Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 32 GB Micro-SD card recommendations

Bike
    CB1300
    Would this do? https://m.1-day.co.nz/products/AFJBAN4WA I have a 64 in my phone. Seems pretty good.
    I also have one in my wife's phone. First time she has never complained about the memory card.

Not sure if the waterproof bit changes anything.

Sent via tapatalk.

Bike
    Triumph Sprint ST
    I've been using Sandisk cards for years and not had an issue. Could recommend, not sure if that's a brand that is counterfeited though.

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    Would this do? https://m.1-day.co.nz/products/AFJBAN4WA I have a 64 in my phone. Seems pretty good.
    I also have one in my wife's phone. First time she has never complained about the memory card.

Not sure if the waterproof bit changes anything.

Sent via tapatalk.
    Up to 1/3 of all the micro-sd cards in the market are counterfeit. So when I see someone like 1-day offering them for half the normal price, and they don't say where they got them from, then I think it is probably too good to be true, and they have been sucked into promoting someone selling the counterfeits. It's gotten so bad some of the major sites like eBay have posted warnings about the cheap counterfeits.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/Spotting-Cou...5807852/g.html

Bike
    Blog Entries

Bike
    CB1300
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    Correction I have a 32, logically that means my wife does also. . Lol. Memory always makes things bigger than they really were...

Looking at your links for how to confirm legit? It matches the description of the valid item.

I don't recall it being the program you mention but I have 16 gb of music on it that got there with surprisingly little write time.

Sent via tapatalk.

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    $25 plus shipping - you need to order befor noon or sell out.

Do it.

https://www.1-day.co.nz/products/AFJBAN4WA

Bike
    2005 Z750S
    Quote Originally Posted by p.dath View Post
    I don't believe AData sell 32GB class 10 UHS-1 micro-sd cards. They do sell lower spec slow micro-sd's - but I want class 10.
    They do. RRP = $19.09
    Measure once, cut twice. Practice makes perfect.

Bike
    my little pony
    I have a collection of lexar,sandisk and strontium class 10 32gb micros. A sandisk one is the only failure within months. Came from a special at Repco.

Bike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldrider View Post
    I have a collection of lexar,sandisk and strontium class 10 32gb micros. A sandisk one is the only failure within months. Came from a special at Repco.
    I have found the Strontium the worst so far. I haven't had a single Strontium yet when I can write a complete image out (so write to every block on it), and then have it pass a verification when I read the image back (so it corrupts the data with no errors, and gives you bad data when you read it back).

Don't put anything no a Strontium if you actually value the data. You wont know you have a problem till you try and get the data back off.

I also found Strontium performs up to 10 times slower than the claims on its pack. This is doing a best case 32GB sequential write.

Thread Information