Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Short & sweet summary of the hypocrisy of Syrian situation

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    Fuck me, you're even more autistic than TDL.
    Any cunt, that runs off and links as many quotes, some from pages, days, or even weeks back as that cunt, is fully on the spectrum.

Bike
    Various things
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberg View Post
    . what is funny is you would not coment why a Russian minister might willfully make misleading statements.
    Get a fucking grip. Like no American/British Minister hasn't?? You are seriously retarded.

Bike
    husaberg

Quote Originally Posted by Crasherfromwayback View Post
    I'll give you your dues. Even when faced by evidence to the contrary (by multiple different creditable sources), you're happy to keep sticking your head up your own ass. Impressive stuff. Pity dumb cunts like you and Trump could lead us to WWIII. Maybe then, and only then, you'll be happy.
    Stupid cunt.
    You're the one all over the place, Glenn. Hardly surprising either. Your argument is collapsing by the post.
    Brain Washed Stupid Cunt.
    That is not really backed by reality. I have asked you the same question 4 times you have replied 3 times without any answer to what is pretty simple questions
    Funny really.
    Tell you what lets see exactly how clever you are at finding out stuff.
    This post by Viking that you no doubt read mentions Igor Nikulin
    Find out what Igor Nikulin background is and post it for us?
    The Tell me who runs the source of that story about Igor Nikulin?
    Then add for us all how many times the Russians have given conflicting accounts of the Sergei Skripal incidence?
    Then explain why the story from the Russians keep changing?
    Until you can answer what is very simple questions any claims that who can objectively analyse any information presented before you is clearly in doubt.
    Its pretty simple, answer the questions I asked or admit you don't actually look at anything you read with any sort of objectivity.
    Here is the questions again.
    Lololololololololololololololololol.... sorry...run out of lololololololololool's.
    Stupid Cunt.

funny,a red herring aye, its odd that you go on about propaganda but dimiss the fact you information is pretty much solely sourced from Russia media where it all controlled and run by the state. Its against russian laws to say anything against the state.
    Rather than going through all your points that are wrong i will cut to the chase. As i really should be working.
    Here is the OPCW report
    https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/...12-2018_e_.pdf
    in it you will find
    Furthermore in order to counter the russian false narative about the lab testing the OPCW said this.
    Now before you try and say but they didn't say Novicok in the report there is a reason why its not a proper chemical definition for the chemical.
    I'll tell ya what's funny, then what's REALLY funny.
    By burying your head in the sand, and flat out refusing to believe the reports and evidence put before you, you've actually become what you accuse Steve, Old Boy and myself of being. It's all a conspiracy !!! They did do, they DID do it!!! It's quite funny.
    Now the REALLY funny thing. Despite your claims of higher intelligence, you're actually too fucking thick to even see that.
    One day, you might be man enough to actually admit you're wrong on occasion, but I somehow doubt it.
    Get a fucking grip. Like no American/British Minister hasn't?? You are seriously retarded.
    Its pretty clear you swallowed all the crap and are the RETARD.
    Tell me pete did you read and understand the report?https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/...12-2018_e_.pdf
    before you claimed it proved you right when it in fact showed you were wrong.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131094766
    I sincerly doubt it? Are you man enough to admit you are totally wrong? I sincerly doubt that either hence you stupid quotes, So which is it? Not only wrong but also a total hypocrite?
    Will you admit you are wrong now I sincerly doubt it. go on prove me wrong, by actually for once admitting you were clearly totally wrong or just confirm by not doing so, that you are a Katman level 5 hypocrite. Either way you are an epic dick.
    Viking was man enough to admit he was wrong Katspam just slinked off as normal, what about you pete are you going to admit your wrong or just change the subject again......
    I reminder distinctly .

Kinky is using a feather. Perverted is using the whole chicken

Bike
    Sold

More dangerous than all of the terrorists put together unrestrained?

Only in America and some posters on KB -

Out of 26 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Zero Opposed https://fair.org/home/out-of-20-majo...-zero-opposed/

A dose of reality:- http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/49264.htm

Bike
    Katanasaurus Rex
    Quote Originally Posted by husaberk View Post
    Its pretty clear you swallowed all the crap and are the RETARD.
    Tell me pete did you read and understand the report?https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/...12-2018_e_.pdf
    before you claimed it proved you right when it in fact showed you were wrong.
    https://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/s...post1131094766
    I sincerly doubt it? Are you man enough to admit you are totally wrong? I sincerly doubt that either hence you stupid quotes, So which is it? Not only wrong but also a total hypocrite?
    Will you admit you are wrong now I sincerly doubt it. go on prove me wrong, by actually for once admitting you were clearly totally wrong or just confirm by not doing so, that you are a Katman level 5 hypocrite. Either way you are an epic dick.
    Viking was man enough to admt he was wrong Katmn just slinked off as normal, what about you pete are you goig to admit your wrong or just change the subject again......
    While the Skripal 'poisoning' and the 'alleged' Douma chemical attack certainly have the connection that they're both being used as a means to demonise Russia, you really do need to learn how to seperate them out for discussion purposes.

Otherwise you simply come across as being all over the place like a mad woman's shit.

Bike
    Various things
    [
    Viking was man enough to admt he was wrong Katmn just slinked off as normal, what about you pete are you goig to admit your wrong or just change the subject again......
    I don't even read your shit, you stupid Cunt. And the only thing you've proved (once again), is that you're a stalker with a severe narcissistic personality disorder. Which is funny, as like the tin foil hat thing you like to accuse others of, you like to pull that one out of the bag too. But you're showing to be the absolute classic, of both. Stupid Cunt.

Bike
    husaberg
    While the Skripal 'poisoning' and the 'alleged' Douma chemical attack certainly have the connection that they're both being used as a means to demonise Russia, you really do need to learn how to seperate them out for discussion purposes.

Otherwise you simply come across as being all over the place like a mad woman's shit.
    Unfortunately for pete what we were discussing at that time was the Skripal poisoning that was clearly spelled out numerous times to him.
    So go find another excuse.
    Or just be like Pete and continue to try and pretend he wasn't proved to be both epically wrong and a total hypocrite.

I don't even read your shit, you stupid Cunt. And the only thing you've proved (once again), is that you're a stalker with a severe narcissistic personality disorder. Which is funny, as like the tin foil hat thing you like to accuse others of, you like to pull that one out of the bag too. But you're showing to be the absolute classic, of both. Stupid Cunt.
    You were wrong and you are too much of a complete loser to even admit it. You are everything you claim others to be and when your ego is wounded like it is now you attempt to throw the blame on those that have proven you wrong, seek some help or just piss off and sulk somewhere else. or do what an adult would do man up and admit you were wrong.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    Various things

.. or do what an adult would do .
    What's that? Stalk young girls online?

Meantime...

Bike
    I Ride No More

The Ever Changing Story

Post #460

Husaberg:

Not really no again I asked for the changes to the british story you suggested had occured, not many if any of that list actually fit that brief now do they
    so maybe stick to the origional question. Using quotes of what the british officials have said that were later contricted by other british officials. Also add in the source of the information. Then we will have something sufficent.

================================================== ==================

Afternoon. I was tied up this morning (figuratively speaking), so your reply has had to wait.

Right-o !

Yes, my list of items did come from a variety of newspapers, and from some blog posts made by
    various foreign commentators (on the basis of media articles they had read). And 'No', RFE/RL
    wasn't among the sources used.

It took me long enough to search for and find many of the various articles again, so 'No', I'm not
    going to repeat my search looking for and making individual attribution.

It's totally your choice whether you read what I posted, and whether you accept or reject the
    points that were listed.

Because, Husaberg, at the end of the day:

1. You're not here to give me instruction, and I'm not here to please you (I'm sorry if you might
    have assumed otherwise, based on your earlier post echoed above) ;
    2. There will always be "multiple stories" to be told (not just one) ; and
    3. We are all entitled to (and will make) our own opinion. And I'm quite sure that neither your
    opinion (nor mine) will prove to be "definitive".

One might well argue that the majority of the related articles published via UK main newspapers
    - and replicated across foreign news media - constitutes "communication" to the wider public.
    Whether it be "official" or not.

People are not naive enough to expect UK authorities to have documented this whole saga via
    "official" political statements (unless of course it reflected positively on them). The authorities
    must always preserve some measure of official deniability.

And this whole saga does not come across as being one of British politics "finest hours". I really
    cannot imagine Theresa May and Boris "fighting anyone on the beaches", let alone the Russians.

Just for my understanding, when Boris was interviewed and he "misled" us about the provenance
    (still unproven) of the Novichuk used in the alleged Skripal poisoning , was that an "official" UK
    communication ?

And when he was then caught out, did he ever issue any "official" retraction or clarification,
    either within the UK Parliament or through the UK media ? I may well have missed that news.

But this whole Skripal saga is a little like "poorly prepared" herring. It is not very digestible,
    and it can keep repeating on you.

Just like memories of Tony Blair and the headlong US and UK rush to war in Iraq 2003 (hand in
    hand with their allies, of course). That was to do with "chemical weapons" as well, wasn't it ?
    Did they ever find the alleged Iraqi CW stockpiles ? I may well have missed that news as well.

It's just as well that Theresa May and Boris Johnson are not using this Skripal poisoning as a
    means of justifying attacking another Middle Eastern country (say, like Syria). Or for selling
    of weapons to other Middle Eastern countries (say, like Saudi Arabia).

Fortunately al Assad has already been "offically" branded a "dictator". So now the US, UK and
    French politicians can sleep soundly at night (after they have launched a few missiles or have
    bombed some Syrian troops, er, ISIS terrorists).

Mind you, every cloud has a silver lining. The fortunate part about the whole Syrian affair is
    that once Al Assad has repented (or been deposed), and the allies have forced the Russians
    out (and the Iranians, we mustn't forget the Iranians), then the UK can start selling weapons
    to Syria. It's a triple win.

Just have to keep that Macron from poking his nosey French nose into that space where it's
    not wanted. Just because he's an "ally" doesn't make him a "friend". This politics business is just
    so nuanced. No wonder I'd never make a politician (good or otherwise).

It's also very fortunate that MBS in Saudi is "an enlightened moderate leader" and not a "dictator".
    That way, the UK can sell weapons to them with a clear conscience.

I'm sure all the nasty foreign press reports about the Saudi forces bombing Yemenis is just more
    "fake news", because I never read about it in any of the "official" UK communications or blogs.

Even when there "may" be some UK forces present in Saudi, "assisting" the Saudi forces with their
    "planning and organising". Judging by their success to date, the Saudis certainly do need the help.

Ah, it's a strange old world. So much different to when I was a young lad.

All we ever had back then to worry about was Vietnam, and look how well that turned out.

Cheers,
    Viking

Bike
    husaberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking01 View Post
    Post #460

Husaberg:

Not really no again I asked for the changes to the british story you suggested had occured, not many if any of that list actually fit that brief now do they
    so maybe stick to the origional question. Using quotes of what the british officials have said that were later contricted by other british officials. Also add in the source of the information. Then we will have something sufficent.

================================================== ==================

Afternoon. I was tied up this morning (figuratively speaking), so your reply has had to wait.

Right-o !
    It took me long enough to search for and find many of the various articles again, so 'No', I'm not
    going to repeat my search looking for and making individual attribution.

It's totally your choice whether you read what I posted, and whether you accept or reject the
    points that were listed.

Because, Husaberg, at the end of the day:

One might well argue that the majority of the related articles published via UK main newspapers - and replicated across foreign news media - constitutes "communication" to the wider public. Whether it be "official" or not.

People are not naive enough to expect UK authorities to have documented this whole saga via "official" political statements (unless of course it reflected positively on them). The authorities must always preserve some measure of official deniability.

Just for my understanding, when Boris was interviewed and he "misled" us about the provenance (still unproven) of the Novichuk used in the alleged Skripal poisoning , was that an "official" UK communication ?

And when he was then caught out, did he ever issue any "official" retraction or clarification, either within the UK Parliament or through the UK media ? I may well have missed that news.
    Well viking i am not the one that suggested that the official British story provided by the british authorities had changed now was I. That was you.
    So if the Russians have had to "keep changing their story", well, the obvious
    answer is that it has been in response to the ever changing story-line provided by the UK authorities. .
    So unless you are able to corroborate that with actual examples that are sourced and are not just based on your opinion.
    The suggestion that now you should include journalists listing possible theorys as being part of the official british story is laughable. It also smacks of desperation on your part.
    All i can say is what you said was your opinion that you are not able to corroborate at all. Actually all these statements above, including your reasoning for them are your opinion only.
    When you are able to provide statements to back up your assertions then you might have something. until then you have nothing to back up what you said other than your notion that what you thought they might meant or said have happened.
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I Ride No More
    Well viking i am not the one that suggested that the official British story had changed now was I. That was you.
    So unless you are able to corroborate that with actual examples that are sourced and are not just based on your opinion.
    The suggestion that now you should include journalists listing possible theorys as being part of the official british story is laughable. It also smacks of desiration on your part.
    All i can say is what you said was your opinion that you are not able to corroborate at all. Actually all these statements above, including your reasoning for them are your opinion only.
    When you are able to provide statements to back up your assertions then you might have something. until then you have nothing to back up what you said other than your notion that what you thought they might meant or said have happened.

Your opinion.

Bike
    husaberg
    Your opinion.
    But sadly thats the only opinion that could be reached from reading what you wrote as the second attempt at a question.
    If you believe you are right show me where what you wrote is backed by statements made by the UK authorities.

Just for my understanding, when Boris was interviewed and he "misled" us about the provenance (still unproven) of the Novichuk used in the alleged Skripal poisoning , was that an "official" UK communication ?
    One might well argue that the majority of the related articles published via UK main newspapers - and replicated across foreign news media - constitutes "communication" to the wider public. Whether it be "official" or not.
    You said UK Authorites changed their stories so no you cant argue that point.
    Here is your quote below.
    So if the Russians have had to "keep changing their story", well, the obvious answer is that it has been in response to the ever changing story-line provided by the UK authorities.

I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I Ride No More
    But sadly thats the only opinion that could be reached from reading what you wrote as the second attempt at a question.
    If you believe you are right show me where what you wrote is backed by statements made by the UK authorities.

You said UK Authorites changed their stories so no you cant argue that point.
    Here is your quote below.

Is Boris (as the UK Foreign Minister) not a sufficient British authority in this respect ?

can I not at least rely on one of those bastions of the British press, the Guardian, for
    reliable reporting ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...n-russia-video

Or the German state owned newspaper, Deutsche Welle ?

http://www.dw.com/en/boris-johnson-a...iew/a-43251856

I'd post up a YouTube link as well, but it points to a Russia Today (RT) video clip.

Perhaps you could point me to the fountain of knowledge (on this saga) - to which I
    should henceforth refer - so that I don't transgress in the future ?

Cheers,
    Viking

Bike
    husaberg
    Is Boris (as the UK Foreign Minister) not a sufficient British authority in this respect ?

can I not at least rely on one of those bastions of the British press, the Guardian, for
    reliable reporting ?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...n-russia-video

Or the German state owned newspaper, Deutsche Welle ?

http://www.dw.com/en/boris-johnson-a...iew/a-43251856

I'd post up a YouTube link as well, but it points to a Russia Today (RT) video clip.

Perhaps you could point me to the fountain of knowledge (on this saga) - to which I
    should henceforth refer - so that I don't transgress in the future ?

Cheers,
    Viking
    So show me where he changed his stance, the home secretary clarified what he had meant to say. this was made in a public statement a short ime after.
    So now then show me how this accounts multiple changes of a story you accused the UK authorities of and for the multiple deniles from russia that Novichok didn't exist, No such name was ever used, then was actually destroyed, was never made in Russia, was never made in the USSR, couldn't have been used, wasn't used, the actual poison was BZ etc etc etc.
    remember you said a ever changing story line provided by UK officials.....
    I reminder distinctly .

Bike
    I Ride No More
    So show me where he changed his stance, the home secretary clarified what he had meant to say. this was made in a public statement a short ime after.
    So now then show me how this accounts multiple changes of a story you accused the UK authorities of and for the multiple deniles from russia that Novichok didn't exist, No such name was ever used, then was actually destroyed, was never made in Russia, was never made in the USSR, couldn't have been used, wasn't used, the actual poison was BZ etc etc etc.
    remember you said a ever changing story line provided by UK officials.....

Look, if we can't rely on the UK Guardian for honest reporting on the UK Foreign Minister,
    it really is a sad state of affairs. I mean, the headline says it all.

Denial(s) ? I checked with my older son, and he assures me that there is only one Nile,
    and that's in Egypt. Not in Russia. I've checked on the Atlas just to make sure.

Thank you for your kind invitation to discuss conspiracy stories about the Russians, but
    I'm a little busy at the moment. Another time, maybe.

Cheers,
    Viking

Thread Information