Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Glad I didn't overtake!

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    spent last week up in the BOP. had the misfortune to have to fly in to auck and rent a car and drive down then back, i was impressed tho by the motorcycle lanes in the middle of the roads tho i didn't see anyone actually using them. i particularly like the ones that had yellow lines on either side of the lane.
    wasn't at all impressed to see shiny new cheese cutters along the side of some of the newer sections of expressway, there were no hard objects on the other side of the cheese cutters for anything to hit so only served to stop muppets from driving in to the rather deep water table i guess.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by russd7 View Post
    there were no hard objects on the other side of the cheese cutters for anything to hit so only served to stop muppets from driving in to the rather deep water table i guess.
    They are just for the contractors to spend up the money so they can get more. We all know they are not actually putting any of it into quality seal so why not eh.

Bike
    2000 kawasaki zzr1100, 88 1500 goldwing
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    They are just for the contractors to spend up the money so they can get more. We all know they are not actually putting any of it into quality seal so why not eh.
    could certainly see why there is eff all money getting spent on maintaining our roads down south.

Thread Information