, that was your tag on me for mis typing RG vs RGV way back then eh, Glenn). So you need to type this... Pete IS all of a... or, Pete's all of a....

Now...about the H1R...
    Nice misdirected rant 6/10
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    1972 Norton Commando

DeMyer's Laws - an argument that consists primarily of rambling quotes isn't worth bothering with.

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Husaberg,

Morning. I see another response from you yesterday. Post #412.

Excerpt from your Post #412 - Copied and numbered simply for ease of response. My reply follows.

1. Number one Igor Nikulin was the Source of all the information in the story you provided the link to.

2. The story was written as if Igor was some kind of independent expert for the OPCW this is incorrect
    he was put forward to protect Russia's interests in the OPCW.

3. Igor is the Former Director of the Security Problems. His role was developing secrecy laws in Russia.
    What do you think that means?

4. The link is to the Russian news outlet Sputnik. This is owned and solely controlled by the Russian Government.

5. All the rest of the story is not sourced at all. Did you not find any of this odd?

6. Note the Lab mentioned denies all of what Igor Nikulin has stated about the results.
    https://uawire.org/swiss-laboratory-...avrov-s-claims

Yet despite the latest admissions that the Russians where repeatedly denied Novichok exists.
    7. Here are just a few of the changes to their story.
    https://www.rferl.org/a/timeline-den.../29113561.html

==============================================

Do I detect just the faintest taste of herring again ? .... 8-)

1. Nikulin was simply the person commenting. Just as several other parties did.
    The source of the information was the Spiez lab report.

2. Your interpretation. There is nothing in the linked article that implies any association with OPCW.

Do other countries not have parties expressing their views and/or representing their interests?
    Is this something peculiar to the Russians alone? Do the western powers not do the same?

3. Not interested. Irrelevant to the whole discussion. I gave up reading Black Spy / White Spy many
    years ago.

Let's just try and stick with the details of the lab analyses, and see what OPCW on-the-ground
    examinations in Syria yield (once they can safely get out to do their work).

4. Link to Sputnik website. Yes. So what ? Your point ?

For your information, you might want to add Russia Insider and Russia Today to your list as well.

If we were being balanced - and disregarding media ownership as a sole measure of control over the
    press, we might also say (i) Deutsche Welle strongly represents German interests? (ii) France24 strongly
    represents French interests (iii) the UK Times or Guardian strongly represents UK interests (iv) Washington
    Post strongly represents US interests (v) China Global Times strongly represents Chinese interests and (vi)
    Haaretz or Jerusalem Post strongly represents Israeli interests. Just to list a few.

A "fair man" would acknowledge that, and say that all parties (especially the "accused") were entitled to
    expressing both information in their possession as well as their own views. You wouldn't deny the Russians
    that opportunity, would you ?

I realise that I'm old fashioned. And some have even accused the Danes of being too liberal and fair minded.
    I can handle that.

5. Disagree.

6. UaWire article. Interesting. Thanks for the link.

Guess that when we read the article, we see a number of different comments:

-The Spiez lab then denying that BZ was mentioned in their report;
    -Lavrov quoting the report, making comment on BZ and that he was reading "word for word" from the report;
    -The Spiez lab stating they were "confident that Porton Downs - as an OPCW accredited lab - had correctly
    identified Novichuk". [ Though it was interesting that Spiez did not state whether they had detected the
    presence of Novichuk, or not ].

Perhaps we should have also asked Porton Downs if they were requested to look for other agents as well,
    and if they found traces of BZ in the samples they analysed ?

So, without being able to sight copy of the report, and relying upon press comments, all I can say is that
    there seems to be some disagreement. Until I see some clarification otherwise, I make no further comment
    on this point.

7. Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty article. Husaberg, I didn't realise that you had such a good sense of
    humour. Full marks.

Yes, it's a "lovely article" and "all very nicely packaged". But the source is hardly to be considered
    "balanced and impartial" ... 8-)

RFE/RL have been creating and pumping "western propaganda" into the Eastern bloc since just after the
    time of the Berlin Air Blockade back in 1948-49. And they've had 70 years of practice.

They even came into existence expressly for that purpose. All courtesy of the US taxpayer and the OPC
    (precursor of the CIA). Heavens, the CIA even mentions it nostalgically on its website:

https://www.cia.gov/news-information...look-back.html

So, No, I'm not going to waste my time trying to unpick the various points of that article and try to rebut them.

And besides, we can both find articles online that raise plenty of "unanswered questions".

I see Rob Slane on Russia Insider has just updated his earlier list of anomalies (re the UK establishment's
    Skripal story):

https://russia-insider.com/en/skripa...asking/ri23209

All for now. You have a good day.

Cheers,
    Viking.

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Do I detect just the faintest taste of herring again ? .... 8-)Viking.
    funny,a red herring aye, its odd that you go on about propaganda but dimiss the fact you information is pretty much solely sourced from Russia media where it all controlled and run by the state. Its against russian laws to say anything against the state.
    Rather than going through all your points that are wrong i will cut to the chase. As i really should be working.
    Here is the OPCW report
    https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/...12-2018_e_.pdf
    in it you will find
    5. The team was able to conduct on-site sampling ofenvironmental samples under full chain of custody at sites identified aspossible hot-spots of residual contamination. Samples were returned to the OPCW Laboratory for subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories. 6. The team requested and received splits of samples taken by British authorities for delivery to the OPCW Laboratory in Rijswijk, theNetherlands, and subsequent analysis by OPCW designated laboratories. This was done for comparative purposes and to verify the analysis of the United Kingdom.7. The team was briefed on the identity of the toxic chemical identified by the United Kingdom and was able to review analytical results and data from chemical analysis of biomedical samples collected by the British authorities from the affected individuals, as well as from environmental samples collected on site.8. The results of analysis of biomedical samples conductedby OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the exposure of the three hospitalised individuals to this toxic chemical. 9. The results of analysis of the environmental samples conducted by OPCW designated laboratories demonstrate the presence of this toxic chemical in the samples. 10. The results of analysis by the OPCW designated laboratories of environmental and biomedical samples collected by the OPCW team confirm the findings of the United Kingdom relating to the identity of the toxic chemical that was used in Salisbury and severely injured three people.
    Furthermore in order to counter the russian false narative about the lab testing the OPCW said this.
    OPCW Director General Ahmet Üzümcü
    In a news conference, Mr Lavrov said that a sample from Salisbury, sent to an OPCW-approved lab in Switzerland, had found a nerve agent called BZ, an agent historically produced by the UK and US."There was no other chemical that was identified by the labs. The precursor of BZ that is referred to in the public statements (by Mr Lavrov), commonly known as 3Q, was contained in the control sample prepared by the OPCW Lab in accordance with the existing quality control procedures."Otherwise it has nothing to do with the samples collected by the OPCW Team in Salisbury.
    "This chemical was reported back to the OPCW by the two designated labs and the findings are duly reflected in the report." Mr Üzümcü said.
    "There was no other chemical that was identified by the labs. The precursor of BZ that is referred to in the public statements (by Mr Lavrov), commonly known as 3Q, was contained in the control sample prepared by the OPCW Lab in accordance with the existing quality control procedures."Otherwise it has nothing to do with the samples collected by the OPCW Team in Salisbury."This chemical was reported back to the OPCW by the two designated labs and the findings are duly reflected in the report." Mr Üzümcü said.
    https://news.sky.com/story/uk-attack...ummit-11336845
    Now before you try and say but they didn't say Novicok in the report there is a reason why its not a proper chemical definition for the chemical.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Sold

Choose your toilet role rotation?*

*Hint:- Buy Israel they rotate both ways.

Russia Reveals Who "Staged" Syria Gas Attack, As US Claims Moscow "May Have Tampered" With Site https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-have-tampered

Bike
    Various things
    [LEFT]

funny[]
    I'll tell ya what's funny, then what's REALLY funny.

By burying your head in the sand, and flat out refusing to believe the reports and evidence put before you, you've actually become what you accuse Steve, Old Boy and myself of being. It's all a conspiracy !!! They did do, they DID do it!!! It's quite funny.

Now the REALLY funny thing. Despite your claims of higher intelligence, you're actually too fucking thick to even see that.

One day, you might be man enough to actually admit you're wrong on occasion, but I somehow doubt it.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire View Post

MG]
    Can't give you more rep. But don't start me!

Bike
    husaberg
    I'll tell ya what's funny, then what's REALLY funny.
    By burying your head in the sand, and flat out refusing to believe the reports and evidence put before you.
    Oh thats some great stuff Exactly whose head is buried in the sand here, Your post in reply to me posting the OPCW report and the OPCW director generals Comments that the Russians were clearly attempting to fabricate a totally untrue narative relating to the testing and test results.
    Proves that you are quite detached from any form of reality.
    One day, you might be man enough to actually admit you're wrong on occasion, but I somehow doubt it.
    Now you are just being silly, I have been wrong before, I said a page or two ago that I didn't think anyone could be more stupid and belligerent than yokel. Well shit, With this latest hypocritic unfounded outburst, you raise the bar on that one.

Bike
    Various things
    [LEFT]

Proves that you are quite detached from any form of reality.

]
    I'm off to the super market shortly, I think they have tin foil on special at the mo. I'll get you a couple of dozen rolls, keep you all safe like...

Bike
    I Ride No More

BZ and Novichuk

funny,a red herring aye, its odd that you go on about propaganda but dimiss the fact you information is pretty much solely sourced from Russia media where it all controlled and run by the state. Its against russian laws to say anything against the state.
    Rather than going through all your points that are wrong i will cut to the chase. As i really should be working.
    Here is the OPCW report
    https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/...12-2018_e_.pdf
    in it you will find

Furthermore in order to counter the russian false narative about the lab testing the OPCW said this.

Now before you try and say but they didn't say Novichok there is a reason why its not a proper chemical definition for the chemical.

Thanks for the update and the link to the OPCW Report Summary in post #428.

Clarifies the comments made regarding BZ. So it appears that comments made re BZ within samples were
    incorrect.

And confirms the presence of "Novichuk" in the UK Skripal samples supplied to and tested by OPCW in the
    Netherlands.

[ And yes, with an organic chemistry and a chemical engineering background plus some recent background
    reading on "Novichuks" and A234 etc, I acknowledge your last comment about their "chemical definition". ]

Yes, it's true. Some of the linked articles I've mentioned are from Russian websites. I make no apology.
    You might also be equally horrified to find out that I read content from some Chinese (and Middle Eastern)
    news sites as well. [Disclaimer] I hope that that doesn't mark me as a subversive.

Trying to find out and understand what is happening in the world involves looking at content from both
    western and non-western new sites. As I'm sure you realise.

I doubt that I'd find some of the recent political analysis I've seen present on mainstream western MSM
    news sites. All "grist to the mill", and necessary in trying to form a more balanced assessment of affairs.

But I understand your concern about the Russians.

It has been with some interest I note the recent actions taken by US authorities in trying to restrict
    the operation of Russian websites (such as Russia Today / Sputnik) within the US.

No doubt due to "Russian propaganda", and US concern about "Russian meddling in US elections". One
    can never be too careful.

It's just as well the US has the NSA, the FBI and all its other assorted security organisations to keep
    tabs on all its internal activities. And to protect its citizens.

Cheers,
    Viking

Bike
    Various things

Thread Information