raptor 1000
    Quote Originally Posted by admenk View Post
    At least it was a her...
    so he says now!

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Who gives a shit.

I went past some road works today - nine guys on site - three working, six doing nothing. Shall I call Fulton Hogan?

I didn't respond to two e-mails today - I may tomorrow, but I'd better dob myself in to my manager first ....

What do you do for a job?
    SH 27 is one of the most boring roads in NZ. Following an unmarked cop car when the driver thought he was anonymous made it a little more interesting.

If you don't give a shit, then why bother posting?

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    You really are delusional if you think the NZ Police give any fucks about what anyone on here has to say. What do you think, that there's a floor of a building somewhere dedicated to the Kiwibiker Surveillance Programme?

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Doesn't need a floor mate, just some software. In fact, you could use Google!

You really have no idea of the level of surveillance that we are under, do you? Or do you think that ignorance is bliss?

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by Moise View Post

You really have no idea of the level of surveillance that we are under, do you? Or do you think that ignorance is bliss?
    Are you related to katman or Yokel?

Bike
    72 Kawasaki A7, 05 Kawasaki W650
    Doesn't need a floor mate, just some software. In fact, you could use Google!

Like I said, inflated sense of importance.

Even the paranoids who believe in new surveillance don't tend to believe it's being done for the purposes of issuing traffic fines.

Bike
    1999 Yamaha R1
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    Like I said, inflated sense of importance.

Even the paranoids who believe in new surveillance don't tend to believe it's being done for the purposes of issuing traffic fines.
    Of course it's not! But they would look for keywords, and what do you think that might include? P O L I C E maybe?

I really have no idea if / what information the police monitor. But it's a public forum so it would very easy to do.

And if you think the cops don't take an interest in the online world, there are motorcylists in prison in the UK who were locked up on the basis of posting videos showing them riding very fast.

I'm not paranoid mate, just careful.

Bike
    Two wheeler
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Gayner View Post
    What do you think, that there's a floor of a building somewhere dedicated to the Kiwibiker Surveillance Programme?
    Well there was, but now you've gone and blown their cover, it's had to be renamed and moved, at great expense to the great NZ taxpayer....

Bike
    CT110 Super Cub - postie bike
    But pious? Never been called that before!
    You're welcome but don't take it to heart! It's a word I've never called anyone before and I've always wanted to. A first for both of us.
    Tomorrow I'm going to use the word 'blancmange' in a sentence (which might be tricky as I'm working from home and won't see anyone.)
    Grow older but never grow up

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanB View Post
    Shit just thinking about it I checked out someones arse at work too - that's not acceptable in the workplace any more - I may need to go to HR tomorrow and tell them, or at least offer her an apology.
    Relax, you can still check it out. You just can't comment on it or touch it. I should know. I'm an HR guy and I am quite comfortable checking out my colleague's arse whenever she walks it past me.

Bike
    a 400 and a 650 :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    You're welcome but don't take it to heart! It's a word I've never called anyone before and I've always wanted to. A first for both of us.
    Tomorrow I'm going to use the word 'blancmange' in a sentence (which might be tricky as I'm working from home and won't see anyone.)
    You could text someone and tell them that you are going to make a "blancmange" for dessert, but in fact you're just going to make a milk pudding...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    You could text someone and tell them that you are going to make a "blancmange" for dessert, but in fact you're just going to make a milk pudding...
    Thank you. It's either that or call the cat a blancmange when he pisses me off. Might not be appropriate though as he's black. Perhaps I could call hime a 'burnt blancmange'.

Bike
    2002 KTM 640 Adventure
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakie View Post
    Relax, you can still check it out. You just can't comment on it or touch it. I should know. I'm an HR guy and I am quite comfortable checking out my colleague's arse whenever she walks it past me.
    That's what section 104 of the ERA is all about....ALL must be afforded the same opportunity for advancement. In this case how far do you want to advance? before it becomes a breach of ummm section...

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Waihou Thumper View Post
    That's what section 104 of the ERA is all about....ALL must be afforded the same opportunity for advancement. In this case how far do you want to advance? before it becomes a breach of ummm section...
    Going off topic for a short time now but I read of a case in the States 6 or 7 years ago where a woman took her boss to court because he hit on all the women in the office except her meaning she did not have the same opportunities for advancment that they did! Of course it was the USA and I don't know if she won.

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    Are you related to katman or Yokel?

'Mustb spread rep etc etc'
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Thread Information