Thread: I want lower/narrower/sportier CB400F handlebars

Bike
    2013 CBR500R

I want lower/narrower/sportier CB400F handlebars

So I'm looking at getting the cb400f and my only complaint was how wide/high the handlebars were since I'd like it to stick to the sportbike thing but I figured I could just get some clipons or something so it wouldn't be a problem. No experience at all with any kind of part-changing on bikes and don't really know what the best brand or whatever is to look for so thought I'd check here in case anyone has some words of advice they'd be willing to share.

Thanks in advance!! :~)

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    If I'm correct in thinking it has standard bars rather than clip ons, then any motorcycle shop should be able to find you something you like and change it as a bolt off/bolt on modification.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    2003 Tuono
    Ventura have all types of bars, have a look here, pick what you like and then order the model from your local bike shop or an online store. There's measurements on the website.

http://www.ventura-bike.com/street-bars

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I recently did the opposite - I swapped out my Clip ons on the 'Busa for a set of Fat Man comfort bars (cause I'm a fat man)

Took a bit longer than expected (read removing Fairings and doing it wrong) but got it sorted after a weekend of work - since you probably won't be changing things like the Brake and Clutch cables (I had to with the comfort bars because of the extra height meant extra long cables) should be fairly simple.
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Bike
    2015, Ducati Streetfighter
    Blog Entries
    Standard bars in clamps on top of the top triple tree?

Easy change over. You'll need to consider their proximity to the fuel tank when on full lock as they will be lower - allow for the switch blocks bulk too.

Thread Information