Thread: Front Brake rotor for Suzuki RG 150

Bike
    Suzuki RG150E
    Blog Entries

Front Brake rotor for Suzuki RG 150

Hi,
    This is my first post here.I bought a used 1998 rg 150 to commute to work during my semester break.I did not get to ride the bike before I purchased her since the bike was in Blenheim.I got her transported to Auckland and she arrived with a mildly warped front brake rotor.The braking is fine but it makes an annoying noise when riding.Plus it is also worn out so I am expecting some trouble during the next WOF inspection.Does anyone have a spare lying around for sale?None of the bike shops here have it.I also asked Coleman's Suzuki and they do not have it either.Is it possible to shoehorn any other model's rotor into the rg without any major modifications?

Bike
    CBR250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    Hi,
    This is my first post here.I bought a used 1998 rg 150 to commute to work during my semester break.I did not get to ride the bike before I purchased her since the bike was in Blenheim.I got her transported to Auckland and she arrived with a mildly warped front brake rotor.The braking is fine but it makes an annoying noise when riding.Plus it is also worn out so I am expecting some trouble during the next WOF inspection.Does anyone have a spare lying around for sale?None of the bike shops here have it.I also asked Coleman's Suzuki and they do not have it either.Is it possible to shoehorn any other model's rotor into the rg without any major modifications?
    Search trademe parts, there is always someone wrecking an RG on there. A friendly wrecker should have one for $35-$45. Otheres might try get upto $80
    Lots of wreckers in Auckland.

You can get a brand new disk from Metalgear. Ask your bike shop on a price for a new disk from metalgear. Would be around $200 I imagine.

Thread Information