Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaun Harris. All the best fella!

Bike
    Various things
    I was shocked to read about his accident. Not cool. Hope you come right you old coot so I can give you some more shit. And win some Steinies off ya!

Bike
    motocompo
    If anyone feels they want to lend a hand in this situation then best to PM jellywrestler on here, he can advise of the situation & options.
    Help will be offered by the Cam Jones trust for injured riders, or can be given directly.

Link to jellywrestler' (aka Spyda) pm.
    http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/pr...o=newpm&u=6743

Bike
    ninja 250
    Copied from FB.
    From Fiona: He is comfortable but pretty much in same condition. On life support, sedated, pain relief, etc. I'm sorry I can't say much more because I don't know much more myself. He is getting angry with the incubation tube. He moves around a lot. He has trouble controlling his body temp so they put a cooling blanket on him. I will try to put more on as he improves and I believe he will because I have seen him do it once before and I know his determination. If I was half the person he is I would be a wonderful being. Thanks for all good wishes and words of support.

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Shocked to hear this. Have known Shaun since '96 - he's a gritty little bugger who's been through the mill but still keeps at it. Let's hope he pulls through this intact.
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Dont have one now
    Lifes a fragile thing, make the best of every day for yourself and for the sake of those who cant

fight strong, it sounds like you have the determination

Bike
    suzuki
    I visited the hospital tonight and spent some time with Shauns Wife and Sister, a few tears but more laughs than tears which was good. he has one broken bone, his tailbone so i'm lookinh forward to calling him brokenarse when he comes through, Jacob Stroud also visited and suggested he gets a new nickname, the cat cuase he has nine lives. He's in good hands and his Wife; Fiona is a nurse and is very aware of his condition.
    Peter Jones, the late Cam Jones father sat with Shaun pretty well between him arriving at the hospital until Fiona and Shauns daughter Petra arrive, they were very appreciative of this.
    I am working with the family on behalf of the Cam Jones trust for seriously injured road racers providing financial assistance.
    As Sidecar Bob posted, any assistance is greatfully appreciated, PM for details and I will outline the options for you to decide how to support Shaun and family while he is on the mend.
    thanks, it's a tough game team but shaun is one of the toughest buggers I know and will fight this all the way.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    I visited the hospital tonight and spent some time with Shauns Wife and Sister, a few tears but more laughs than tears which was good. he has one broken bone, his tailbone so i'm lookinh forward to calling him brokenarse when he comes through, Jacob Stroud also visited and suggested he gets a new nickname, the cat cuase he has nine lives. He's in good hands and his Wife; Fiona is a nurse and is very aware of his condition.
    Peter Jones, the late Cam Jones father sat with Shaun pretty well between him arriving at the hospital until Fiona and Shauns daughter Petra arrive, they were very appreciative of this.
    I am working with the family on behalf of the Cam Jones trust for seriously injured road racers providing financial assistance.
    As Sidecar Bob posted, any assistance is greatfully appreciated, PM for details and I will outline the options for you to decide how to support Shaun and family while he is on the mend.
    thanks, it's a tough game team but shaun is one of the toughest buggers I know and will fight this all the way.
    Thank you for the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    but once again you proved me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by cassina View Post
    I was hit by one such driver while remaining in the view of their mirror.

Bike
    XB12S
    Thank you for the update.

Hopefully there is no further brain damage .

Heal fast Shaun mate.

Maybe a separate thread requesting donations ??

Even if many just chucked a lazy tenner in each week auto payment it all adds up .

Bike
    2002 KTM 640 Adventure

Hope he is okay

All the best and speedy recovery..

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Shitsicles!...not good...not good at all

Hope everything's gong to be alright Shaun...Im local (ChCH), so I can pop in and deliver food, mags, hookers, drugs or motorcycles direct to your room if ya like mate

...friggin hate seeing a fellow KBer in the hospital all banged up, just yell if you need anything.

Thoughts from my family Shaun - Get well soon Ya crazy Ginger!

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post
    !
    Shaun looks so relaxed, even airborne on a Britton at untold speed, he looks like he's just taking a gn250 to the dairy for a bottle of milk...

Bike
    he's back !!!

What the !!!!

Giddy up OLD BOY !! sort your Shit out man !!! you got some BOY racers to eliminate Speedy recovery Shaun
    I Used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass

Bike
    Yo momma
    Quote Originally Posted by willytheekid View Post

Hope everything's gong to be alright Shaun...Im local (ChCH), so I can pop in and deliver food, mags, hookers, drugs or motorcycles direct to your room if ya like mate !
    Careful mate, he might want a handy...
    All the best Shaun.

Bike
    XB12S
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    Shaun looks so relaxed, even airborne on a Britton at untold speed, he looks like he's just taking a gn250 to the dairy for a bottle of milk...
    One needs larger than average testicles to race IOM . One needs even larger than HUGE testicles to race a Britten anywhere let alone IOM .
    Mechanically perfect but electrics were at time akin to Lucas crap

Any update on Shaun?

Heal fast this time mate

Bike
    A big Wheel, and a sponge bob scooter :P
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxr View Post

...Any update on Shaun?

Heal fast this time mate
    Yes, I just spoke to Fiona (Shaun's better half), no change with Shaun presently, he's got his family at his side and still in ICU fighting

I have provided Fiona with my contact details and offered her any support that she or Shaun may require (I Might need some assistance tho KBers, our new baby is due this sat, so I may struggle with availability- anyone local I can pass the batten too if required?)

A message from Fiona to you all...

She is amazed and so very thankful for all the messages of support and love they have received from all over NZ and the world...and especially from the KB community.

Fiona has spoken of Shaun's love of this site and its members...(even the ones that argue with him and wind him up), Shaun has always spoken highly of the KB community and is constantly on the site contributing, having fun and sharing his love of two wheels with us all...and Fiona would like to pass on a message of thanks to you all for being there for them in this difficult time, Just knowing so many people are thinking of Shaun and wishing him a speedy recovery is so reassuring and comforting, its like having an extended family looking out for them.
    I have of course assured Fiona that the KB community stands by its members and there family's in such times, and assured her that should they require anything at all, we will be there for them and will help where ever possible...and we are indeed all thinking of them and praying for Shauns speedy recovery.

...KiaKaha KBers, stay wonderful and keep thinking of Shaun and his family during this difficult time, it truly helps

When Life thows me a curve
    ...I lean into it!

Thread Information