Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's with Invercargill?

Bike
    Triumph America
    [QUOTE
    Whats been your highlight around there so far? I'm thinking about moving that way in the next year so I can spend a bit of time exploring the place.[/QUOTE]

West coast, all the way, particularly around the glaciers and down to Queenstown.

It's been said before, but its like Jurassic Park round there.

Bike
    Triumph America
    Quote Originally Posted by Waihou Thumper View Post
    Why let it get to you so much that you posted a thread? Surely, just enjoy the riding mate, fuck 'em all....
    Nice to have some nod or wave BUT....really? who cares, get into the rhythm, ride and switch off, just enjoy the beautiful south...

NOW, when you stop, that is the time to enjoy the locals and bond if you so wish!
    You're right of course but i always rave about kiwi hospitality on and off the roads, but on this occasion it was lacking until I got as far as Palmerston on the way back to CHCH.

Bike
    A
    The waving thing has many angles. As a year round rider I find it amusing when come summer, the fine weekend riders venture out, and this group is a bit sporadic in returning a greeting. Couldn't care less myself, it's the same amongst truckies (yes I'm one) when some guys don't wave back because they've got a certain brand of lorry or shinier wheels or whatever weirdo category they use...

Just enjoy the ride, plenty of good fun to be had on the south island...some of it on the road

Thread Information